[KERNEL][G5][H830/H850][CM14.1]CrazySuperKernel v3.0[04-01-17]

Search This thread

CrazyGamerGR

Mar 3, 2012
Corfu
crazytechpage.wordpress.com
3980884.png

FOR DEVS AND USERS BEFORE FIGHT ME CLICK HERE!: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70362424&postcount=3

Code:
DISCLAIMER!!
I am not responsible in any way for anything that can be happen to your device when you flashing my kernels.You do so at your own risk!

Features
Anykernel:
- Anykernel2 zip for maximum compatibility with all ROMs, CrazySuperKernel uses your existing ramdisk (Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!You should only flash CrazySuperKernel over the kernel that came with your ROM!!)

Kernel tweaker app:
- CrazySuperKernel Adiutor (need download it from downloads)

Toolchain:
UBERTC 6.0 Toolchain [latest update]

CPU:
- governors:
elementalx
interactive
ondemand
zzmoove
ondemandplus
conservative
powersave
userspace
- input boost

IO schedulers:
bfq
tripndroid
cfq
noop
deadline
fiops
row
sio
siopilus
zen
vr
fifo

Thermal:
- msm thermal

Sound:
- Sound control

GPU:
- Adrenoboost

More:
- init.d support
- insecure kernel (adb has root privileges)
- PVS level info
- frandom
- notification led control
- kcal v2
- CRC Check Disabled
- Dynamic filesystem read-ahead
- A lot improvments
- A lot fixes

Supported Variants:
H830
H850

Download Link CrazySuperKernel [H830] [AnyKernel]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141303
Download Link CrazySuperKernel [H850] [AnyKernel]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141296
Download Link CrazySuperKernelAdiutor[Updated]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=139961

Installation guide
Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!
You should only flash CrazySuperKernel over the kernel that came with your ROM!!
- Download Kernel from this thread
- Flash it with Recovery
[Wipe cache and Dalvik cache recommended]
- Then Reboot
Enjoy the CrazySuperKernel !!!!

Credits
thx Faux123
thx Savoca
thx RenderBroken
thx flar2
thx osm0sis
thx ShinyShide
thx bhb27
thx Lord Boeffla
thx the devs where made the cm14 bootable and working
thx CrazyGamerGR yeh me

XDA:DevDB Information
CrazySuperKernel, Kernel for the LG G5

Contributors
CrazyGamerGR
Source Code: https://github.com/CrazyGamerGR/CrazySuperKernel-CM14.1-G5

Kernel Special Features: check the feature list

Version Information

Created 2017-01-02
Last Updated 2017-01-04

Last edited:

CrazyGamerGR

Mar 3, 2012
Corfu
For users and devs!!
All my kernels are based on cyanogenmod/lineageos source ,if someone who believes" i stoled their source" i have video captures and anyone who believes something just report me and i will have the last laugh ;) .every tweak/mod/feature i used i edited/tweaked on my own and anyone with problem just stay away. My sources are free for anyone and can be used(i saw some ppl use them already)i don't care like other devs and i am happy and proud if someone use my work(the words" i work many hours on that project" the best repeatable words(many devs without the recognized tag and not with many thanks,they have worked for many hours/days/months and they don't cry and fight other devs )if for some devs their source are so much rare and hardworked just keep them privet(their work include their name so no problem ...we are not here for the fame ...we just want to improve the devices to make them better and not to fight with each other...
Why i am telling you all these?!
I have had many kernels unreleased from fights...i will continue to new clean projects based on lineageos and i will not care much with my source to wait many days to upload them with all the history of them because 2-3 "devs" they believe i used or edited their source...i am not a popular dev but you can't believe and no one knows how many days without sleep and hours of hardwork i have done, to do all this(and many not release source/work, much more than other devs...

Last edited:

666misanthrop666

Nov 24, 2013
This kernel is for cm14.1 and roms based on cm. So I guess rebased LineAge OS is also supported?!? OC and UV works without loosing stability?

Last edited:

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
It works very well. There are a couple things I've noticed though. Using the hotplug control, setting the number of cores does not stick. Also on CPU frequency maximum if you try to change core 2 or 3 the max shows 1593 MHz instead of the higher values of these cores. Also there is no GPU control. But overall it is very stable and have been using it since you released it. Looking forward to more features and thanks for your development.

T mobile h830.

CrazyGamerGR

Mar 3, 2012
Corfu
It works very well. There are a couple things I've noticed though. Using the hotplug control, setting the number of cores does not stick. Also on CPU frequency maximum if you try to change core 2 or 3 the max shows 1593 MHz instead of the higher values of these cores. Also there is no GPU control. But overall it is very stable and have been using it since you released it. Looking forward to more features and thanks for your development.

T mobile h830.
Thx for feedback m8

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Can you try plz if KA work better?

