[KERNEL] Furnace-1.2.3 for OnePlus One [AOSP/STOCK][1/6/2015][RGB][Sweep2Volume]

Status
Not open for further replies.

savoca

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
Pasadena
downloads.codefi.re

Note: I will NOT add useless optimization drivers, "DanceLizard360" governor, or any random frequency step pulled out of who knows where. I WILL add features I've either written or thoroughly reviewed myself that actually serve a purpose. If you'd like to contribute or recommend a feature, think before you speak. This is not a toy, this is a tool to control the hardware on your device. That said... enjoy!

download | source | changes | tweaking

Last edited:

savoca

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
Pasadena
downloads.codefi.re
but won´t this make the rest more blue than, so yellow possibly gone and therefore rest to blue?
If your whole display has a yellow tint, it will negate and whiten it out. But the hardware banding issue is something software is limited in masking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Deadpool253

Jun 30, 2014
Does this apparently fix the yellow band?
Yellow band isn't caused by display calibration. Overall yellow is. A yellow band is caused by the adhesive on the screen digitizer not curing properly. There are two ways to fix this. 1st is to leave the phone is the sun for about 30 minutes at a time until it dries. 2nd is to put the phone under a UV lamp on the affected area only, for about 5 mins. You can usually see these lamps at nail salons. They look like little black lights that women out their hands under to dry their nails.

Reactions: xxRAMOTHxx
Status
Not open for further replies.