[KERNEL][ExTweaks] SiyahKernel v2.6.14 | "One kernel to rule them all" | 3/19/12

Search This thread

cwc3

Oct 17, 2011
[KERNEL][ExTweaks] SiyahKernel v2.6.14 | "One kernel to rule them all" | 3/19/12

NOTE: I (CWC3) DID NOT MAKE THIS KERNEL. I JUST TAKE CARE OF THIS POST. 110% OF THE CREDIT GOES TO GOKHANMORAL.
siyahkernel.jpg

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RETIRED | THIS IS FOR ANDROID: 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7

Download: SiyahKernel v2.6.14 | ZIP | TAR
ExTweaks - The Kernel Tweaker​

recentchanges.jpg
2.6.14 (Latest):
  • Preempt_rcu
  • Xz compression (to reduce bw on the servers. other than that, don’t believe anybody telling you that it is faster)
  • New touch recovery (the one in my ICS repack) with gestures
  • GPU staycount implemented (this is the main reason of this release. this was droidphile’s request and I could not say no to him )
  • Disabled autogroup (samsung ICS kernel doesn’t use it neither)
  • ARM_ERRATA_754322 (once again, ICS has it)
  • Reverted workqueue implementation to old one
  • Some cleanup of redundant and non-necessary code
  • Reverted BFQ changes which were causing lags and lockups (thanks to Entropy512. I used the version in his repository. it was the easiest way )
  • Added “reboot into download mode” in advanced menu of CWM recovery and also added power-off back in. I had no time to remove dual-booting options. instead, I put “not implemented” message. they are ready but I am having a tiny problem while prompting user to choose the rom. you’ll have it in ICS, I hope.
  • Some fixes and corrections in extweaks interface (thanks to Entropy512 for some of them)
  • Initialization of led buttons to off (thanks to myfluxi)
  • Enabled cpu alignment (thanks to codeaurora)
  • Some other tweaks and “small changes”
2.6.13:
  • Fixed decoding issues because of the new cpuidle driver (thanks to Entropy512)
  • Set default I/O scheduler to deadline
  • Reverted lots of code back to v2.6.9 (based on the user experience, it is the best version until now)
  • Completed universal config interface implementation (the app will be posted when it is finished. the implementation at the kernel side is ready)
  • You may need to flash this in CWM recovery if you mess with the default config (especially when trying too much undervolting. although most of the settings are safe, changing gpu voltage and freq settings may cause lockups or bootloops): siyah-resetdefaultprofile.zip. this script will reset default profile and your device will boot with default settings.
  • This will be the last GB kernel release of SiyahKernel.
2.6.12:
  • Fixed BTHID issues (thanks to Entropy512)
  • Some wifi driver changes to prevent wlan_rx wakelocks preventing the device to sleep
  • New cpuidle driver from galaxytab (thanks to Entropy512)
  • Reverted top-off current back to default
2.6.11:
  • Replaced the recovery with Hyperdroid Redpill Kernel Recovery. (Thanks to Hyperdroid team and Redpill kernel developer(s)). this recovery can also mount both internal and external sd. (thank you af974@XDA)
  • Set the default cpu governor back to ondemand. conservative governor settings are still the same. ondemand governor settings are tweaked a bit (50000-90-5)
  • Changed some mali internals (set staycounts for steps to: 0-1-1 and down threshold for second step is set to 35). I did not use AndreiLux’s settings for not breaking the compatibility with voltage control app but I highly recommend you try it because it can save a lot of battery juice.
  • Some patches from upstream
2.6.10:
  • Default governor is set to conservative with sampling rate of 20msec. those who still say that lionheart is different than conservative governor should inspect the sources or those who don’t know how to do that should try this kernel to get a proof. if you still want EXACTLY the same lionheart governor, just flash lionheart.zip. Unlike what others say it will behave EXACTLY THE SAME as lionheart governor in void kernel if you flash it on this kernel, neak or several others who use netarchy’s change on conservative governor.
  • (Postponed to 2.6.11 to make a fair comparison of the conservative governor effects) drastic changes in gpu frequencies (thanks to AndreiLux@XDA). you can use voltage control app to use modify them if they cause any lag in games or video playback but I didn’t feel any lag and they are just perfect. freq set is (40,167,267) with thresholds 85% 30% 80% 30%.
  • (Postponed to 2.6.11)Some other tweaks for performance and mostly battery life (made cpu hotplug threshods a bit high and some patches from upstream etc)
  • Set default i/o scheduler to bfq. it seems that song skipping doesn’t happen with bfq @ 100MHz (thanks to bartito@XDA for the feedback)
  • Applied Mel Gorman’s patches to SLUB allocator.
  • This release may not be as battery friendly as v2.6.9. I will make ondemand governor default and use different settings in v2.6.11 to target more battery life. apart from the slub allocator change (which should not effect the performance anyway) all changes in this release can be applied to v2.6.9 by using init scripts or voltage control app (just flash lionheart.zip and set i/o scheduler to bfq).

nicetoknow.jpg

• External SD/Internal SD are mounted backwards, careful when deleting information from them (emmc/sdcard) - Backup first!
  • Works with Samsung / CM7 / MIUI
  • Gokhanmoral - "Although I compile at&t version, Entropy512's kernel may be a better choice because there are some differences which I cannot test. He knows what he is talking about and I mean it..."
  • Flashing .ZIP's in CWM will change once flashing this KERNEL. You will now use the POWER BUTTON to select, and CHOOSE ZIP FROM INTERNAL SDCARD. Same goes for doing Backup/Restore, choose the Internal Card.
  • USB Debugging is turned off first flash, Just turn it back on Settings->Applications->Development
  • Great Explanation of Governors & I/O Schedulers
  • Using lulzactivev2? More control of the Governor from his Application
Overclock & Undervolt
  • SetCPU - Thread - Overclock CPU, Undervolt CPU, Profiles, Governor Control
  • Voltage Control - Market - Overclock CPU/GPU, Undervolt CPU/GPU, Profiles (Paid), BUS Change (Paid), Charging Speed, Governor Control
Battery Life
  • BetterBatteryStats - Thread (Bottom 2nd Post) - With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions
  • CPU Spy - Market - This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your over-clock settings.
    It also displays the current kernel information.
  • [GUIDE]TIPS / TRICKS & Achieving MAXIMUM battery life - Thanks to AMDPOWERFIST

featuresra.jpg

• Can be flashed on Samsung ROMs and AOSP Based ROMS. Currently all Samsung 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7 based ROMS, CM7 and MIUI ROMS are supported. Based on linux kernel 2.6.35.14 + drivers from Samsung sources
  • Auto-Rooting
  • ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.7 with back button support
  • Touch Recovery
  • Boot animation support
  • Supports SetCPU (OC upto 1600MHz, UC downto 100MHz)
  • User customizable frequency steps. You cannot change the step count but you can change the frequencies at each step.
  • Supports undervolting (UV between 800 mV and 1500 mV)
  • Supports voltage control via SetCPU (thanks to netarchy, ninpo, hacre)
  • Stock voltages as default
  • smartassV2, lulzactive, lagfree governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
  • Default governor is ondemand (200-1200MHz)
  • Default I/O scheduler is deadline
  • Tweaked ondemand and conservative governors
  • Compiler optimizations
  • User customizable charging speed (use at your own risk). You have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge currents to a misc device.
  • Touchscreen fix (thanks to vitalij)
  • Increased touchscreen sensitivity
  • GPU clock and voltage control interface (thanks to netarchy).
  • I/O, scheduler, hotplug and vm Tweaks
  • Automatic battery calibration. (removed. thanks to Entropy512. we do not need battery calibration for SGS2)
  • Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, V(R), SIO (default)
  • Available CPU governors: see this thread for the list of available governors and modules (thanks to droidphile)
    /system/etc/init.d startup scripts support
  • Automatic backup of efs partition. You will have the files in your sdcard as well as /data/.siyah directory. copy them to a safe location in case you may need them later.
  • Updated jhash to version 3
  • Increased charging speed.
  • BLN (thanks to creams), liblights is autoinstalled if the existing one doesn't support BLN
  • Supports advanced touch tune driver. thanks to vitalij Link. the control app from Web, from Mobile. Thanks to tegrak for the driver patch file download
  • 2nd core application support (thanks to tegrak)
  • Automounting of NTFS volumes for USB sticks (ntfs on external card is not supported)
  • XZ compression for the kernel to have smaller image size. the size is still similar to previous versions after adding new features
  • Integrated new sha-1 and crc32 slice-by-8 algorithms
  • SCHED_MC enabled to have less power consumption. It will have a better support in the next version as it needs more changes in the scheduler code.
  • Lower brightness levels for low-light conditions to save battery.
  • Experimental brightness behaviour modification via setting min_bl and max_gamma values.
  • Native BLN support for CM7 based roms.
  • Three GPU stepping (160-267-300) instead of two
  • Optimized and configurable hotplug thresholds and rates.
  • Thunderbolt! script integrated (thanks to pikachu01)
  • CIFS, SLQB, FUSE, NTFS, cgroup_timer_slack, autogroup, cleancache... and lots of other mambojambo that I forgot...

