[KERNEL] [EOL] [OnePlus3T] [OOS 5, 4, 3] Boeffla-Kernel (16-01-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

andip71

Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2008
Potsdam
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
*** This kernel is now end-of-life, not supported and developed anymore !!! ***

Hi all,

some of you know me from the other OnePlus or Samsung devices areas, where I provide my kernels already for more than three years to OnePlus 3, 2, one and X, Galaxy S5, S3 and Note 10.1 users for all sort of platforms (Samsung, Cyanogenmod, Omnirom etc.)

Please note:
I am not heading to have as many features as possible implemented, this is not my design goal. If you are more into that, move on to other, good existing kernels. If you are searching for a good mix of improvements and new functions while not sacrificing stability, you are welcome here (see below the history section for more info).

Compatibility

Important: This kernel is only meant to be compatible with official OnePlus OOS and nothing else.
So when the kernel does not run on custom rom XYZ, do not even bother me with it or ask hundred times in the thread for compatibility.
I could not care less about it !!

To add: An open beta (aka community build) is NOT an official build supported here. If you use a community build and have issues, don't complain or even report. I am not merging any kernel changes from open betas into my kernels !!

Important notes

When using new anykernel concept Boeffla-Kernel: Flash stock kernel of rom first !

This kernel is ONLY compatible to OxygenOs stock, nothing else !!!

If you are using a custom rom that bases on OxygenOs, it might work. However, if it does not work, do not expect me to do tweak to make the kernel running with your favorite rom. I would not do it - my one and only reference is OxygenOs stock.

It is not supposed to be compatible to CM, HydrogenOS etc.

Also note: You have to use Boeffla-Config app which I provide on my homepage to tweak the kernel. 3rd party apps will not be able to unleash the full power of the kernel.

Installation

Read the install instructions in the support section on the Boeffla Site.

Support

First read the FAQ section on the Homepage !!!

Click here to learn about all possible kernel settings in the config app (outdated at the moment).
Click here to learn about using the config app (outdated at the moment).

I will refuse to give support if you do any undervolting/overclocking and experience freezes or hot reboots.

I will also not provide any support if you do not use Boeffla-Config app to tweak the kernel, other 3rd party tweaking apps are known (and intended) to cause issues.

I will refuse to give support if you have xposed framework installed and reporting any kind of weird issues. My opinion to xposed it quite clear: too powerful for >90% of the users that just mess up their system with it.

Otherwise, you can get in touch with me via the support e-mail address: support@boeffla.de

Please provide kernel version, rom version, a detailed issue description and ideally supporting screenshots or log files.

Change logs

(you can also access them directly in Boeffla-Config V2 by pressing menu and selecting "change log...")

Change log for OxygenOS 4.x.x kernel - Click here
Change log for OxygenOS 3.x.x kernel - Click here

