fps kernel by dr4go
This kernel is based on the newly released LG v20Q sources, but also includes every (still) needed fix from imperticus' NeoBlaze kernel. It should work on both Froyo and Gingerbread stock and MoDaCo based ROMs. It won't work with CyanogenMod based ROMs.
For the SWAP Enabler you need at least 384MB of free disk space on your /data/ partition. And because the swap enabler just triggers the creation of a swapfile it would be best if the data partition wouldn't be too full when executing it (fragmentation will decrease the swap performance by a whole lot!)
- EXT2/3/4 built in
- NTFS R/W built in
- OC/UV support, overclocking up to 1552MHz [based on cpasjuste] - I recommend SetCPU (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505419)
- SDRAM, VDE and GPU overclock [morfic]
- Voodoo Sound [supercurio]
- VR I/O scheduler
- BFQ I/O scheduler (default)
- SLQB memory allocator
- CIFS, TUN
- SWAP support (including swap notify patch for people who want to play around with compcache)
1. Remove "boot settings" from Pimp My Cpu to reset to default values
2. Reboot into CWM (v22.214.171.124-r2 recommended)
3. Install zip file from SDCARD
Kernel sources: Github
Personal note: Although I've already been built a lot of kernels (for the HTC Desire HD and also the LG Optimus 2X) I've never released them to public. And I mainly decided to do it, because I'm really really unsatisfied by the performance of this device. Imho it could and should perform a lot better. Join me if you would like to be part of this adventure.
And to conclude with imperticus words: Please also don't forget the 'Thanks button'.