Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Just to be on the safer side - please restore to stock boot.img or dirty flash your rom before flashing this!
Hey, this is my personal kernel for my Zenfone Max Pro M1. The aim for my kernel is
- Performance,Battery life.
- Security and stability.
- BACKUP your Boot.img and ROM Before flash this Kernel.
- Unlocked Bootloader as well
- Latest TWRP
NOTE: This list will not always been 100% up to date
- Up to date with the latest stable Linux version
- backlight dimmer option
- sound control
- vibration strength control
- Flashed with anykernel2
- Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
- Added KCAL support
- TCP congestion controller
- Added Simple GPU Algorithm
- Added fsync on/off support
- Adreno idler: (active by default)
- Adrenoboost(off by default)
- Added finger print boost.
- Usb fast charge(enabled by default)
- LZ4 zram compression
- i/o scheduler (maple,bfq(default),CFQ,anxiety)
- Ex- fat support
- Added EAS governer
- F2fs support(You need supported recovery and rom)
- Klaps v4.1
- Charging improvement
- many more things
Please Dirty flash yr rom first.
->reboot to twrp flash kernel zip.
- Please Dirty flash ur rom first.
- if ur temp go above 41 while charging,shut down ur device for 10 min
- For f2fs u need supported recovery and rom.
- Download Everything From Website Singh_kernel_X00T
Telegram Testing Group LInk
See second post.
Google pay(tez) :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dbUYG6ebSFKyY25UHqd6sWPAukdf2oIq/view?usp=sharing
SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS:
Shivam Kumar Jha
@osm0sis for AnyKernel2
@zx2c4 for WireGuard
Frequently asked questions
Q: How do I control the kernel?
A: I personally use SmartPack manager. Feel free to use any you like.
Q: I am having an issue, can you help me?
A: I am not an amazing kernel developer but I will certainly try my best. First, start by reading the release posts, as I may make note of a particular issue. Also search the thread to see if I have discussed it before. If you see nothing, please provide me with a dmesg/last_kmsg and logcat, your ROM/kernel version, and a detailed description of the issue, following this guide. If I can't reproduce reliably, I'm not going to fix the issue.
Q: Can you add xyz feature?
A: If you link me the commits or tell me what kernel you had the feature in, I can take a look at them. I will not add anything that compromises performance.
Singh_Kernel, Kernel for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Manpreet Singh (mpschahal16),
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/mpschahal16/Singh_X00Tpr.git[/URL]
Kernel Special Features:Stable,smooth,battery friendly.
Current Stable Version: v3.7
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-06
Last Updated 2020-09-06