[KERNEL] [G93xx] WirusMOD [Nethunter AiO]

Search This thread

Jack_Rickwood

Jul 7, 2018
@Svirusx Hi, a while ago you said you used the google toolchain to compile this, but i tried and it says gcc is deprecated. Did you use clang? Also which defconfig do i apply? When i had a look through the source it seems that kvm is enabled in some of the defconfigs, is that in the version that is compiled?

Jack_Rickwood

Jul 7, 2018
@Svirusx I managed to fix that error by rolling back to a very slightly older version of gcc (still 4.9). I then ran into a new issue which i fixed by setting the environment variables ANDROID_VERSION and ANDROID_MAJOR_VERSION, but now about 5 secs after executing make -j8 I get a new error:
Code:
/mnt/d/AndroidKernel/NethunterKernel/Makefile:587: recipe for target 'scripts' failed
make[1]: *** [scripts] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Do you know what this could be?

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    @Svirusx I managed to fix that error by rolling back to a very slightly older version of gcc (still 4.9). I then ran into a new issue which i fixed by setting the environment variables ANDROID_VERSION and ANDROID_MAJOR_VERSION, but now about 5 secs after executing make -j8 I get a new error:

Do you know what this could be?
    You may need another GCC if you compile kernel for another phone, try make -j4

Jack_Rickwood

Jul 7, 2018
    @Svirusx no im trying to compile for s7. I tried make -j4 and it doesnt work either. These are the commands i executed, are they right?
    Code:
    export CROSS_COMPILE=/mnt/d/AndroidKernel/gcc/bin/aarch64-linux-android-
    export ARCH=arm64 && export SUBARCH=arm64
    export ANDROID_VERSION=p
    export MAJOR_ANDROID_VERSION=p
    cd /mnt/d/AndroidKernel/NethunterKernel/
    make clean (completed with no errors)
    make mrproper (completed with no errors)
    make exynos8890-gracelte_defconfig (completed with no errors)
    make -j4 (fails here with the error i posted earlier)

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    @Svirusx no im trying to compile for s7. I tried make -j4 and it doesnt work either. These are the commands i executed, are they right?
    Those collands looks fine but you need focus on errors and try they paste in google, you can too search on this forum tutorial for kernel compilation.

Zaharov22m

Aug 7, 2019
    Does this kernel support KVM? I am looking for a kernel with KVM support for S7. I tried to compile a kernel with KVM support, but I got errors like:
    ccache: error: execv of /home/ruslan/kernel/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc failed: no such file or directory
    make: *** [makefile:145: sub-make] error 2
    and etc.

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    Does this kernel support KVM? I am looking for a kernel with KVM support for S7. I tried to compile a kernel with KVM support, but I got errors like:
    ccache: error: execv of /home/ruslan/kernel/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc failed: no such file or directory
    make: *** [makefile:145: sub-make] error 2
    and etc.

I have it compiled with kvm support but it doesn't appear in /dev/kvm. So i removed this from kernel to save kernel size.

Ayushskull

• Apr 18, 2019
    Do I have to give all files in system/etc/firmware chmod 644 . Also do I have to give files inside folders in system/etc/firmware/foldername chmod 644 ? Pls tell Cuz I am getting confused

Just pls tell how to install binaries!!!!!

Last edited:

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    Do I have to give all files in system/etc/firmware chmod 644 . Also do I have to give files inside folders in system/etc/firmware/foldername chmod 644 ? Pls tell Cuz I am getting confused

Just pls tell how to install binaries!!!!!

Folders permissions are fine, only files you need to change. You can use recursive change of permissions.

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    Latest Version of this kernel on S7 Floyd Q -:
    It shows "Lineage Rom Detected, Aborting" while installing
    Pls fix

Have you tried normal MoRoKernel v8.7? It shows too? My Kernel is based at MoRoKernel and here is no update for it, when MoRoKernel get update i'm going to update it too. Anyway you can try extract kernel.tar.xz from Nethunter_WirusMOD-AllInOne-CTH1-v2.5.zip, further extract kernel images from kernel.tar.xz and flash in TWRP "G930-twQ-r29-boot.img"

Ayushskull

• Apr 18, 2019
    Have you tried normal MoRoKernel v8.7? It shows too? My Kernel is based at MoRoKernel and here is no update for it, when MoRoKernel get update i'm going to update it too. Anyway you can try extract kernel.tar.xz from Nethunter_WirusMOD-AllInOne-CTH1-v2.5.zip, further extract kernel images from kernel.tar.xz and flash in TWRP "G930-twQ-r29-boot.img"
    Morokernel is flashing fine, just problem with Latest version of this mod. Also the previous version flashes fine. Due to this I am currently on Stock rom.
    Also, will it support Android 11

I flashed a Lineage os rom(17.1) from xda by Ivan_Meler. The Aroma does not allow the kernel to be flash, because it says that its 'Lineageos' even tho this forum says that the kernel is lineage os 17.1 compatible. Also, do I just download the latest file version from afh?