flashingguide.jpg

ZIP: Place zip on Internal SD -> Boot into CWM -> Clean Cache/Dalvik -> Install Zip

TAR: Download Odin -> Open Odin -> Boot into Download Mode -> Put .tar in PDA -> Start​

additionalinfo.jpg

Changelog: http://www.gokhanmoral.com/

Although some parts can be considered as original, all are based on inspirations, examples and other people's code. I have no claim to be original. I am only trying to make my (and probably other's) SGS2 experience better and fun.

About source codes: I do not release source codes during beta testing. I do not use git. I have already proven that I share source code, but only once per release. I don't think that mods will be uncomfortable with this but if they are I can create an account in github and share an old code just like most of the other developers do. I will not choose that path if I don't have to. You can download sources for the releases using the links below. I will simply ignore mails and posts asking about the source code because they are already shared. Also, GPL doesn't force me to use github nor it forces me to release the source code as soon as possible. Therefore, releasing the source code may be delayed for several days. If you don't like this sue me :p

Source code and releases can be found here: http://www.gokhanmoral.com/

Credits: Samsung, supercurio, hardcore, Hacre, Entropy, RAvenGEr, tegrak, cattleprod, codeworkx, hellcat, creams, vitalij, arighi and others I might have forgotten...​

initdscripts.jpg

Unofficial:

(pm me if you have one I don't)

Attachments

• Siyah-v2.6.14-att-CWM.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 6,412
  • Siyah-v2.6.14-att.tar
    6 MB · Views: 7,975
Last edited:

kevtn8

Nov 17, 2011
Here are some screen shots of Siyah kernel being OC to 1.6 on conservative governor. My rom is Unnamed 1.3.1 This is without any major tweaking such OC the GPU. Its extremely powerful :)

6cc59558-d865-069e.jpg

6cc59558-d880-07e4.jpg

6cc59558-d897-e883.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Reactions: gr8hairy1

kevtn8

Nov 17, 2011
Here are some random Antutu bench scores. These were done on 1.2 GHz conservative governor. Awesome, we finally surpass the galaxy nexus :)

And we didn't need to OC to do it too. With ICS, we'll blow galaxy nexus out of the waters!

6cc59558-da78-6c80.jpg

6cc59558-daaa-9f68.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Reactions: gr8hairy1

nuwayman

Aug 21, 2006
portland, OR
Question? If were running a hellraised rom will this kernel work our do we need an att rom?

Edit: just looked at his thread in the i9100 section. the kernel said compatible with aosp roms as well as in cm7 and miui. Is this true for this one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Last edited:

gr8hairy1

Nov 8, 2010
Michigan - Thumb
Any issues with it? Wifi, reboots, battery life, ect, ect?

Edit: flashed it and everything went smoothly. No issues to report on. According to his thread it's just as stable as stock. Hope it stays that way for us.

Sent from my páhhōniē

Last edited:

insaneturbo13

Aug 4, 2010
I would also link to know if it's compatible with cm7/miui
Looks really interesting

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

gr8hairy1

Nov 8, 2010
Michigan - Thumb
Here's a quick link to the Siyah kernel over in the i9100 forums. Everything as far as information about the kernel should apply to our phones except the obvious (battery charging steps, anything with the home button, in other words strictly hardware difference related points) as he now has made an i777 kernel version.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1263838

This kernel should get posted in the development thread by someone willing to keep up on all it's changes as the Siyah kernel seems to get updated all the time. Unfortunately once I heal up from surgery I won't have the time to be able to do that.

Sent from my páhhōniē

Last edited:

madquack

May 12, 2010
Working smoothly thus far for me, running CM7. Benchmarks are pointless.