Okay so using the regular kernel auditor setting CPU max for both the little and big core configuration works correctly (able to properly set max CPU speed). Also able to change GPU speed settings. But hotplugging option to change max cores not available in kernel auditor, so not sure that's fully implemented in your kernel yet? Also like your version of kernel auditor for screen settings where you can choose preset profiles. But overall the regular kernel auditor does seem to work better.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For users and devs!!
    All my kernels are based on cyanogenmod/lineageos source ,if someone who believes" i stoled their source" i have video captures and anyone who believes something just report me and i will have the last laugh ;) .every tweak/mod/feature i used i edited/tweaked on my own and anyone with problem just stay away. My sources are free for anyone and can be used(i saw some ppl use them already)i don't care like other devs and i am happy and proud if someone use my work(the words" i work many hours on that project" the best repeatable words(many devs without the recognized tag and not with many thanks,they have worked for many hours/days/months and they don't cry and fight other devs )if for some devs their source are so much rare and hardworked just keep them privet(their work include their name so no problem ...we are not here for the fame ...we just want to improve the devices to make them better and not to fight with each other...
    Why i am telling you all these?!
    I have had many kernels unreleased from fights...i will continue to new clean projects based on lineageos and i will not care much with my source to wait many days to upload them with all the history of them because 2-3 "devs" they believe i used or edited their source...i am not a popular dev but you can't believe and no one knows how many days without sleep and hours of hardwork i have done, to do all this(and many not release source/work, much more than other devs...
    3980884.png

FOR DEVS AND USERS BEFORE FIGHT ME CLICK HERE!: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70362424&postcount=3

Code:
    DISCLAIMER!!
    I am not responsible in any way for anything that can be happen to your device when you flashing my kernels.You do so at your own risk!

Features
    Anykernel:
    - Anykernel2 zip for maximum compatibility with all ROMs, CrazySuperKernel uses your existing ramdisk (Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!You should only flash CrazySuperKernel over the kernel that came with your ROM!!)

Kernel tweaker app:
    - CrazySuperKernel Adiutor (need download it from downloads)

Toolchain:
    UBERTC 6.0 Toolchain [latest update]

CPU:
    - governors:
    elementalx
    interactive
    ondemand
    zzmoove
    ondemandplus
    conservative
    powersave
    userspace
    - input boost

IO schedulers:
    bfq
    tripndroid
    cfq
    noop
    deadline
    fiops
    row
    sio
    siopilus
    zen
    vr
    fifo

Thermal:
    - msm thermal

Sound:
    - Sound control

GPU:
    - Adrenoboost

More:
    - init.d support
    - insecure kernel (adb has root privileges)
    - PVS level info
    - frandom
    - notification led control
    - kcal v2
    - CRC Check Disabled
    - Dynamic filesystem read-ahead
    - A lot improvments
    - A lot fixes

Supported Variants:
    H830
    H850

Download Link CrazySuperKernel [H830] [AnyKernel]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141303
    Download Link CrazySuperKernel [H850] [AnyKernel]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=141296
    Download Link CrazySuperKernelAdiutor[Updated]:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=139961

Installation guide
    Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!
    You should only flash CrazySuperKernel over the kernel that came with your ROM!!
    - Download Kernel from this thread
    - Flash it with Recovery
    [Wipe cache and Dalvik cache recommended]
    - Then Reboot
    Enjoy the CrazySuperKernel !!!!

Credits
    thx Faux123
    thx Savoca
    thx RenderBroken
    thx flar2
    thx osm0sis
    thx ShinyShide
    thx bhb27
    thx Lord Boeffla
    thx the devs where made the cm14 bootable and working
    thx CrazyGamerGR yeh me

XDA:DevDB Information
    CrazySuperKernel, Kernel for the LG G5

Contributors
    CrazyGamerGR
    Source Code: https://github.com/CrazyGamerGR/CrazySuperKernel-CM14.1-G5

Kernel Special Features: check the feature list

Version Information

Created 2017-01-02
    Last Updated 2017-01-04
    New update is up!!
    - update toolchain to UBERTC 6.0
    - sound control
    - input boost
    - frandom
    - msm thermal
    - many improvments under the hood
    Finally i found the problem and i hope tomorrow i ll have a build from my new project^^ stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I had no free time for deving the last few weeks and after of many hate for some of my project i changed my ways and my projects for some a lot of different focus from the most other devs,i will stop add 20govs where just the stock are updated and working 100℅..i ll stop add 15features and all are out dated and not 100%usable(and not to do just a clean up and i will say i updated now will be ok...).Sadly for the no time the last months i will try focus just on my projects for 820snapdragon(i know i started in github for my s7edge but i sold it and i have now op3t so i will not break my head that where added are not usable with the exynos.Hopefully i will focus more in core features and i don't mean to upstream we want more smooth devices and with better battery life no add many placevo things.I work and i will work full alone without helpers or teamates(i will find some testers soon).Maybe i will find a team to build and help in kernels but soon.Thx any1 for the support and eliminater74 for his amazing help and the great push to use github better.Now my github will be cleanner and no1 will be come and say me ohh thats mine i ll report you(and if tell me i really don't kernel coz from now i ll focus in main features to tweak them)..One more good thing is i learned many more new things about deving and i m ready to come back the next days..My arm64 devices i will support will be G5,Axon7,Mi5 (why..why not htc10..you got great devs there i m useless but soon i ll make a kernel for htc10 if my features where i prepare will work good).I was ready go to rom deving but i need learn more things there to start and not time for tests.Thx again the ppl where used my kernels and wait for updates,i will update my kernels as soon as possible and i will stop that things my own apps and my own govs is useless time to spend with many more bugs and haters xD.
    I will start the first days with a G5 kernel based on LOS of some1 wanna know what will be come to your device too you can check my github where i will clean it soon(but i ll keep some old work too coz i spent many hours there too and i know all my kernels got the same features that was a project).If someone wanna help me with compile can pm me.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone