[Kernel][EAS][Overclocked] No Gravity [Q][Pie][Oreo][2020-09-27][UberTC]

N3cron

Aug 27, 2012
Hi. I am using your eas kernel and it works good. Now i want to test your ngk kernel. I testesd aosp amd lineageos. For me both wont boot up System. What can i do? Flashed rom again but nothing happens. Go back to eas, system boots normal. Im on EvolutionX if it helps. Thank for answer

Suhu007

Mar 6, 2018
I'm using Ngk eas on aex 7.2
Everything seem okay at first day but on second day i started to have issue with wifi, i have to turn it ON and OFF many times to Turn ON my wifi..
I tried flashing stealth kernel and with stealth i don't have this problem.

Any help?

loppodoppo33

Dec 29, 2020
booting to a blackscreen on lineageos 17.1 - worked initially but after a while sticks on black screen and doesnt boot properly, phone works properly when reflashing stock kernel

Pierre2324

Oct 25, 2015
Yeah I'm on the 9th Dec nightly - is there a particular LOS 17.1 build you'd recommend for using with your kernel? Would love to stick with it as the performance + battery boost makes it like night and day going back to stock
I dont know the frequency of los updates on oneplus 2 but it used to work when latest ngk came out. So an earlier build should work.

Edit: weird enough no kernel changes for LineageOS were made.

Pierre2324

Oct 25, 2015
Yeah I'm on the 9th Dec nightly - is there a particular LOS 17.1 build you'd recommend for using with your kernel? Would love to stick with it as the performance + battery boost makes it like night and day going back to stock
Issue is on your side, it works fine (has been tested). May want to remove any magisk modules or something new you added

Suhu007

Mar 6, 2018
I have found a solution xD
I'm on lineage 17.1 latest version just flashed it on new year, so i was using aex an aosp based rom and i had ngk eas aosp version and by mistake i flashed ngk eas aosp kernel on lineage 17.1 but thankfully it's working fine xD

Reactions: Pierre2324

IssaNewtonic

Jan 2, 2021
Hey @Pierre2324, hope you are doing great, Would you suggest the ROM that goes well with NGK-EAS Kernel (Only Priority is Battery Life). Also if you can share a tip or two with kernel settings to get the best battery backup it would be a dream. Thank you!

Pierre2324

Oct 25, 2015
Hey @Pierre2324, hope you are doing great, Would you suggest the ROM that goes well with NGK-EAS Kernel (Only Priority is Battery Life). Also if you can share a tip or two with kernel settings to get the best battery backup it would be a dream. Thank you!
Up to date?
LineageOS, else use older android version as op2 is getting old for new ROMs.
You can use ngk app and set battery profile for more battery out of it. Can also turn off ngk thermals but I would keep them on for better experience.

IssaNewtonic

Jan 2, 2021
Up to date?
LineageOS, else use older android version as op2 is getting old for new ROMs.
You can use ngk app and set battery profile for more battery out of it. Can also turn off ngk thermals but I would keep them on for better experience.
Thank you so much for getting back. I am currently using Lineage 17.1 (02/01/2021) build with stealth Kernel, getting around 2.5 SOT (got my battery replaced last week). Used to use NGK with EvolutionX before this. Gotta go back to NGK soon as possible.
Also quite intrigued to ask which ROM are you currently running on your OnePlus 2?

Pierre2324

Oct 25, 2015
Thank you so much for getting back. I am currently using Lineage 17.1 (02/01/2021) build with stealth Kernel, getting around 2.5 SOT (got my battery replaced last week). Used to use NGK with EvolutionX before this. Gotta go back to NGK soon as possible.
Also quite intrigued to ask which ROM are you currently running on your OnePlus 2?
I usually have 3-4h sot on mine on ngk balance profile but now I dont use it much. I have evo x on it tho.