- Samsung source DEVA9
- Android 12 (S) | OneUI 4
- Some debugs off
- EMS, SCHED, VM & DTS improvements
- Linux source improvements
- READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
- Imported Mali drivers r33p0 from ARM source for ValHall
- ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.5
- Magisk 24.1 Offcial / or without Magisk (24101)
- support for SM-N986B/SM-N985F (Note 20 Ultra)
- Clang 14.0.1
- rest like in v2.0.1

Jhfreeze

Oct 30, 2014
Texas
UPDATE

Changelogs:

ThunderStorms-Kernel-S-v2.1 : 15.02.2022 for OneUI4.x

- Linux 4.19.87
- Samsung source DEVA9
- Some debugs off
- READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
- ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.5
- Clang 14.0.1
- rest like in v2.0.1

Installed and working great so far. Thanks!

Reactions: nalas

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Sorry to bother you, but the chat of PayP added a space after the point (at first I thought was my mistake). So if you have copy pasted the link probably the mail will encounter some error.

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Many thanks for the attention and speed in writing back.
The installation is gone easy and fast. :)

I'm just facing some battery draining. I was using the 2.0 version and the time drain was impressive. Few percentage in several hours. Then I updated to the 2.1 and something is changed in battery life, now with the latest that you provide seem the same as the 2.1. BUT could be me that I have touched some app or changed some setting.
Can you give some advise for a good battery optimization?
I already disabled the play service , google, and the most part of the samsung apps.
In GSam I can see "VK_WakeLock" at 1,5 hour , and "ImsService" at near 40min .
"aodNotify" report just an 0.8%. "Device Service" a 7% (com.samsung.android.kgclient) Damn this crap.
Device service try to connect continuously to some ip address.
To Amazon 13.226.168.80 and stil Amazon 18.65.62.66. In constant loop.
The "kernel" consumption is the same as before ( near the 15%) . So in theory should not be the culprit.
Can be that the kernel interact with the system making it drain more? I could switch bact to the 2.0 to see if is the same...
I also have set the refresh to 96max and 60min. Dark theme for all the phone and auto brightness always to the minimum. (the auto regulation work pretty well i have to say) .
What is strange is that the phone before was lasting near 2 days and now not half day. What was more than doubled in consumption was the "system". Near the 40%.

In the meanwhile if I found something I'll update the post ;-)

Last edited:

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Many thanks for the attention and speed in writing back.
The installation is gone easy and fast. :)

I'm just facing some battery draining. I was using the 2.0 version and the time drain was impressive. Few percentage in several hours. Then I updated to the 2.1 and something is changed in battery life, now with the latest that you provide seem the same as the 2.1. BUT could be me that I have touched some app or changed some setting.
Can you give some advise for a good battery optimization?
I already disabled the play service , google, and the most part of the samsung apps.
In GSam I can see "VK_WakeLock" at 1,5 hour , and "ImsService" at near 40min .
"aodNotify" report just an 0.8%. "Device Service" a 7% (com.samsung.android.kgclient) Damn this crap.
Device service try to connect continuously to some ip address.
To Amazon 13.226.168.80 and stil Amazon 18.65.62.66. In constant loop.
The "kernel" consumption is the same as before ( near the 15%) . So in theory should not be the culprit.
Can be that the kernel interact with the system making it drain more? I could switch bact to the 2.0 to see if is the same...
I also have set the refresh to 96max and 60min. Dark theme for all the phone and auto brightness always to the minimum. (the auto regulation work pretty well i have to say) .
What is strange is that the phone before was lasting near 2 days and now not half day. What was more than doubled in consumption was the "system". Near the 40%.

In the meanwhile if I found something I'll update the post ;-)
Hi, I have with white theme 50% brightness and wifi on SOT about 10%/hr. Deepsleep about 0.5-0.8%.
Im on Ambasadii without any magisk tweaks mods, etc. Default kernel settings. Change MIF to 2288Mz max freq. Lower swappines at 80-100.
Try to deep sleep amazon in battery rom settings.