Known issues

• none

Features

• Note: This kernel only runs on OOS 3.x.x for the OnePlus 3T - nothing else !!!
  • Support of anykernel concept (only latest kernels) - flash stock kernel before flashing Boeffla
  • Full integration with Boeffla-Config V2 (you need at least version 2.4.21 or higher !!!) configuration app (get it from http://www.boeffla.de) to configure all kernel settings
  • Dash charging fully supported
  • The two CPU clusters (big and little cpu) can be configured completely separate in terms of min/max frequencies, governors and CPU core profiles
  • Additional governors: Impulse, zzmoove, elementalx, conservative, ondemand, blu_active
  • Additional schedulers: fiops, bfq, sio, sioplus, fifo, vr, tripndroid, zen, maple
  • No CPU overclocking and voltage interface, no GPU overclocking and voltage interface
  • USB charge rate bumped up to 900 mA
  • Boeffla charge analysis (display of charger type and charge current in Boeffla-Config app in real time)
  • Boeffla touchkey LED control (LEDs fully off, LED on screen touch, configurable duration)
  • CPU core profiles to restrict number of CPU cores being used (the OP3 does not hotplug based on load)
  • Notification LED control (effect + speed for blinking/fading, brightness for continuous notification like battery charging etc.)
  • Boeffla-Sound engine: Headphone volume and speaker volume (only lowering volumes for speaker)
  • Dynamic FSync (activated if screen on, deactived if screen off), configurable
  • Input boost frequencies and duration configurable per CPU cluster, input boost switch
  • Show CPU frequency usage per CPU and frequency in Boeffla-Config
  • Show GPU frequency usage per frequency in Boeffla-Config
  • KCal V2 Color control
  • Display backlight limits configurable (to avoid display brightness gets too low in some situations)
  • Display backlight dimmer
  • Swipe2wake gestures
  • Control haptic feedback of gestures (except fingerprint)
  • Haptic feedback intensity control
  • Swipe2sleep gestures
  • Boeffla generic wakelock blocker V1.1.0 (documentation)
  • SD card read ahead buffer configurable (default increased to 1024 kB)
  • Ext4 File system tweaks (only when data volume is formated with ext4, stock default is f2fs)
  • Kernel logger (dmesg) configurable
  • CIFS support (module, do not mount inside /data, if you rooted with Chainfire SuperSu, make sure you uncheck the namespace separation in SuperSu app)
  • NFS support (module)
  • NTFS support (module)
  • XBox support (module)
  • OTG-Ethernet support (module)
  • TCP Congestion changed to Westwood
  • Many additional TCP congestion algorithms available
  • Entropy values configurable
  • Hardware touch keys are locked as long as screen is in use (touched) for better usability
  • Swap supported
  • Doze mode switchable
  • Verifiedbootstage flag remove to avoid triggering safetynet
  • Various minor kernel tweaks
  • Doze mode configurable in Boeffla-Config
  • Full selinux strict support (switchable to permissive on demand)
  • Show speedbin information (PVS level) in Boeffla-Config app
  • init.d support (in /system/etc/init.d - set correct permissions!)
  • Entropies configurable
  • Automatic EFS backup
  • Integrated full busybox 1.27.2 (own compilation)
  • Kernel initialisation log file (with history of 3 log files)
  • Emergency reset script automatically placed into /boeffla-kernel-data folder of your internal memory
  • Security patches included, which are not in the official repo
  • Google gcc 4.9 toolchain (64 bit) used for best stability
  • Always based on latest OOS kernel sources (https://github.com/OnePlusOSS/androi...neplus_msm8996)

Download

For all information and downloads (stable AND testing versions), visit the Boeffla-Kernel homepage:
www.boeffla.de

History and design targets

Basically I created my first Boeffla-Kernel in 2012 as there was no kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S3 around that had exactly the mix of functionalities that I wanted. I wanted to have full flexibility in undervolting and charge rates for instance, but did not like the sharpness and/or brightness tweaks many kernels have implemented as per default.

Hence, I began to create my own kernel after a while, adding all the features I like. This is the result of my work, which in the end I decided to share with you. I hope you like it as much as I do.

The objective of this kernel is to have a kernel for daily use. It does not aim for best battery life, or best smoothness or best benchmark scores. Also it does not aim to have the broadest feature set available everywhere.
It aims more for a good mix of all, not sacrificing stability and functionality in the end.
And - most important: It aims to stay quite close to stock !!!

These design targets are also valid for the OnePlus kernel here!!!

This said, I will definitely NEVER implement:

• things I do personally not need
  • things I do not like
  • things that are in any way dangerous
  • anything which is highly experimental
  • a CAF based kernel
  • anything that requires upstreaming of kernel parts to a higher kernel major version
So do not even ask for it if it falls into the listed categories. Everything else I am happy to check and decide.

And: I do not really care about benchmark numbers, they say almost nothing as long as something is not completely wrong. Important for me is the feel-good factor.
I am also not interested in gaming at all, so never expect a gamer kernel. It will just not happen...

Compatibility

To reiterate it again: Flash the kernel only if you are running a compatible rom !!!

Configuration of the kernel

To tweak and configure the kernel, manually load and install the app "Boeffla-Config V2" from the downloads section on www.boeffla.de.

You need at least version 2.4.21 or higher for the OnePlus 3T Boeffla Kernels.

Donation

If you like my work, feel free to donate: Donation-Link

If you donate at least 2,49 EUR (to be in line with the donation app prices on Google Play store), you will receive a personal donation code which unlocks some nice little comfort functions in Boeffla-Config V2 on top.

