• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM

Search This thread

maty25

Feb 21, 2013
HI! I'm having a problem with wifite. Whenever I run it (with the "-vv" option) it gets frozen in "Airmon-ng check". So I tried to run "airmon-ng start wlan1" or "airmon-ng check kill" before running wifite and I realized that the reason why wifite gets frozen is because the terminal prompts the following question: "Found phy0 with no interfaces assigned, would you like yo assign one to it? (y/n)", I put "y" and I got the error "ERROR adding monitor mode interface: command failed: Operation not supported (-95)"

I tried to use and old version of wifite and I got the same error

Any suggestions? thanks

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
HI! I'm having a problem with wifite. Whenever I run it (with the "-vv" option) it gets frozen in "Airmon-ng check". So I tried to run "airmon-ng start wlan1" or "airmon-ng check kill" before running wifite and I realized that the reason why wifite gets frozen is because the terminal prompts the following question: "Found phy0 with no interfaces assigned, would you like yo assign one to it? (y/n)", I put "y" and I got the error "ERROR adding monitor mode interface: command failed: Operation not supported (-95)"

I tried to use and old version of wifite and I got the same error

Any suggestions? thanks

airmon-ng is trying to assign interface on phy0. It can't because phy0 is wlan0 and wlan0 is intern wifi card. Maybe try put "n" and further choose wlan1.

maty25

Feb 21, 2013
Finally I could get it worked by adding "-i wlan1" to the wifite command

So the solution was to simply run this command in a kali terminal:

wifite -i wlan1

If it doesnt work, i run this:
airmon-ng check kill
iw wlan0 down

and then
wifite -i wlan1

Last edited:

dtriguero

May 1, 2011
Husser
@Svirusx where can I download the two files u mentioned in the install steps. The lib wifi_fix_libsecure.storage.so.zip and utilities.7z files. I've searched this thread and the moded version for for tgpkernel thread and can not find them. Sry if there is something obvious that I'm missing.

Edit--nvm I believe I figured it out. Thanks for ur awesome work.

Last edited:

Andrey38RUS

Aug 13, 2019
"4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs."
Where get: WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip

andenour

Oct 16, 2016
Hi sir
Flashed TWRP
Flashed the kernel
Flashed the universal DM-Verity,ForceEncrypt
Flashed latest magisk
Got stock on boot
So I installed the stock from Odin
Format data
F Kirnel
F ForceEncrypt
Boot normally
But wen I try to flash Magisk stock on boot again
Please hulp

jhbhacker

Jul 17, 2008
RTL8812au

Hi thank you for the post. I have followed the instructions in the opening post and have monitor mode / packet injection working fine using a WL-167g v2 (RT2571W).
Will this kernel support the RTL8812AU (2.4 & 5GHz) chipset and if so how? It works fine on Kali linux on my laptop after installing the driver.
Kindly advise.

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hi thank you for the post. I have followed the instructions in the opening post and have monitor mode / packet injection working fine using a WL-167g v2 (RT2571W).
Will this kernel support the RTL8812AU (2.4 & 5GHz) chipset and if so how? It works fine on Kali linux on my laptop after installing the driver.
Kindly advise.

Here is problem with compatibility of drivers. They are made for kernel 4.x but we have 3.18. Backport is difficult. I don't think of we get those drivers on s7.

emuhnas1

Mar 30, 2017
Help

Hi pls can you make vidoe how to do all this, becouse I'm having a lot off problems during installation and it stucks on Samsung logo.
1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota) what does it mean ?
1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img by flashing you mean, install image in TWRP ?
3. Flash Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt (You don't need to disable disk quota) exact how the file name should look like ? should I remove "Disable" from file name ?
3. Flash latest Magisk 19.1+ This is in TWRP as well right ?
4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs. where do i find the "WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip"? and how to extract with wich programs and how to give permissions?
5. Install busybox from play market or some another install method ?
6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository this is done in Magisk manager right ?
7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager shut nethunter manager appear automaticly or should I install it.
8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders: where is the Nethunter_Binaries.7z and to witch folders?
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
9. Reboot

Pls sorry for my english but couldt install it I spent 15 hours and it is not worked, I am trying to install on samsung galaxy s7 G930F original ROM

MY LOGGS

pastebin.com/6Q0Ddh9n

pastebin.com/a65ehySe

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Kindly advise.

This version of my kernel have support to RTL8812AU
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s7/development/kernel-wirusmod-t3943468

Dec 14, 2020
Poland
Finally I could get it worked by adding "-i wlan1" to the wifite command

So the solution was to simply run this command in a kali terminal:

wifite -i wlan1

If it doesnt work, i run this:
airmon-ng check kill
iw wlan0 down

and then
wifite -i wlan1

Great Work !
I am running wifite 2.2.5 and it requires some additional things like pyrit, hcxtools, I managed to install everything but pyrit. as pyrit was build on python2. I downloaded the repository, Followed the instruction. But when i try to build the package, "sudo python2 setup.py build" it shows fatal error on s7 edge. without python2, the command won't run for some reason. i saw some tutorials but everything is on Kali linux desktop edition.

Can you please tell me how you managed to solve the pyrit installation issue?

