[KERNEL][CUSTOM] Eureka kernel for all variants of Galaxy A20 based on Android Q (10)

How is your experience with Eureka kernel?

• Improves performance and gaming experience

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Improves gaming experience only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Improves performance only

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Chatur27

Jul 30, 2020
Moka
Really good kernel for both Battrey and Performance, i want to try the Version 5 but cause the headphones not working keep it me away from it, could you fix that, and thanks for your hard work.
It's already fixed. Just didn't get time to upload the stable R5.0 on GitHub and link here
Thx for your feedback! :)

Reactions: hacker812c

Bonnnn

Mar 21, 2020
@physwizz @Chatur27
Well, I ran through issues with Eureka (random reboots), so I decided to move over to physwizz kernel, I however wasn't lucky with it and was taken to the second splash after the first one (Samsung in the centre), it just stays there and nothing happens, I don't get booted into the phone as how it should normally work. I then thought that it was an issue with physwizz, so I flashed the stock boot.img and recovery (3.4.0) using Odin, booted into TWRP and installed Eureka 5.0 and now I'm getting the same issue, I can no longer boot into my phone as it just gets stuck at the Samsung logo (second one).
Is there any possible fix for this other than making a full wipe and flashing the stock rom as I've sensitive data?

Reactions: Chatur27

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
@physwizz @Chatur27
Well, I ran through issues with Eureka (random reboots), so I decided to move over to physwizz kernel, I however wasn't lucky with it and was taken to the second splash after the first one (Samsung in the centre), it just stays there and nothing happens, I don't get booted into the phone as how it should normally work. I then thought that it was an issue with physwizz, so I flashed the stock boot.img and recovery (3.4.0) using Odin, booted into TWRP and installed Eureka 5.0 and now I'm getting the same issue, I can no longer boot into my phone as it just gets stuck at the Samsung logo (second one).
Is there any possible fix for this other than making a full wipe and flashing the stock rom as I've sensitive data?
What model phone?

Chatur27

Jul 30, 2020
Moka
The GSI link is broken, also I would like to know, why is SELinux set to permissive in this kernel?
Ik. Use this temporary one:

I also made a gsi kernel with enforcing SElinux. Usually, it's only available for those who use telegram :)

So, I made SELinux permissive because many GSIs boot only with permissive SElinux. Gsi permissive will boot any GSIs but enforcing has 50% chance not to boot. That's why I shared only permissive here because I don't want newbies to get stuck in bootloop and complain that kernel is not working

jajk

Jul 18, 2014
@Chatur27 No pressure or ETAs intended, just very keen to see the next version improvements in action. Currently running Havoc O.S 3.12 on Eureka v5.0 enforcing and life is good :)

Reactions: Chatur27

devathaps

Jan 16, 2021

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
What does one ui means? does this mean stock rom ... and do i have to first uninstall my magisk then go to twrp and flash kernel and magisk.. i m using stock rom and kernel so should i use one ui kernel..
Yes. OneUI for stock rom
You should have Magisk 20.4 or 21 (don't uninstall it )