Last edited:

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Ok thanks , so must be something I touched in the way to optimize several stuffs.

1) Now I accomplished to disable those damn connections attempts to Amazon servers.
I uses "Service Disabler" app > "device Services" > and unchecked all the service. Rebooted and finally no more unuseful and spamming connection (at least for this single case)
Keep in mind to do not disable the app for not incur in this:
com.samsung.android.kgclient is "samsung payment service" and part of "knoxguard.apk" - if you diable (freeze) or remove (uninstall) it, after boot into system you get a message "the phone is locked bcause you uninstalled payment service..."
2) Then I was able to disable also the vas.samsung.apps.com service that come still in loop trying to connect to server around the world.
Still here "Service Disabler" app > "App Lock" + "App update" + Application recommendations" > disable the entire apps.

3) "service disabler" contain adds so I putted it in deep sleep for avoid connection.

I'm still facing to disable several stuff. I'll update the result for the battery drain problem.
If you want make some big smile about those amazing devices have a look at this article (attached)
Now we know why of lots of things ...

Attachments

• additional_material_neversleepingears.pdf
    346.1 KB · Views: 10

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Ok thanks , so must be something I touched in the way to optimize several stuffs.

1) Now I accomplished to disable those damn connections attempts to Amazon servers.
I uses "Service Disabler" app > "device Services" > and unchecked all the service. Rebooted and finally no more unuseful and spamming connection (at least for this single case)
Keep in mind to do not disable the app for not incur in this:

2) Then I was able to disable also the vas.samsung.apps.com service that come still in loop trying to connect to server around the world.
Still here "Service Disabler" app > "App Lock" + "App update" + Application recommendations" > disable the entire apps.

3) "service disabler" contain adds so I putted it in deep sleep for avoid connection.

I'm still facing to disable several stuff. I'll update the result for the battery drain problem.
If you want make some big smile about those amazing devices have a look at this article (attached)
Now we know why of lots of things ...
Oki, thx.

Btw is werid ... i dont use any app for doze, etc. And i have no problem with connection scan by apps. I use bbr tcp cong.

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Oki, thx.

Btw is werid ... i dont use any app for doze, etc. And i have no problem with connection scan by apps. I use bbr tcp cong.
Hi Nal ! This post is a little OT respect the pure kernel discussion. If you dont like it I'll edit for a shorter answer just related to the kernel.
The problem is not the kernel. There was an ensemble of factors. I changed the kernel and at the same time inserted the sim from my previous phone. (I was preparing the phone in days for make the switch) . So came activated some services that before were not. I had no idea (really) that some service could kill so much the battery.
I used two approach to discover those stuff:
In GSam I discovered the list of the culprit.
So the number of alarm was heM.... and also the IMSservice (IP Multimedia Subsystem) was hemmm.... with near 3h of self stuffs.
Then for understand all those *alarm* , via adb:
./adb shell dumpsys alarm > AlarmDump.txt
This create a file in the folder of the executable of adb , that list what wake the alarms. Even the " command air " service participate and the list is not short. I'm still working on it.
Basically I want a phone that do everything it should without the spam of samsung or google that interfer with the battery life.
The automatic optimization of the battery apart take age for process all my data and apps didn't seems provide some good result.
I'm using service disabler for disable or the single service or the entire app.
Then I have enabled via ThunderTweaks also the tab for optimize the WakeLock.
Seems that the stuff come better but the job is not done yet. I'll update soon as possible.
If you install "PCAPdroid" for monitor the connections or you will start to smile or you will want throw away the phone.
Ps: The only things that for now could paralyze the phone is disable the knox apps (and sub services).
For the "Device Services" app you can disable the services but must NOT be disabled the entire app (the phone will lock otherwise). This app is related to the knox.
If this occur via TWRP in the file explorer /data/system/user/0/packagerestrictions.xml must be deleted.
Or better, before apply something dangerous ,make a copy (in the same folder) of the file with the last working apps disabled. In this way you must not do from the start all the work of disabling .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-103822_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220307-103822_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220310-224255_Service Disabler.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-224255_Service Disabler.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: nematiali

