[KERNEL] Elite Kernel [Perfume][O: 3-11-18][LINARO 6.1]

Search This thread

krassermensch

May 27, 2014
Lindach /\ Würzburg
This is not tested. You can grab the app and see if it works.
It isn't more than just configuring it in the defconfig since it's integrated by default by HTC, right? I ask since I have the European HTC 10 and due to that fact your kernel isn't compatible. What a pitty... Anyway, if I'm right I'll just need to turn it on in the defconfig of the stock HTC kernel source and everything's OK, right?

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
It isn't more than just configuring it in the defconfig since it's integrated by default by HTC, right? I ask since I have the European HTC 10 and due to that fact your kernel isn't compatible. What a pitty... Anyway, if I'm right I'll just need to turn it on in the defconfig of the stock HTC kernel source and everything's OK, right?
Why isn't it compatible?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

krassermensch

May 27, 2014
Lindach /\ Würzburg
This kernel is confirmed working on pmewl, pmeuhl, and pmewhl.
Oh, great, I have pmeuhl. Anyway, it seems like not using the current HTC kernel in the most recent Sense ROMs causes some bugs. Maybe that's the same kind of incompatibility as the one in my personal builds of Cyanogenmod and Beanstalk. Looking forward to HTC's publication of the latest Kernel source, maybe it'll even fix the camera issue in Cyanogenmod builds ;)

SacredDeviL666

Retired Senior Moderator - May You Rest in Peace -
Sep 11, 2008
¤No Man's Land¤
Oh, great, I have pmeuhl. Anyway, it seems like not using the current HTC kernel in the most recent Sense ROMs causes some bugs. Maybe that's the same kind of incompatibility as the one in my personal builds of Cyanogenmod and Beanstalk. Looking forward to HTC's publication of the latest Kernel source, maybe it'll even fix the camera issue in Cyanogenmod builds ;)

custom kernels(elite,clean slate, elementalx, clumsy) on latest firmware breaks camera so far...

stock kernels are doing good but would love these custom kernels back :D

krassermensch

May 27, 2014
Lindach /\ Würzburg
custom kernels(elite,clean slate, elementalx, clumsy) on latest firmware breaks camera so far...

stock kernels are doing good but would love these custom kernels back :D

Sure, custom features are always appreciated. If the old kernel is the reason why current sense rom builds don't work, an update of HTC's kernel source could really fix the camera problem on open source ROMs, although it's not probable. Let's just hope it will...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone