If you are using the latest stable build of F1XY kernel (0.07), you can try beta builds which you can find on OP's Telegram group. It fixes black screen issue that some people faced + It offers great battery improvement while retaining smoothness compared to past builds. I use latest 0.08 beta 5 build.
Haha warranty goes brrr. . .
I am not responsible for your broken phones, sdcards, dreams and etc. You are on your own, kernel is provided as-is.
2. Adjustable TTL.
3. Based on latest ALS (CAF+upstream) source with Xiaomi edits applied and slightly cleaned up.
4. Embedded dtbo - you don't need to worry about bad/leftover dtbo's, kernel uses its own and ignores dtbo partition altogether.
This list most likely isn't full.
1. Compiled with GCC 10.2, O3, LTO and crazy inlining.
2. Performance critical kthreads/irqs API.
3. Cpusets/Stune assists.
4. Optimized frequent memory allocations.
5. Greatly sped up memory regular memory allocarions.
6. Simple LMK for better multitasking.
7. BBR TCP algorithm.
8. TLB invalidation, mmu_gather backported from mainline for a major performance boost. (thx Arter <3)
9. General undebugging, reduced logging and fixes for braindead Xiaomi/CAF code.
10. Entropy, and crypto engine optimizations.
11. Scheduler improvements from Google.
Anything that isn't MIUI or based on it should work.
1. Fixed WPA3 wifi authorization.
2. Fixed tweaker blocker.
3. Merged 4.14.213 and latest CAF updates.
4. Bumped up scheduler HZ value to 300, device should feel a little faster.
5. Many changes to reduce power drain.
- A bunch of IRQs removed from perf critical list.
- Disabled cpufreq boosting completely.
- Slightly different preset of freqs.
- Reduced pm_qos abuse.
6. Rebalanced cpusets.
7. Enabled devfreq boost for smoother experience.
8. Enabled packet injection.
10. Compiled with GCC LTO.
1. Scheduler and devfreq changes to improve battery life.
2. Also reduced biasing of top-apps towards big cores.
3. Silenced some logging.
4. Improved gpu performance slightly.
5. Memory allocation speed improvements.
6. Merged 4.14.215
7. Added back ESD screen protection for better compatibility.
8. More efficient frequency and energy models.