it makes my phone last a few minutes longer but it still freezes, even when i try lower frequences. are there any other kernels you can recommend to me in a convo?
please fix the cam crashing the whole system issue only thing that is making me uninstall this kernel or else its amazingHi bro,
You just need to flash kernel in TWRP and reboot. If you are using magisk 20.4, then kernel will automatically upgrade it to 21.0 (latest) .
My kernel has spectrum support whereby the profiles play with the different overclocked and underclocked cpu frequencies accordingly.
I recommend using HkTweaks kernel maanger because its the best for Exynos devices and all my kernel features can be customized through it.
If you want more support and get help from other A30s members, kindly join telegram and join the support group: https://t.me/eureka_support_group
very nice but for me randomly it just freezes on a12 this is really annoying and i cant find a fixView attachment 5376009
this is the thread for a custom kernel i made for Samsung Galaxy A30s.
The custom kernel has been named Eureka which is a greek work which means "I have found the solution". This multi-purpose kernel is the solution for battery, gaming, performance for A30s. On creating this kernel, I believed that 1 kernel can be all of the above if properly tweaked!
Due to Samsung heavy changes in R vendor (Oneui 3), 2 kernels had to be made. One kernel is named Q/R/S and the one is called OneUI3. Q/R/S kernels can be used on ONEUI 2.x, Q/R/S GSIs, Q/R/S Eureka Roms. OneUI 3 kernels can only be used on ONEUi 3.x roms
Each of the 2 above mentioned kernels has 2 versions. One version has enforcing selinux and the other one has permissive selinux. So, please download the correct version.
* Disabled Samsung security features
* Enabled all governors + added other governors
* Overclocked CPU as follows:
BIG Cores: from 1768 MHz to 2288 MHz.LIL Cores: from 1586 MHz to 1794 MHz.* Underclocked CPU as follows:
BIG Cores: from 936 MHz to 208 MHz.LIL Cores: from 839 MHz to 208 MHz.* Added GPU thermal and voltage control
* Added latest boeffla wl blocker V 1.1.0 and disabled some wakelocks
* Network speed improvement
* Enable zram support and set default compressor as lz4.
* Switch to a lower charging voltage more quickly.
* GPU max frequency overclocked from 845 MHz to 1300 MHz
* Implemented Dynamic FSync 2.0
* Implemented a custom hotplug driver to enhance battery management
* Implemented Power Suspend driver
* High torch brightness on custom roms
* Has Spectrum support
* Automatic detection of magisk - If u are rooted, u don't need to flash magisk after kernel.
* Upstreamed kernel version from 4.4.177 to 4.4.288
* Built with Proton Clang 13 toolchain with LTO. Reason: Better performance
Please read the changelog on github for full list of changes.
* Maybe ADB cannot be used at the same time as MTP
SOME MINOR TWEAKS FOR BEST GPU PERFORMANCE:
* Set GPU power policy to "always on"
* Set min and max GPU frequency to 1200/1300 MHz
* Disable GPU thermal manager to prevent GPU frequency from dropping
* Games don't require high CPU frequency because they depend more on GPU. You can therefore decrease CPU max frequencies to reduce heating of the device.
Best kernel manager for Samsung A series devices is HkTweaks:
Developers of Eureka Team:
* Telegram: @Chatur27, @Gabriel260BR and @roynatech
Channel for Eureka future updates:
* Telegram: https://t.me/eureka_kernel
Official discussion group for A30s:
* Telegram: https://t.me/galaxya30s
I'm grateful to KineSight for designing the logo.
* Telegram: @Kinesight
Download links for A30s (Download accordingly):
All releases of Eureka for Q/R/S ROMs/GSIs
All releases of Eureka for OneUI 3.x based ROMs
Customize Eureka with different frequencies (Flash in recovery)
Source code for my kernel:
Kernel source on GitHub
View attachment 5297503
If you love our work, thank us by donating. Your donation can help us rent a cloud sever to build kernels and roms faster
Link to PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/chaturbaij