edit*
    I temporarily modified a few lines to make it work.
    I changed line 125 to the same as line 115 - 117. Seems to work now. Lmao I probably couldve flashed the img file seperately.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Same problem, (FloydQ on herolte S7 FLAT) if I manually flash only G930-twQ-r29-boot.img via TWRP, how do I flash the other parts of the aroma installer afterward since the install stop at "Lineage Rom Detected, Aborting"?
      Is there a file I can edit so it won't crash ? I really want to try this Nethunter on my S7. :/
      Should I use a different recovery Moro or SHRP ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your hard work and help.
      Hi
      Please check my comment as I made a temporary fix that should work for you

WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for StockOreo, StockPie, StockQ, LineageOS 16.0 & 17.1, Treble
      Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
      Code:
      I am not responsible for bricked devices.
      If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
      Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is only for herolte . If you have Edge go here

Nethunter Features:

• BadUSB
      • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
      • DriveDroid
      • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
      • support rtl88xxau USB WiFi
      • Ethernet
      • F2FS
      • Bluetooth HCI USB support
      • RTL-SDR DVB support
      Extra:
      • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
      • Wireguard

Download:
      Latest version G93XF here.
      Old download link G93XF here.

Installation:
      1. TWRP Backup your ROM
      2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
      3. Flash latest Magisk
      4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
      5. Install Nethunter Store
      6. Install NetHunter apk, NetHunter Terminal, NetHunter KeX from Nethunter Store
      7. In NetHunter apk go to Kali Chroot Manager and install chroot.
      7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
      Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
      hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
      8. Reboot

Loadable modules:
      Modules_Nethunter_WirusMOD_vX.X.7z extract only modules for your version of kernel.
      In every kernel folder are modules and firmware. You need only modules which you want to use.
      For example if you don't want use tuners and dvb-frontends. Don't load modules from /modules/drivers/media tuners and dvb-frontends
      In firmware are compiled firmwares for some of modules to use they you need to copy they to system/etc/firmware.
      basic commands:
      insmod 88XXau.ko - load module
      rmmod 88XXau.ko - unload module
      lsmod - list loaded modules
      Some modules depend on another modules. If you want load rt2800usb.ko, you need first load rt2800lib.ko.

Another way to load modules is Module Loader
      Copy modules to storage and choose modules which you want to load (load they more than 1 times, this apk load modules from up to down it don't look at dependence from modules)

Extra:
      • In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng(Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
      • DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
        To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
        Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
        To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
        HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.
      • If HID attacks / USB keyboard(.apk) don't work at Linux. After plugin, change USB mode to MIDI or USB-tethering.

Old Installation:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
      2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
      3. Flash latest Magisk
      4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
      5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository it have all apps which are needed to get fully working Nethunter (Another version of Nethunter apk link)
      7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z to folders:
      Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
      hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
      8. Reboot

Screens:

78570705-9c528c00-7825-11ea-94ff-d25b0cca0ce1.jpg
      78570722-a07ea980-7825-11ea-8830-2050ba175216.jpg
      78570727-a2e10380-7825-11ea-81b7-cb3042112f0f.jpg

63706153-00908480-c82f-11e9-81eb-db74fca3d2e3.jpg
      63706158-038b7500-c82f-11e9-87ed-94accc3cad37.jpg

Credits:
      morogoku for his MoRoKernel source
      ananjaser1211 for his USB modes fix with OneUI based ROMs
      Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.

XDA:DevDB Information
      [KERNEL] [G93xx] WirusMOD [Nethunter AiO], Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
      Svirusx
      Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO

Kernel Special Features: Powered by MoRoKernel

Version Information
      Stable

Created 2019-06-27
      Last Updated 2021-06-05
      2021.06.05 - v2.6
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.8

2021.06.03 - v2.4
      Temporary back to v2.4 due flashing problems

2021.05.30 - v2.5.1(Removed due flash problem)
      Used build script from MoroKernel.
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.7

2021.04.30 - v2.5(Removed due flash problem)
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.7

2021.01.13 - v2.4
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.6.1

2020.11.17 - v2.3
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.5

2020.09.20 - v2.2
      Added rtl8188eu driver

2020.08.04 - v2.1
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.4

2020.05.09 - v2.0
      Enabled Netfilter Target TTL

2020.04.18 - v1.9
      Cleaned HID patch
      Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.1

2020.04.08 - v1.8
      More modules integrated in kernel.
      Fixed samsung code.
      Removed unnecessary debug and log modules from kernel.

2020.04.06 - v1.7
      support rtl88xxau
      loadable modules support (due to size of boot.img)
      updated to latest morokernel source 8.0.1

2020.03.06 - v1.6
      Pie OneUI ROMs USB modes fix

2019-12-06 - v1.5
      Added DVB drivers.

2019-11-30 - v1.4
      Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.6.1

2019-11-06 - v1.3
      Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.5

2019-10-19 - v1.2
      Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.4

2019-09-25 - v1.1
      Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.2

2019-08-26 - v1.0
      Initial AiO release
      Should you just flash it or do you have to do some steps before, like deleting data ?

This is only kernel. Normally you can flash it on your Note port ROM without data wipe but backup is alltime recommended.
      Thank you Bro, I was waiting for it.
      My question is : Is it working with NFE BD V4 ? and with an External adapter, I have a TP-Link WN722N

This kernel is based on MoRoKernel. If MoRoKernel is compatible with NFE BD V4 than it too must work.
      Compatibility depends at version of TP-Link WN722N do you have. You need test it.
      Backup before flash is recommended.