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Hi Nal ! This post is a little OT respect the pure kernel discussion. If you dont like it I'll edit for a shorter answer just related to the kernel.
The problem is not the kernel. There was an ensemble of factors. I changed the kernel and at the same time inserted the sim from my previous phone. (I was preparing the phone in days for make the switch) . So came activated some services that before were not. I had no idea (really) that some service could kill so much the battery.
I used two approach to discover those stuff:
In GSam I discovered the list of the culprit.
So the number of alarm was heM.... and also the IMSservice (IP Multimedia Subsystem) was hemmm.... with near 3h of self stuffs.
Then for understand all those *alarm* , via adb:
./adb shell dumpsys alarm > AlarmDump.txt
This create a file in the folder of the executable of adb , that list what wake the alarms. Even the " command air " service participate and the list is not short. I'm still working on it.
Basically I want a phone that do everything it should without the spam of samsung or google that interfer with the battery life.
The automatic optimization of the battery apart take age for process all my data and apps didn't seems provide some good result.
I'm using service disabler for disable or the single service or the entire app.
Then I have enabled via ThunderTweaks also the tab for optimize the WakeLock.
Seems that the stuff come better but the job is not done yet. I'll update soon as possible.
If you install "PCAPdroid" for monitor the connections or you will start to smile or you will want throw away the phone.
Ps: The only things that for now could paralyze the phone is disable the knox apps (and sub services).
For the "Device Services" app you can disable the services but must NOT be disabled the entire app (the phone will lock otherwise). This app is related to the knox.
If this occur via TWRP in the file explorer /data/system/user/0/packagerestrictions.xml must be deleted.
Or better, before apply something dangerous ,make a copy (in the same folder) of the file with the last working apps disabled. In this way you must not do from the start all the work of disabling .
Oki, np you can wtite here. I have to look on it too.. i will give you feedback... Ims...yes too much in run.

EdIT
I dont have such usage...connections with Ims...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-120004_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-120004_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220311-120209_PCAPdroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-120209_PCAPdroid.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Near 7h from the last full charge (blocked at 85%).
With "service disabler" app I unchecked all the IMS sub-services in the IMSservice app and just leaved on the SMSservice sub-service. This sub-service is needed for the wireless charging. Disabling it make it want work anymore.
Like this I have 1,5% of dicharge at h in idle , and is too much against without the sim inserted. But could be that some app is interfering. The dump of the *alarm* is not really useful. But maybe I'm not good at reading it.
Can you answer those questions? Will help me to exclude some variables. Tnx.
Do you use the "always on display" function?
Do you disable all the connection during the idle night time? (BT , wi-fi, 4gdata)

Do you use the "aod notify" app? (led notification)
From the list you posted seems not.
The IMSservice for the wireless charging seems to provide communication between the system and the battery.
I'll try to disable some app more and see if I can reach some better point.
ps.
If you install the galaxy max hz don't enable the screen "power saving" otherwise it will override any other application in the phone that would change the state of the always on display.
Damn this is tricky....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220315-091908_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220315-091908_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220313-015550_Service Disabler.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-015550_Service Disabler.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Near 7h from the last full charge (blocked at 85%).
With "service disabler" app I unchecked all the IMS sub-services in the IMSservice app and just leaved on the SMSservice sub-service. This sub-service is needed for the wireless charging. Disabling it make it want work anymore.
Like this I have 1,5% of dicharge at h in idle , and is too much against without the sim inserted. But could be that some app is interfering. The dump of the *alarm* is not really useful. But maybe I'm not good at reading it.
Can you answer those questions? Will help me to exclude some variables. Tnx.
Do you use the "always on display" function?
Do you disable all the connection during the idle night time? (BT , wi-fi, 4gdata)

