[KERNEL] [February 4] OnePlus 7 Pro ElementalX 2.11 (Android 10)

Search This thread

pawelmiernik

Feb 4, 2016
ElementalX breaks nothing. You probably need to change permissions on a different input device for ElementalX because I add more input devices for the wake gestures.

The following command should give a clue to which device it is
cat /sys/class/input/input*/name
Thank you! Took some time to figure out, but after poking around I found out that proximity has moved to event11 with elementalX. Changed permissions and boom, proximity is working again!

ninjæon

Jan 7, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
I can't see control Vibration strength on OnePlus 7 (Non-Pro) - Android 10 using OP7-2.17 (latest).

Am I missing anything?
I'm on OP7 Pro with OOS Android 11 and ElementalX-OP7-3.02. Vibration strength is in miscellaneous section of EXKM for me:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-005743.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-005743.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 52

Bxperiaz3

May 19, 2015
I have a oneplus 7 pro with latest android 10. Hoping to flash this kernel using the manager app. Does the vibration strength work?

Also if I back up my current kernel within the app can I just restore it within the app when I want to revert to stock?

Lastly does installing the kernel affect anything else, ie I won't need to reflash magisk or anything after I install?

Thanks

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
I have a oneplus 7 pro with latest android 10. Hoping to flash this kernel using the manager app. Does the vibration strength work?

Also if I back up my current kernel within the app can I just restore it within the app when I want to revert to stock?

Lastly does installing the kernel affect anything else, ie I won't need to reflash magisk or anything after I install?

Thanks
There is a vibration setting on the 7 Pro.

You can backup and restore kernels with EX Kernel Manager, it's very easy

You don't need to reflash Magisk after installing or restoring a backup.

Reactions: EVOLw

Bxperiaz3

May 19, 2015
There is a vibration setting on the 7 Pro.

You can backup and restore kernels with EX Kernel Manager, it's very easy

You don't need to reflash Magisk after installing or restoring a backup.
Everything I needed to know, thank you. Already bought your app. Looking forward to trying it

Reactions: flar2

Top Liked Posts