Source code

All sources can be found in my Github repository: http://github.com/andip71

Credits to developers

Of course, I had never been able to create all that by my own. So I want to give credits to the really good developers around, that have given me all the inspiration and from which I cherry picked lots of the implemented functionalities:

* ZaneZam
* Grarak
* Yank555
* Hardcore
* Chainfire
* AndreiLux
* Netarchy
* Gokhanmoral
* Simone201
* Mialwe
* Entropy512
* Faux
* Harunjo
* FranciscoFranco
* Ak
* Osm0sis

... I just hope I did not forget someone. If so, please let me know and I will add you of course.
Thanks to all of you for your great work !!!

Disclaimer

*** As always - Flash on our own risk! ***

Make sure you flash the correct version depending on your firmware version!

I can and will not take any responsibility for bricked phones or lost data.

It is generally recommended to run a complete Nandroid backup in your custom recovery and safely store your personal data before you flash a new kernel.

Cheers and enjoy
Andi

Last edited:

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
After jumping from kernel to kernel (since there are many more kernel devs here than on the OP2) with various minor niggles, finally back to the one I feel fits my needs best. This release brings me relief, as now I don't have to go kernel hopping again, and I think Boeffla provides the best support of all. No bugs so far, multirom boot menu works, everything runs great.

Out of curiosity, is the kernel systemless? (Can I revert to stock by just flashing stock boot.img from latest ROM zip?) I ask because flashing the entire stock ROM takes a long time, and the TWRP loading time is also long.

Also, ext4 tweaks is not hidden for me and is enabled when a profile is reset to default settings. I'm on the default filesystems. (f2fs data, ext4 everything else)
Should I leave ext4 tweaks on or off?

PS: I was probably the first person to like and subscribe to this thread. (within 5 minutes of thread creation)

Edit: Flashable stock kernels? Perfect, thank you @Lord Boeffla ! Does it revert any custom kernel to stock kernel?

Last edited:
Reactions: andip71

*Zapp*

Mar 15, 2013
Been with Boeffla since S3 and via OPO this will be my third phone with the kernel.
Thanks!

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

andip71

Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2008
Potsdam
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
After jumping from kernel to kernel (since there are many more kernel devs here than on the OP2) with various minor niggles, finally back to the one I feel fits my needs best. This release brings me relief, as now I don't have to go kernel hopping again. No bugs so far, multirom boot menu works, everything runs great.

Out of curiosity, is the kernel systemless? (Can I revert to stock by just flashing stock boot.img from latest ROM zip?) I ask because flashing the entire stock ROM takes a long time, and the TWRP loading time is also long.

This is not possible on OOS in a clean way.

The kernel comes with modules which are placed in /system/lib/modules too.
So only flashing stock boot.img would not replace the kernel modules by stock ones. So it is only a "half-good" solution.

But, as most of the time, I have a solution for you :)
Look here: http://boeffla.de/index.php/downloads/downloads-general

Flashable stock kernels for the 3T, which also include the modules.

Guess this is what you need.

Andi

andip71

Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2008
Potsdam
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Also, ext4 tweaks is not hidden for me and is enabled when a profile is reset to default settings. I'm on the default filesystems. (f2fs data, ext4 everything else)
Should I leave ext4 tweaks on or off?

This is something I might need to correct in the app then. Leave them off, there is no ext4 anymore on /data volue with stock OOS (but the f**inkg f2fs).
I will look into that over the next days then.

EDIT: Just tried it - cannot replicate that. Maybe your /data partition is indeed formatted in ext4???
(you can check by firing the following command in a terminal: mount | grep data)

Andi

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
This is something I might need to correct in the app then. Leave them off, there is no ext4 anymore on /data volue with stock OOS (but the f**inkg f2fs).

I will look into that over the next days then.

Andi

I reopened the app, and ext4 tweaks was off. But when I click on reset profile settings, it turns on. But on reopening again, it turns off automatically every time, so I guess it's working fine. Yes I'm sure I'm on f2fs.

andip71

Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2008
Potsdam
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I reopened the app, and ext4 tweaks was off. But when I click on reset profile settings, it turns on. But on reopening again, it turns off, so I guess it's working fine.

