It worked for me but had same issue sometimes and even face unlock stopped working after flashing this kernel. ?
for Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
- Easy installation and setup with AROMA installer
- Best balance of performance and battery life
- Advanced color control
- USB fastcharge (optional)
- Sweep2sleep (optional)
- Sweep2wake and doubletap2wake (optional)
- Disable wake functions with timeout or power button
- Wake Gestures app support
- MultiROM support
- Disable fsync (optional)
- Sound control
- Cooler color preset (optional)
- backlight dimmer (optional)
- Underclock or overclock CPU
- L2 and bus overclocking options
- Choose automatic minimum voltage
- kernel-based thermal control
- GPU overclocking options
- voltage control
- NTFS read/write and exFAT support
- init.d support
- Charge light support (enabled by some ROMs)
- No forceencrypt
1. Flash in recovery
For maximum compatibility with all ROMs, ElementalX uses your existing ramdisk.
Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!
You should only flash ElementalX over the kernel that came with your ROM!!!
Android 8.1.0 (Oreo) (Might work, might not, who knows...)
Android 7.1.1 (Nougat, but also works on Marshmallow)
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Note: 6.25 is for ROMs with July security patches or later! Please use 6.17 if WiFi doesn't work
App to customize Wake Gestures:
ElementalX Kernel, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5
Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/ElementalX-N5
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2018-03-03
Yeah! :highfive: I'd love that too!
+1Yeah! :highfive: I'd love that too!
However a official lineageOS build would be needed first and no one can tell if that ever happens, unfortunately there won't be a official release of lineageOS 16 till this annoying "Bluetooth Audio Call Bug" is solved and that riddle seems to be a tough one... at least that's my understanding of the situation