are you using gsi ?System: Havoc OS 3.12
Android: 10 (Q)
Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205FN)
SELinux status: Enforcing
#1 Tue Feb 8 05:30:15 UTC 2022
The system freezes in translation, so that nothing can be done, you have to reboot the device.
you are right and android 10 is so old why dont you use android 11 roms they may be a bit bad on battery backup that why I recommend you to use android 12.1 roms
I really recommend android 12 roms, those who are using GSIs are just who doesn't have any custom rom for their device, i have derpfest rom android 12 and it's awesome, the battery is really good comparing to oneui 3.1.
yeah android 12 roms are better
can we download this update only from telegram ?New Update of our Eureka Kernel and there OFFICIAL FEATURES for version R10
Downloads at our Telegram Channel (find on the first Post!)
- Modifications to sLMK driver and its configs, to avoid LMK killing every app, but kill based on Linux kernel's task priority. Idle RAM usage decreased, multitasking improved.
- Fix an old bug of Eureka Kernel, kernel panic if USB debugging is on, and the phone is connected to PC, and the user tries MTP mode. The fix was inspired by exynos9820 (Linux 4.14) usb driver.
- Update Simple LMK driver to latest commit. Includes various memory and driver itself optimizations.
- Upstream cfq I/O scheduler, F2FS driver in kernel
- Enable misc configs for NetHunter support. (E.g. mac80211, Sysvpic, USBconfigfs drivers...)
- Merge upstream patches for USB configfs HID driver. Used for NetHunter.
- Misc improvments, hacks applied kernel tree wide
- Rewrote mbcache driver - May be misc improvements in I/O operations on ext4 fs
- Revert LZ4 driver changes
- Adjust TCP Westwood parameters for better internet speed
- /proc/kmsg is now toggleable. Use this command to control kmsg buffer:
# echo 1 or 0 > /sys/module/printk/parameters/enabled
by Eureka Team
They said that they won't continue developping it, so no hope for those features bro.I have a question for eureka team ( sorry I am not using telegram so I cant write there ) do you guys thinking about re-rolling android 11 roms with latest security patches and new kernel ? my personal opinion it would be very good and a20 would be more stable and would have better performance
As from Eureka R9.0, four kernel variants are available inside 1 same zip. This has been made possible using AROMA Installer.
Ik. Use this temporary one:
Ultimate Q is debloated ONE UI