Yep, and also means, your data partition is not formatted with f2fs (my op3t came with /data on f2fs)... lucky you. I love ext4 much more, I even consider reformatting /data with ext4 soon, hehe.

Andi

Last edited:

knpk13

Dec 11, 2015
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
Yep, and also means, your data partition is not formatted with f2fs (my op3t came with /data on f2fs)... lucky you. I live ext4 much more, I even consider reformatting /data with ext4 soon, hehe.

Andi

I'm sure I'm on f2fs. Even TWRP says I'm on f2fs. 3T comes stock with f2fs. This is the output of mount | grep data, but since I'm using magisk I think the output has many partitions and I can't make sense of it.

I think the ext4 tweaks toggle is working fine since it reverts to off automatically when the app is restarted. Thanks!

Here is the output: https://hastebin.com/iwokiramek.hs

Last edited:

djr4x4

Nov 15, 2011
Beaumont Texas
Welcome to the 3t Lord Boeffla.. Enjoyed having your kernels and support on the s5 when I was running that phone.. Look forward to the same here..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

inzaghi75

Oct 25, 2009
So it is not oos 4.0.0 compatible

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

christmas is here since andi is our santa. :p

welcome to the 3T world.
loyalists like me have been waiting for you perhaps since the device was launched. :)

glad OnePlus and XDA did such an awesome thing to distribute devices to devs.

been following your work for a while now.
your kernel turned my OpO into a beast.

just flashed onto my 3T.

will report issues as and when(and if) I can find them.
cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** This kernel is now end-of-life, not supported and developed anymore !!! ***

Hi all,

some of you know me from the other OnePlus or Samsung devices areas, where I provide my kernels already for more than three years to OnePlus 3, 2, one and X, Galaxy S5, S3 and Note 10.1 users for all sort of platforms (Samsung, Cyanogenmod, Omnirom etc.)

Please note:
    I am not heading to have as many features as possible implemented, this is not my design goal. If you are more into that, move on to other, good existing kernels. If you are searching for a good mix of improvements and new functions while not sacrificing stability, you are welcome here (see below the history section for more info).

Compatibility

Important: This kernel is only meant to be compatible with official OnePlus OOS and nothing else.
    So when the kernel does not run on custom rom XYZ, do not even bother me with it or ask hundred times in the thread for compatibility.
    I could not care less about it !!

To add: An open beta (aka community build) is NOT an official build supported here. If you use a community build and have issues, don't complain or even report. I am not merging any kernel changes from open betas into my kernels !!

Important notes

When using new anykernel concept Boeffla-Kernel: Flash stock kernel of rom first !

This kernel is ONLY compatible to OxygenOs stock, nothing else !!!

If you are using a custom rom that bases on OxygenOs, it might work. However, if it does not work, do not expect me to do tweak to make the kernel running with your favorite rom. I would not do it - my one and only reference is OxygenOs stock.

It is not supposed to be compatible to CM, HydrogenOS etc.

Also note: You have to use Boeffla-Config app which I provide on my homepage to tweak the kernel. 3rd party apps will not be able to unleash the full power of the kernel.

Installation

Read the install instructions in the support section on the Boeffla Site.

Support

First read the FAQ section on the Homepage !!!

Click here to learn about all possible kernel settings in the config app (outdated at the moment).
    Click here to learn about using the config app (outdated at the moment).

I will refuse to give support if you do any undervolting/overclocking and experience freezes or hot reboots.

I will also not provide any support if you do not use Boeffla-Config app to tweak the kernel, other 3rd party tweaking apps are known (and intended) to cause issues.

I will refuse to give support if you have xposed framework installed and reporting any kind of weird issues. My opinion to xposed it quite clear: too powerful for >90% of the users that just mess up their system with it.

Otherwise, you can get in touch with me via the support e-mail address: support@boeffla.de

Please provide kernel version, rom version, a detailed issue description and ideally supporting screenshots or log files.

Change logs

(you can also access them directly in Boeffla-Config V2 by pressing menu and selecting "change log...")

