• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][Elemental V5.8] EMUI 8.0.0-Huawei P10 Lite (Dual Sim)

Search This thread

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
I went back to xda guys kingofmezi =)
Ok this is issue by elementar Kernel v4, v5 and v5.8 also by morfuz Kernel 5.0 and 2.1 also by catuva 2.0 and 2.1 also Kernel A11, also on Labyrinth Kernel rev 2.0 and 2.1
It seems that all Kernel have same base. Cause all Kernel have same issue in different OS versions.
I have P10 lite warsaw dual sim and 4Gb of RAM...WAS-LX1A

I try it on 8.0.0 different Firmware
Open kirin lineage 16 build 6
CrDroid doesn't work on B398 cause max size of system Partition is only 3,7Gb
Lineagos 17.1 by darkjoker360
Lineagos 16 for p8 lite 2017 praque by darkjoker360
AOSP 11 by darkjoker360
Lineagos 18.1 by darkjoker360
Fluid-Rum-R-v1.1

On Version
B398C432 latest build and B394C432...no more WiFi connection and no more function by doing a Phone call
On Version
B390 and B378...wifi connection is here working but Phone call doesn't work...incoming and outgoing.

USSD Codes working on every Version.

There should be a fix for the issue by catuva21 but the links running into error cause the target is no more existing. Also a magisk modul doesn't exist any more.
I searching very very long for that without succes.
So who have the fix on his own harddrive or cloud drive and can give it to us the community or who knows a working link where it could be downloadet?
Or who have the knowledge base to correct the issue by a self made Skript???

Special thanks to
@DarkJoker360
@Hami_Do
@KingOfMezi
@CATUVA21
@Igor

For thoos who want one or all of the Kernel...i will upload it to my GDrive in the next days and post the links in here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hami_Do

Hami_Do

Aug 24, 2013
Ok this is issue by elementar Kernel v4, v5 and v5.8 also by morfuz Kernel 5.0 and 2.1 also by catuva 2.0 and 2.1 also Kernel A11, also on Labyrinth Kernel rev 2.0 and 2.1
It seems that all Kernel have same base. Cause all Kernel have same issue in different OS versions.
I have P10 lite warsaw dual sim and 4Gb of RAM...WAS-LX1A

I try it on 8.0.0 different Firmware
Open kirin lineage 16 build 6
CrDroid doesn't work on B398 cause max size of system Partition is only 3,7Gb
Lineagos 17.1 by darkjoker360
Lineagos 16 for p8 lite 2017 praque by darkjoker360
AOSP 11 by darkjoker360
Lineagos 18.1 by darkjoker360

On Version
B398C432 latest build and B394C432...no more WiFi connection and no more function by doing a Phone call
On Version
B390 and B378...wifi connection is here working but Phone call doesn't work...incoming and outgoing.

USSD Codes working on every Version.

There should be a fix for the issue by catuva21 but the links running into error cause the target is no more existing. Also a magisk modul doesn't exist any more.
I searching very very long for that without succes.
So who have the fix on his own harddrive or cloud drive and can give it to us the community or who knows a working link where it could be downloadet?
Or who have the knowledge base to correct the issue by a self made Skript???

Special thanks to
@DarkJoker360
@Hami_Do
@KingOfMezi
@CATUVA21
@Igor

For thoos who want one or all of the Kernel...i will upload it to my GDrive in the next days and post the links in here.
Check this .

• Love
Reactions: speedson

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
Hi...

@Hami_Do
Im on the b390c432 and Fw is the CrDroid...if i now flash any Kernel (labyrinth 2.2, elemental v5.8 or any other) and use the Magisk Modul that you have share here for me.

Then happen the following....
after a reboot and reach the system normally i need to enter the Sim Pin.
now it is a bit different. start up to system and now not the Sim Pin is coming on Screen to enter it. Now i can open the Mewnu and enter all Apps that i want without sim pin. first when i wait to past a bit time and then turn off the screen by pressing pwr or waiting that Display get time out...after that and reactivating screen i need to enter sim pin. So in my szenario someone could start up the Phone go to what ever App he want and the information he want. After the moment he need to enter Sim Pin he can shut down the Phone and restart it and get more and more Infos he want. Thats very unsecure in a time like today^^

Is that same on your Phone?

But Im very happy for sure that i now have the Modul from you :)

solong
speedson🤘🙃🤘

Top Liked Posts