New build is up, and this will be the final build of the kernel project!
- A brand new scheduling method supporting 32-bit and 64-bit task scheduling
- A few scheduler fixes for overall stability
- GPU governor fixes and tunings for better performance and thermal handling/stability
- [NEW] F2FS support (require latest TWRP)
- Fixes in-call audio issue on latest stock
- mDNIE color tunings (require EXKM or any kernel managers support the feature)
As this is the final build of the whole kernel project, I'd like to say thank you to all supporters/developers who helped me improving the kernel. It had been a very long and great journey with the project, but everything has come to its own end. This and the RZ Kernel project for Exynos 9810 will also be abandoned, unfortunately
Once again, thank you for all your support!
Could you please write a short instruction how to build the kernel yourself or could you publish the required commands?
I cant find tg link..
Thnx a lot!Rules: - Ask anything publicly, I won't accept PMs - No blames, no fights. Respect everyone - Free to discuss "almost" anything (even other kernels or ROMs) - Want latest test/official link/install instructions? Use "/notes" - Asking VoLIT on AOSP = kbyet.me
Hi.. I cant join the telegram group. Maybe I'm banned by the bot. Here's my username "MMunir02"
1. YesI have 2 questions :
- "Support zRAM with default size of 3/4 RAM size" --> This means that SWAP memory = 3072 Mb instead of the default 2048 Mb ?
- "9/10/TREBLE" --> I thought android 9 PIE is only compatible, so does android 10 Q (ONE UI 2 ROM) is compatible or not ? What about AOSP ?
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/