Change log for OxygenOS 4.x.x kernel - Click here
    Change log for OxygenOS 3.x.x kernel - Click here

Known issues

• none

Features

• Note: This kernel only runs on OOS 3.x.x for the OnePlus 3T - nothing else !!!
    • Support of anykernel concept (only latest kernels) - flash stock kernel before flashing Boeffla
    • Full integration with Boeffla-Config V2 (you need at least version 2.4.21 or higher !!!) configuration app (get it from http://www.boeffla.de) to configure all kernel settings
    • Dash charging fully supported
    • The two CPU clusters (big and little cpu) can be configured completely separate in terms of min/max frequencies, governors and CPU core profiles
    • Additional governors: Impulse, zzmoove, elementalx, conservative, ondemand, blu_active
    • Additional schedulers: fiops, bfq, sio, sioplus, fifo, vr, tripndroid, zen, maple
    • No CPU overclocking and voltage interface, no GPU overclocking and voltage interface
    • USB charge rate bumped up to 900 mA
    • Boeffla charge analysis (display of charger type and charge current in Boeffla-Config app in real time)
    • Boeffla touchkey LED control (LEDs fully off, LED on screen touch, configurable duration)
    • CPU core profiles to restrict number of CPU cores being used (the OP3 does not hotplug based on load)
    • Notification LED control (effect + speed for blinking/fading, brightness for continuous notification like battery charging etc.)
    • Boeffla-Sound engine: Headphone volume and speaker volume (only lowering volumes for speaker)
    • Dynamic FSync (activated if screen on, deactived if screen off), configurable
    • Input boost frequencies and duration configurable per CPU cluster, input boost switch
    • Show CPU frequency usage per CPU and frequency in Boeffla-Config
    • Show GPU frequency usage per frequency in Boeffla-Config
    • KCal V2 Color control
    • Display backlight limits configurable (to avoid display brightness gets too low in some situations)
    • Display backlight dimmer
    • Swipe2wake gestures
    • Control haptic feedback of gestures (except fingerprint)
    • Haptic feedback intensity control
    • Swipe2sleep gestures
    • Boeffla generic wakelock blocker V1.1.0 (documentation)
    • SD card read ahead buffer configurable (default increased to 1024 kB)
    • Ext4 File system tweaks (only when data volume is formated with ext4, stock default is f2fs)
    • Kernel logger (dmesg) configurable
    • CIFS support (module, do not mount inside /data, if you rooted with Chainfire SuperSu, make sure you uncheck the namespace separation in SuperSu app)
    • NFS support (module)
    • NTFS support (module)
    • XBox support (module)
    • OTG-Ethernet support (module)
    • TCP Congestion changed to Westwood
    • Many additional TCP congestion algorithms available
    • Entropy values configurable
    • Hardware touch keys are locked as long as screen is in use (touched) for better usability
    • Swap supported
    • Doze mode switchable
    • Verifiedbootstage flag remove to avoid triggering safetynet
    • Various minor kernel tweaks
    • Doze mode configurable in Boeffla-Config
    • Full selinux strict support (switchable to permissive on demand)
    • Show speedbin information (PVS level) in Boeffla-Config app
    • init.d support (in /system/etc/init.d - set correct permissions!)
    • Entropies configurable
    • Automatic EFS backup
    • Integrated full busybox 1.27.2 (own compilation)
    • Kernel initialisation log file (with history of 3 log files)
    • Emergency reset script automatically placed into /boeffla-kernel-data folder of your internal memory
    • Security patches included, which are not in the official repo
    • Google gcc 4.9 toolchain (64 bit) used for best stability
    • Always based on latest OOS kernel sources (https://github.com/OnePlusOSS/androi...neplus_msm8996)

Download

For all information and downloads (stable AND testing versions), visit the Boeffla-Kernel homepage:
    www.boeffla.de

History and design targets

Basically I created my first Boeffla-Kernel in 2012 as there was no kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S3 around that had exactly the mix of functionalities that I wanted. I wanted to have full flexibility in undervolting and charge rates for instance, but did not like the sharpness and/or brightness tweaks many kernels have implemented as per default.

Hence, I began to create my own kernel after a while, adding all the features I like. This is the result of my work, which in the end I decided to share with you. I hope you like it as much as I do.