Do you use the "aod notify" app? (led notification)
From the list you posted seems not.
The IMSservice for the wireless charging seems to provide communication between the system and the battery.
I'll try to disable some app more and see if I can reach some better point.
ps.
If you install the galaxy max hz don't enable the screen "power saving" otherwise it will override any other application in the phone that would change the state of the always on display.
Damn this is tricky....
Hi ,

-AOD - i dont use it, about 1.5% per 1hr drain
-Sometime I use bt, wifi or lte after screen off but this dont drain too much about 0.5% more per 1hr
- I used aod notify and this sometimes blocked screen off/emulated screen on and for e.g. the phone wasnt in deepsleep - stats apps saw this as screen on time...I removed this app. But this doesnt drain too much too... maybe 0.2% per 1hr more.

I have disabled some wakelocks as only my default initial setting.

I dont use any doze or service block apps and i dont additional debloat. Rom default apps and no any system battery save. Only battery saver mode in ttweaks for dont boost cpus.

Reactions: giostark

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
TS kernel charging...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-101256_AccuBattery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-101256_AccuBattery.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 39

giostark

Jan 4, 2013
Some improvement.
Installed aLogCat for monitoring all the log. Also installed on the desktop Android Studio for check more easily all the logs. The dump itself report too few stuffs.
To disable the IMS service generate too much errors ( a hell of red lines). Therefore the log go almost crazy. A post in the net drive me to found the a possible reason: "disabling Enhanced LTE Services resolved the battery drain caused by IMS service." (only one post in all the net ... maybe I'm not good at searching)
Mmm... I have not this in andorid 12 but about LTE there is VoLTE !!! Damn...that menu and that feature was enabled by default. To disable Setting > Connection > Mobile network > VoLTE call SIM1 , put to zero the IMS service wakelock and the related screen always on. In 8h none one damn IMS wakelock.
I installed also the Stop Log app , for minimize the logging process. (ones the system is fine)
Tried also to disable the logd process but the phone come hot and drain even much more battery. Tried to disable the crash report but come generate even more errors. Most system app are linked all together and is difficult touch something without messing all the rest.
If everything is fine I'll confirm what I wrote . I'll add also the list of disabled apps and how I reached a good battery life.
By now also the kernel seems consume even less. I want to try also the kernel features added to the disabled apps and see what differences produces. Lets see.
A good solution should be use a OS already cleaned and optimized. But for the N20U doesn't exist.

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Some improvement.
Installed aLogCat for monitoring all the log. Also installed on the desktop Android Studio for check more easily all the logs. The dump itself report too few stuffs.
To disable the IMS service generate too much errors ( a hell of red lines). Therefore the log go almost crazy. A post in the net drive me to found the a possible reason: "disabling Enhanced LTE Services resolved the battery drain caused by IMS service." (only one post in all the net ... maybe I'm not good at searching)
Mmm... I have not this in andorid 12 but about LTE there is VoLTE !!! Damn...that menu and that feature was enabled by default. To disable Setting > Connection > Mobile network > VoLTE call SIM1 , put to zero the IMS service wakelock and the related screen always on. In 8h none one damn IMS wakelock.
I installed also the Stop Log app , for minimize the logging process. (ones the system is fine)
Tried also to disable the logd process but the phone come hot and drain even much more battery. Tried to disable the crash report but come generate even more errors. Most system app are linked all together and is difficult touch something without messing all the rest.
If everything is fine I'll confirm what I wrote . I'll add also the list of disabled apps and how I reached a good battery life.
By now also the kernel seems consume even less. I want to try also the kernel features added to the disabled apps and see what differences produces. Lets see.
A good solution should be use a OS already cleaned and optimized. But for the N20U doesn't exist.
Hi, can be...

