[KERNEL] [February 4] OnePlus 7 Pro ElementalX 2.11 (Android 10)

Search This thread

pawelmiernik

Feb 4, 2016
ElementalX breaks nothing. You probably need to change permissions on a different input device for ElementalX because I add more input devices for the wake gestures.

The following command should give a clue to which device it is
cat /sys/class/input/input*/name
Thank you! Took some time to figure out, but after poking around I found out that proximity has moved to event11 with elementalX. Changed permissions and boom, proximity is working again!

ninjæon

Jan 7, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
I can't see control Vibration strength on OnePlus 7 (Non-Pro) - Android 10 using OP7-2.17 (latest).

Am I missing anything?
I'm on OP7 Pro with OOS Android 11 and ElementalX-OP7-3.02. Vibration strength is in miscellaneous section of EXKM for me:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-005743.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-005743.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 50

Bxperiaz3

May 19, 2015
I have a oneplus 7 pro with latest android 10. Hoping to flash this kernel using the manager app. Does the vibration strength work?

Also if I back up my current kernel within the app can I just restore it within the app when I want to revert to stock?

Lastly does installing the kernel affect anything else, ie I won't need to reflash magisk or anything after I install?

Thanks

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
I have a oneplus 7 pro with latest android 10. Hoping to flash this kernel using the manager app. Does the vibration strength work?

Also if I back up my current kernel within the app can I just restore it within the app when I want to revert to stock?

Lastly does installing the kernel affect anything else, ie I won't need to reflash magisk or anything after I install?

Thanks
There is a vibration setting on the 7 Pro.

You can backup and restore kernels with EX Kernel Manager, it's very easy

You don't need to reflash Magisk after installing or restoring a backup.

Reactions: EVOLw

Bxperiaz3

May 19, 2015
There is a vibration setting on the 7 Pro.

You can backup and restore kernels with EX Kernel Manager, it's very easy

You don't need to reflash Magisk after installing or restoring a backup.
Everything I needed to know, thank you. Already bought your app. Looking forward to trying it

Reactions: flar2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone