Use case for this kernel:
- If you want to stay completely stock, but have an unlocked bootloader, the SafetyNet is tripped which disables features such as Android Pay.
- This kernel is completely stock except for the addition of a patch that removes the SafetyNet check.
- This will not prevent SafetyNet from tripping for other reasons, like rooting.
- Now You can use Android Pay with an unlocked bootloader.
- Installation using TWRP
- Installation via the bootloader
if they haven't made a recovery for LOS, I'll have a recovery twrp port for it after the Z5C gets official support for the Omni base, AOSP is completed, but there's no room on their build server for new AOSP devices