The objective of this kernel is to have a kernel for daily use. It does not aim for best battery life, or best smoothness or best benchmark scores. Also it does not aim to have the broadest feature set available everywhere.
    It aims more for a good mix of all, not sacrificing stability and functionality in the end.
    And - most important: It aims to stay quite close to stock !!!

These design targets are also valid for the OnePlus kernel here!!!

This said, I will definitely NEVER implement:

• things I do personally not need
    • things I do not like
    • things that are in any way dangerous
    • anything which is highly experimental
    • a CAF based kernel
    • anything that requires upstreaming of kernel parts to a higher kernel major version
    So do not even ask for it if it falls into the listed categories. Everything else I am happy to check and decide.

And: I do not really care about benchmark numbers, they say almost nothing as long as something is not completely wrong. Important for me is the feel-good factor.
    I am also not interested in gaming at all, so never expect a gamer kernel. It will just not happen...

Compatibility

To reiterate it again: Flash the kernel only if you are running a compatible rom !!!

Configuration of the kernel

To tweak and configure the kernel, manually load and install the app "Boeffla-Config V2" from the downloads section on www.boeffla.de.

You need at least version 2.4.21 or higher for the OnePlus 3T Boeffla Kernels.

Donation

If you like my work, feel free to donate: Donation-Link

If you donate at least 2,49 EUR (to be in line with the donation app prices on Google Play store), you will receive a personal donation code which unlocks some nice little comfort functions in Boeffla-Config V2 on top.

Source code

All sources can be found in my Github repository: http://github.com/andip71

Credits to developers

Of course, I had never been able to create all that by my own. So I want to give credits to the really good developers around, that have given me all the inspiration and from which I cherry picked lots of the implemented functionalities:

* ZaneZam
    * Grarak
    * Yank555
    * Hardcore
    * Chainfire
    * AndreiLux
    * Netarchy
    * Gokhanmoral
    * Simone201
    * Mialwe
    * Entropy512
    * Faux
    * Harunjo
    * FranciscoFranco
    * Ak
    * Osm0sis

... I just hope I did not forget someone. If so, please let me know and I will add you of course.
    Thanks to all of you for your great work !!!

Disclaimer

*** As always - Flash on our own risk! ***

Make sure you flash the correct version depending on your firmware version!

I can and will not take any responsibility for bricked phones or lost data.

It is generally recommended to run a complete Nandroid backup in your custom recovery and safely store your personal data before you flash a new kernel.

Cheers and enjoy
    Andi
    Hi all,

important maintenance update for the OOS4 kernel is out.

OnePlus just released a source code update (an hour ago) to correct wrong voltages for a regulator. So I decided to put that immediately in an updated Boeffla kernel.

Version 2.0-beta3

• Change: Update with latest OnePlus code drop as of 06.02.2017
      (correction of voltages on a regulator)
    Enjoy
    Andi
    Guys, I have seen it :)
    I was amongst the first ones that noticed (i.e. I noticed 9 minutes after the push was done)

I understand you are all excited, so am I. But now it will take time first, I am not having a lot these days.

Andi
    OP3/T OOS4 users... now it is going fast. Kernel reached my internal alpha state for both devices now.

Smoke testing starts...
    Final stable release

Hi all,

it seems, OOS 5 is now pretty solid and I do not expect major updates anymore.
    And as there will be no OOS 6 support by me anymore, I want to finally close my development part on OOS for the OnePlus3/3T.

Therefore, the last stable and final kernel for OOS 5 is now released.

Please note, this kernel is automatically end-of-life now, will not be developed and supported anymore.

Version 3.0 stable - final

• Note: This kernel version is only for Android Oreo OOS 5.0.4 or higher
    • Change: Internal kernel busybox updated to latest version 1.29.3 (self-compiled from sources, www.busybox.net)
    • Change: USB fast charging with 900mA (on by default in Boeffla-Kernel) can be disabled by advanced users in case of issues with a shell command in Boeffla-Config scripting screens or any scripting app (echo 0 > /sys/kernel/charge_levels/enable_usb_fastcharge)
    It was a great ride with you guys for this phone and I enjoyed the time a lot.
    But now on to new and different things in my life. Have a great time and maybe see you again on day somewhere.

Thread gets closed now too.

Cheers
    Andi