Do not stop logd (logcat) bcose if I good remeber Magisk use it for own logs and if You stop this will be constant loop for searching and high CPU usage at max freq's - heat, battery drain.

I have VolTE off - all the time... better is to use 3G mobile data conenctions for better signal strength.

Thx for INFO.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can change
    Silly one, but what is TRUE benefit of rooting N20 Ultra? I mean, comparing with not rooted Stock latest rom...? Opinions pls so without and with this kernel.... tnx
    You can change freq cpu another then stock...e.g. 377mhz for mid cpu and 3016mhz for big, with root you can use ttweaks for change a lot of kernel features and settings for battery or perf. You have to google ofc what to change but you have more features then stock kernel. In new kernels are new features added in xda description. For more info you can go to telegram group. 1st thread.
    ThundeRStormS Galaxy N20 Ultra Exynos family for OneUI Q/R/S
    SM-N986B, SM-N985F

Compatibility notes :
    Only for Android OneUI Q/R/S roms N20 Exynos family ROMs
    AOSP is not supported !!!

In Aroma installer please select ThunderStorms version - only this support Note 20 Ultra.

Kernel features:
    - Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DEVA9
    - Android 11 - OneUI 3.1 (to TS v1.8) / Android 12 - OneUI 4 (from TS v2.0)
    - TTL Filter ON
    - 64k TCP IP Window
    - some debugs off
    - USB serial added
    - Samsung MTP ON
    - Zmalloc page mapping OFF
    - Wakelocks added
    - Powersuspend 2.0 support
    - Wireguard support
    - Boeffla wakelocks added
    - powereffcient workqueue support in CPU section
    - CRC support in MISC section
    - Fsync support in MISC section
    - Geantle Fair Sleepers support im MISC section
    - Frandom support
    - Support File Blocker for some tune apps
    - OC big CPU at 3016 MHz and Mid at 2600Mhz
    - DTS (Device Tree Blob) for temperatures and OC, etc.
    - I/O schedulers improvements
    - CIFS and NTFS partition support
    - disabled some Samsung security and FIPS
    - Battery Store support
    - Added CPU tick 25 and 50 Hz - default set at 50 HZ
    - Support Init.d scripts: /vendor/etc/init.d
    - Support Battery Saver Mode
    - Support DevFreq MIF min/max frequencies
    - Disabled DVFS clock_lock (now max freq will not drop to 377MHz)
    - Added Sustainable GPU freq and set at 455MHz (for doesn't drop freq in gamming below 455MHz)
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial build in kernel / or without Magisk (You can flash it manually - e.g. older version)
    - Optimized for battery life
    - Some upstreamed commits from newer Linux version : cpu, sched, ext4, f2fs, mm, kernel
    - Compiled via Google Clang 14.0.1 toolchain
    - Kernel use an AROMA installer to help guide you through the installation (Thx to EdZamber and yoanf26).

Recommended Apps:
    To tweak most of the settings in the kernel, I recommend using ThunderTweaks app.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS:
    1. WARNING: YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INSTALLING CUSTOM FIRMWARE/ROM/KERNEL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    2. YOUR WARRANTY CAN BE VOID.
    "I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point
    the finger at me for messing up your device, You can't blame me for this fact."

3. NO REQUESTS!!!

INSTALLATION PROCESS:

FOR STOCK ODEX/DEODEX ROMS - read carefully
    • FIRST - Clear cache apps like ThunderTweaks, Kernel Adiutor or MTweaks or another one in system app menager !!!
    • Backup SYSTEM, EFS, DTB, DTBO, DATA and KERNEL as always in TWRP !!!
    • Download the latest kernel version zip file
    • Use only not patched (magisk) recovery - kernel has magisk build-in
    • Flash the CLEAN ROM or Dirty FLash, next restore Your DATA and flash the kernel zip with root or not
    • Choose aroma selection
    • Reboot
    • ThunderTweaks app is installed in Your system.

PROBLEMS / BUGS:
    No bugs.
    Thanks for reports.

CREDITS :
    - The Linux Kernel Archive for the Linux Patches https://www.kernel.org/
    - Samsung Open Source Release Center for the Source code http://opensource.samsung.com/
    - @osm0sis for Android Image Kitchen and anykernel2 https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2073775
    - Magisk and SuperSu Team for root method
    - @evdenis Denis Efremov and Cruel Team for source, Samsung updates and help.
    - MoRoGoKu, Anan1211, Pascua28, Corsicanu
    - @ambasadii
    - @edzamber and @yoanf26
    - @TheMadScientist, @bartolomeo10, @touseef77, @okij, @enebro77, @tin2404 and tester group.

SOURCE of the kernel:
    GitHub:
    https://github.com/ThunderStorms21th/S20-priv

Contributors:
    @nalas
    ThundeRStormS Team

DISCUSSION:
    Telegram Group:
    Link
    Telegram News Channel:
    Link

Version Information:
    Statsus : Stable
    Current version : AiO v2.1 (All in One)
    Release Date : 2022-02-15

DONATION

UPDATE:

Changelogs:

ThunderStorms-Kernel-R-v1.8 : 15.12.2021 for OneUI3.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DUI5
    - Some debugs off
    - OC CPUs to 3016 MHz - big, 2600 MHz Mid
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - Some upstreamed commits from newer Linux version : cpu, sched, ext4, f2fs, mm, kernel
    - EdYoBlue kernel installer is removed
    - Added Sustainable GPU freq and set at 455MHz (for doesn't drop freq in gamming below 455MHz)
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial / or without Magisk (23015)
    - rest like in v1.7
    UPDATE

Changelogs:

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DEVA9
    - Some debugs off
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.5
    - Clang 14.0.1
    - rest like in v2.0.1
    DOWNLOADS and CHANGELOGS

Changelogs:

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DEVA9
    - Some debugs off
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.5
    - Clang 14.0.1
    - rest like in v2.0.1

ThunderStorms-Kernel-S-v2.0.1 : 24.01.2022 for OneUI4.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source CUEL7
    - Some debugs off
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial / or without Magisk (23018)
    - Clang 14.0.1
    - rest like in v2.0

ThunderStorms-Kernel-S-v2.0 : 08.01.2022 for OneUI4.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source CUEL7
    - Some debugs off
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial / or without Magisk (23016)
    - rest like in v1.8

ThunderStorms-Kernel-R-v1.8 : 15.12.2021 for OneUI3.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DUI5
    - Some debugs off
    - READ_AHEAD_KB = 256
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial / or without Magisk (23015)
    - rest like in v1.7

ThunderStorms-Kernel-R-v1.7 : 23.11.2021 for OneUI3.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DUI5
    - Some debugs off
    - EdYoBlue : READ_AHEAD_KB = 256; TS=256
    - Another initial settings for EdYoBlue and ThundeRStormS kernels
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.4
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial / or without Magisk
    - rest like in v1.6

ThunderStorms-Kernel-R-v1.6 : 16.11.2021 for OneUI3.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DUI5
    - Some debugs off
    - EMS, VM & DTS improvements
    - Added CPU tick 25 and 50 Hz - default set at 25 HZ
    - ThunderTweaks v1.1.0.3
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial
    - rest like in v1.5

ThunderStorms-Kernel-R-v1.5 : 02.11.2021 for OneUI3.x

- Linux 4.19.87
    - Samsung source DUI5
    - Some debugs off
    - EMS, VM & DTS improvements
    - Magisk 23.1 Offcial
    - support for SM-N986B (Note 20 Ultra)
    - rest like in S20 v1.4

DOWNLOAD:
    ThundeRStorms AiO all releases - Link
    ThunderTweaks app all releases - Link

I have been trying setting on all the sensors and no luck :(
    As I said... we have to wait for new samsung kernel source....