• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL]faizauthar12's kernel[A11][BUB5]

Search This thread

Courtrick

Dec 12, 2019
Do I flash the oneui3.1 file or the aosp11 file? I'm on SWX rom

I ended up in a boot loop so I'm just going back to stock rom to flash

Last edited:

Marteni

May 17, 2010
Bris Vegas
Running SWX rom, downloaded and installed ''faizauthar12-a71-20210809-OneUI3.1'' from recovery, wiped Dalvik cache, and got caught in a boot loop. Easily recovered from a TWRP backup.

If there is anything you need from me in the way of logs, I'm quite happy to repeat the process, or post any logs that may be currently on my A71.

Cheers (y)

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
Running SWX rom, downloaded and installed ''faizauthar12-a71-20210809-OneUI3.1'' from recovery, wiped Dalvik cache, and got caught in a boot loop. Easily recovered from a TWRP backup.

If there is anything you need from me in the way of logs, I'm quite happy to repeat the process, or post any logs that may be currently on my A71.

Cheers (y)
Didn't knew that a new version existed !!, I'm still running the March/2021 version. I will wait for a fix for your problem.

pd.: You could have tried to flash the older version, maybe restoring the TWRP backup wouldn't have been necessary.

Last edited:

Courtrick

Dec 12, 2019

Cheers

It's currently advised by faizauthar12 to not install the august release

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
Hi Faiz, in a kernel that I used on my LG G5 until its dead, there was a mod that allowed to charge the phone at 1A through the USB cable, is this possible to add this on the A71 kernel?

Top Liked Posts