[Kernel+][Exynos] Kali NetHunter for the Galaxy S7

Cesilina

Jan 31, 2020
Please I need help I installed a custom rom Android 11 to my s7 CR Driod and after two days the screen saver just minimized and got on the top left of my screen and when I tried to put the phone of it went straight to download mode and when I tried to boot the samsung logo would come with an error message at the top saying custom binary block FRP . So I go online and to research how to fix the issue but to no avail used odin to flash a stock rom but it fails every time no instead of the samsung logo it goes to smart switch screen and my pc can't even recognize the phone so I can't do a recovery either. Now I literally can't power on the phone please help me

Attachments

Cesilina

Jan 31, 2020
Please I need help I installed a custom rom Android 11 to my s7 CR Driod and after two days the screen saver just minimized and got on the top left of my screen and when I tried to put the phone of it went straight to download mode and when I tried to boot the samsung logo would come with an error message at the top saying custom binary block FRP . So I go online and to research how to fix the issue but to no avail used odin to flash a stock rom but it fails every time no instead of the samsung logo it goes to smart switch screen and my pc can't even recognize the phone so I can't do a recovery either. Now I literally can't power on the phone please help me
Fixed by @hainguyenthao

Cesilina

Jan 31, 2020
Fixed by @hainguyenthao ....Wow he saved my phone and I am truly and deeply grateful . All that that patience I will refer him any day