Last edited:

akira02rex

Nov 7, 2010
The CWM .zip will not download via phone browser, and when downloading from a windows 7 (IE browser) PC it successfully downloads but when flashing it says the package is bad. I think he needs to reupload it or put an MD5 checksum in place.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NOTE: I (CWC3) DID NOT MAKE THIS KERNEL. I JUST TAKE CARE OF THIS POST. 110% OF THE CREDIT GOES TO GOKHANMORAL.
    siyahkernel.jpg

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RETIRED | THIS IS FOR ANDROID: 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7

Download: SiyahKernel v2.6.14 | ZIP | TAR
    ExTweaks - The Kernel Tweaker​

recentchanges.jpg
    2.6.14 (Latest):
    • Preempt_rcu
    • Xz compression (to reduce bw on the servers. other than that, don’t believe anybody telling you that it is faster)
    • New touch recovery (the one in my ICS repack) with gestures
    • GPU staycount implemented (this is the main reason of this release. this was droidphile’s request and I could not say no to him )
    • Disabled autogroup (samsung ICS kernel doesn’t use it neither)
    • ARM_ERRATA_754322 (once again, ICS has it)
    • Reverted workqueue implementation to old one
    • Some cleanup of redundant and non-necessary code
    • Reverted BFQ changes which were causing lags and lockups (thanks to Entropy512. I used the version in his repository. it was the easiest way )
    • Added “reboot into download mode” in advanced menu of CWM recovery and also added power-off back in. I had no time to remove dual-booting options. instead, I put “not implemented” message. they are ready but I am having a tiny problem while prompting user to choose the rom. you’ll have it in ICS, I hope.
    • Some fixes and corrections in extweaks interface (thanks to Entropy512 for some of them)
    • Initialization of led buttons to off (thanks to myfluxi)
    • Enabled cpu alignment (thanks to codeaurora)
    • Some other tweaks and “small changes”
    2.6.13:
    • Fixed decoding issues because of the new cpuidle driver (thanks to Entropy512)
    • Set default I/O scheduler to deadline
    • Reverted lots of code back to v2.6.9 (based on the user experience, it is the best version until now)
    • Completed universal config interface implementation (the app will be posted when it is finished. the implementation at the kernel side is ready)
    • You may need to flash this in CWM recovery if you mess with the default config (especially when trying too much undervolting. although most of the settings are safe, changing gpu voltage and freq settings may cause lockups or bootloops): siyah-resetdefaultprofile.zip. this script will reset default profile and your device will boot with default settings.
    • This will be the last GB kernel release of SiyahKernel.
    2.6.12:
    • Fixed BTHID issues (thanks to Entropy512)
    • Some wifi driver changes to prevent wlan_rx wakelocks preventing the device to sleep
    • New cpuidle driver from galaxytab (thanks to Entropy512)
    • Reverted top-off current back to default
    2.6.11:
    • Replaced the recovery with Hyperdroid Redpill Kernel Recovery. (Thanks to Hyperdroid team and Redpill kernel developer(s)). this recovery can also mount both internal and external sd. (thank you af974@XDA)
    • Set the default cpu governor back to ondemand. conservative governor settings are still the same. ondemand governor settings are tweaked a bit (50000-90-5)
    • Changed some mali internals (set staycounts for steps to: 0-1-1 and down threshold for second step is set to 35). I did not use AndreiLux’s settings for not breaking the compatibility with voltage control app but I highly recommend you try it because it can save a lot of battery juice.
    • Some patches from upstream
    2.6.10:
    • Default governor is set to conservative with sampling rate of 20msec. those who still say that lionheart is different than conservative governor should inspect the sources or those who don’t know how to do that should try this kernel to get a proof. if you still want EXACTLY the same lionheart governor, just flash lionheart.zip. Unlike what others say it will behave EXACTLY THE SAME as lionheart governor in void kernel if you flash it on this kernel, neak or several others who use netarchy’s change on conservative governor.
    • (Postponed to 2.6.11 to make a fair comparison of the conservative governor effects) drastic changes in gpu frequencies (thanks to AndreiLux@XDA). you can use voltage control app to use modify them if they cause any lag in games or video playback but I didn’t feel any lag and they are just perfect. freq set is (40,167,267) with thresholds 85% 30% 80% 30%.
    • (Postponed to 2.6.11)Some other tweaks for performance and mostly battery life (made cpu hotplug threshods a bit high and some patches from upstream etc)
    • Set default i/o scheduler to bfq. it seems that song skipping doesn’t happen with bfq @ 100MHz (thanks to bartito@XDA for the feedback)
    • Applied Mel Gorman’s patches to SLUB allocator.
    • This release may not be as battery friendly as v2.6.9. I will make ondemand governor default and use different settings in v2.6.11 to target more battery life. apart from the slub allocator change (which should not effect the performance anyway) all changes in this release can be applied to v2.6.9 by using init scripts or voltage control app (just flash lionheart.zip and set i/o scheduler to bfq).