Screenshot_20201217-073437_NetHunter Terminal.jpg

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
I installed Wifite this way:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install python2.7-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev libpcap-dev -y
sudo apt-get install libpcap-dev -y
apt-get remove --purge pyrit
rm -r /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cpyrit/
sudo pip install psycopg2
sudo pip install scapy
sudo apt-get install python-scapy -y
git clone https://github.com/JPaulMora/Pyrit.git
cd Pyrit
python setup.py clean
python setup.py build
sudo python setup.py install

Maybe it can help you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F/FD) Stock Oreo
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is only for herolte . If you have Edge go here

FEATURES:

• BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • Ethernet
    • F2FS
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
    • Wireguard
    • Enable Netfilter Target TTL
    • rtl88xxau driver
    • rtl8188eus driver

Download:
    Latest version G930F here.

Installation:
    1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
    3. Flash Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt (You don't need to disable disk quota)
    3. Flash latest Magisk 19.1+
    4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
    5. Install busybox
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    9. Reboot

Loadable modules:
    G930F_Nethunter_Modules_vX.X.zip extract only modules for your version of kernel.
    In every kernel folder are modules and firmware. You need only modules which you want to use.
    For example if you don't want use tuners and dvb-frontends. Don't load modules from /modules/drivers/media tuners and dvb-frontends
    In firmware are compiled firmwares for some of modules to use they you need to copy they to system/etc/firmware.
    basic commands:
    insmod 88XXau.ko - load module
    rmmod 88XXau.ko - unload module
    lsmod - list loaded modules
    Some modules depend on another modules. If you want load rt2800usb.ko, you need first load rt2800lib.ko.

Another way to load modules is Module Loader
    Copy modules to storage and choose modules which you want to load (load they more than 1 times, this apk load modules from up to down it don't look at dependence from modules)

EXTRA:
    1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
    • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
      Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
    • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
      HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
    2.1.Look at EXTRA.
    3. Flash latest Magisk (Recommend 18.1+ version, 18.0 could make frezzes)
    4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
    5. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    9. Reboot
    Now you have Nethunter on your Stock Oreo ROM.

EXTRA:
    1.If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
    1.1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
    1.2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
    1.3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
    1.4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

52242668-938bc080-28d7-11e9-93d0-628e859be4f6.jpg
    52243301-7ce66900-28d9-11e9-8ee0-2477b3363ee8.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    Wirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/NetHunter-s7-kernel-StockOreo

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-02-05
    Last Updated 2019-05-16
    @Wirusx do you have telegram support group?

Sry no telegram support group,

Wow, amazing! Great job! But as I understand it, Monitor mode and packet injection does not work here? Need to connect a usb wifi adapter?
    Is it possible that in the future on the stock rom we will get these functions?
    Monitor mode working when you have special usb wifi adapter like TP-Link TL-WN722N.
    All wifi usb adapters with AR9271 chip are fine for kali linux and for this Nethunter port
    but you can try my port of LineageOS 14.1 it have support to monitor mode by nexmon ( it's not perfect like usb dongle but works...)

Cheers for porting this to Oreo. I may look at including this in my own kernel if you don't mind :)
    Its open source project made for fun. Do that if you want :)

Great job for porting this on Oreo, i was still using the one made for note 7 porting on Hydra ROM with Dualboot Patcher. Unfortunately when I flash it it freeze on the first screen of the boot, i'm on the last update of the _alexndr ROM, I tried flashing magisk 18.1 after the kernel or flashing kernel, remove_encryption.zip and magisk 18.1 as you suggested but I got the same result. Could this be becouse I'm on S3ERLF?
    Normally i don't use csc mods and this Nethunter is made from Samsung Sources for Stock ROM kernel it may not working with custom ROMs.
    When you format data partition and then flash STOCK ROM you can run it for first time it is going to STOCK recovery and install csc than is reboot and NOW you need to go to download mode and flash TWRP and then further like in tutorial but alternative to it could be my next custom kernel port.

I'm busy with porting the best custom kernel which i'm using on my S7 TGPKernel by djb77. I think i can today or tommorow publicate first version of this Nethunter MOD.
    CHANGELOG

2020-12-06 - v1.5.1

Added loadable modules support
    Update to Samsung source G930FXXS6ESI4
    Enable Netfilter Target TTL
    Added rtl88xxau driver
    Added rtl8188eus driver

2019-05-16 - v1.4
    Nethunter defconfig fixes

2019-04-20 - v1.3
    Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
    Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
    Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)

2019-02-25 - v1.2
    Added missing drivers like SUNRPC, NFS v4 etc.
    Added Boeffla wakelock blocker
    Removed unnecessary drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.1
    Rollback encryption drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.0
    Initial release.
    Hello, good update, in relation to the version of the kernel updated, the 1.3, well, my rom I have the 1.2 kernel, it would be good to install it with the kernel that I have, or it would be good to reinstall the rom, and do the whole procedure. Thanks:good:

You can flash kernel on rom which you use now:
    1. Make TWRP BACKUP!!!!
    2. Flash kernel
    3. Flash remove encryption.zip
    4. Flash Magisk
    Those steps i do when update my kernel. If you want you can too wipe dalvik and cache.
    If your rom is going to be slow after those steps try reboot.
    Cheers for porting this to Oreo. I may look at including this in my own kernel if you don't mind :)