nicetoknow.jpg

• External SD/Internal SD are mounted backwards, careful when deleting information from them (emmc/sdcard) - Backup first!
    • Gokhanmoral - "Although I compile at&t version, Entropy512's kernel may be a better choice because there are some differences which I cannot test. He knows what he is talking about and I mean it..."
    • Flashing .ZIP's in CWM will change once flashing this KERNEL. You will now use the POWER BUTTON to select, and CHOOSE ZIP FROM INTERNAL SDCARD. Same goes for doing Backup/Restore, choose the Internal Card.
    • USB Debugging is turned off first flash, Just turn it back on Settings->Applications->Development
    Overclock & Undervolt
    • Voltage Control - Market - Overclock CPU/GPU, Undervolt CPU/GPU, Profiles (Paid), BUS Change (Paid), Charging Speed, Governor Control
    Battery Life
    • BetterBatteryStats - Thread (Bottom 2nd Post) - With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions
    • CPU Spy - Market - This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your over-clock settings.
      It also displays the current kernel information.
    • [GUIDE]TIPS / TRICKS & Achieving MAXIMUM battery life - Thanks to AMDPOWERFIST

featuresra.jpg

• Can be flashed on Samsung ROMs and AOSP Based ROMS. Currently all Samsung 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7 based ROMS, CM7 and MIUI ROMS are supported. Based on linux kernel 2.6.35.14 + drivers from Samsung sources
    • Auto-Rooting
    • Touch Recovery
    • Boot animation support
    • User customizable frequency steps. You cannot change the step count but you can change the frequencies at each step.
    • smartassV2, lulzactive, lagfree governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
    • Default governor is ondemand (200-1200MHz)
    • Default I/O scheduler is deadline
    • Compiler optimizations
    • User customizable charging speed (use at your own risk). You have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge currents to a misc device.
    • Automatic battery calibration. (removed. thanks to Entropy512. we do not need battery calibration for SGS2)
    • Available CPU governors: see this thread for the list of available governors and modules (thanks to droidphile)
    • Automatic backup of efs partition. You will have the files in your sdcard as well as /data/.siyah directory. copy them to a safe location in case you may need them later.
    • BLN (thanks to creams), liblights is autoinstalled if the existing one doesn't support BLN
    • Supports advanced touch tune driver. thanks to vitalij Link. the control app from Web, from Mobile. Thanks to tegrak for the driver patch file download
    • Automounting of NTFS volumes for USB sticks (ntfs on external card is not supported)
    • XZ compression for the kernel to have smaller image size. the size is still similar to previous versions after adding new features
    • SCHED_MC enabled to have less power consumption. It will have a better support in the next version as it needs more changes in the scheduler code.
    • Experimental brightness behaviour modification via setting min_bl and max_gamma values.
    • CIFS, SLQB, FUSE, NTFS, cgroup_timer_slack, autogroup, cleancache... and lots of other mambojambo that I forgot...

flashingguide.jpg

ZIP: Place zip on Internal SD -> Boot into CWM -> Clean Cache/Dalvik -> Install Zip

TAR: Download Odin -> Open Odin -> Boot into Download Mode -> Put .tar in PDA -> Start​

additionalinfo.jpg

Although some parts can be considered as original, all are based on inspirations, examples and other people's code. I have no claim to be original. I am only trying to make my (and probably other's) SGS2 experience better and fun.

About source codes: I do not release source codes during beta testing. I do not use git. I have already proven that I share source code, but only once per release. I don't think that mods will be uncomfortable with this but if they are I can create an account in github and share an old code just like most of the other developers do. I will not choose that path if I don't have to. You can download sources for the releases using the links below. I will simply ignore mails and posts asking about the source code because they are already shared. Also, GPL doesn't force me to use github nor it forces me to release the source code as soon as possible. Therefore, releasing the source code may be delayed for several days. If you don't like this sue me :p

Credits: Samsung, supercurio, hardcore, Hacre, Entropy, RAvenGEr, tegrak, cattleprod, codeworkx, hellcat, creams, vitalij, arighi and others I might have forgotten...​

initdscripts.jpg

Unofficial:

(pm me if you have one I don't)
    Little update to what is coming. Soon... (Later Tomorrow)

[KERNEL] SiyahKernel v2.6.5 - "One kernel to rule them all" | SGH-i777

siyahkernel.jpg

Developer: Gokhanmoral | Donate | Website | Download: SiyahKernel v2.6.5 | ZIP | TAR | Original Thread

recentchanges.jpg
    2.6.5 (Latest):
    • Lowered bus frequency threshold
    • Set lower GPU step back to 160MHz
    • Lulzactive tweaks
    • Enabled whitelist mode in wifi driver and disabled ipv4 and ipv6 multicast/broadcast packets
    • Set charge_currents to 650 550 450 to relieve the thread of people who haven’t read that they have no effect.
    • Put the throttling limits back (in tmu.c). this may prevent the phone shutting down on high load (such as games) but it will decrease the benchmark scores.
    • Some fixes in thunderbolt.sh + some new vm tweaks
    • SLQB
    • Default i/o scheduler is set to SIO
    • Softlockup and hung task detections enabled

2.6.4:
    • Disabled third GPU step. new thresholds are “65% 20% 100% 20%” with 100-267-300 steps. third step will not be used if you keep 2nd-to-3rd threshold 100.
    • Cleaned up v2.6.3 code and removed some experimental parts (which were not checked in anyway). This will fix battery drain issue.
    • Reverted back to CWM v5.0

2.6.3:
    • Fixed setting of lulzactive & smartassV2 parameters via scripts
      battery optimized defaults.
    • Updated codecs
    • Removed siyah-battery, siyah-defaults and siyah-performance scripts from the blog. please remove all existing scripts before installing this version (or flash your existing rom again to remove all scripts). use init.d scripts if you know what you do, otherwise use VoltageControl app or ThunderBolt! scripts. use this CWM recovery flashable zip to remove previous 01siyah script. just flash it once and /system/etc/init.d/01siyah script will be removed.
    • CWM Recovery v5.5.0.4
    • Supercurio’s mc1n2_voodoo module fix. Voodoo Louder app should be working now.

2.6.2:
    • added lulzactiveV2 (thanks to tegrak). you can new lulzactive tuner app from the market to tweak lulzactive parameters.
    • added interactive(X) and intellidemand governors back. (other governors are still available as modules and can be loaded via insmod)
    • disabled smooth scaling for interactive based governors (interactive, interactiveX and lulzactive).
    • changed the wifi drivers again.
    • LZO compression for the kernel image instead of gzip. it has less compression but faster decompression. (in this case, bigger is better )
    • New mali drivers from Galaxy Tab Plus, PLUS the DVFS part which has 3 steps instead of 2. The second step clock is set to 267 instead of 266 to provide compatibility with voltage control app.
    • Cleaned up tweaks.sh and added thunderbolt.sh (thunderbolt scripts – thanks to pikachu01@XDA) to startup.
    • some tweaks and fixes
    • added j4fs back
    • fixed ondemandx governor
    • enabled sched_debug interface (pikachu01′s NO_GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS line in thunderbolt script is active now)

nicetoknow.jpg

Overclock & Undervolt

featuresra.jpg

• Auto-Rooting
    • Boot animation support
    • Default governor is conservative (200-1200MHz)
    • Compiler optimizations
    • automatic battery calibration. (removed. thanks to Entropy512. we do not need battery calibration for SGS2)

flashingguide.jpg

additionalinfo.jpg

initdscripts.jpg

Unofficial:

screenshotso.jpg

If anyone is UV, what are your settings? I'm getting some random SOD issues :(

Sent from my AT&T cellular device.

Check out my magic config thread in General section of 9100 forums. :)

You can find it here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1466017

Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.