• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[KERNEL] [G93xx] WirusMOD [Nethunter AiO]

Search This thread

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
I flashed a Lineage os rom(17.1) from xda by Ivan_Meler. The Aroma does not allow the kernel to be flash, because it says that its 'Lineageos' even tho this forum says that the kernel is lineage os 17.1 compatible. Also, do I just download the latest file version from afh?

edit*
I temporarily modified a few lines to make it work.
I changed line 125 to the same as line 115 - 117. Seems to work now. Lmao I probably couldve flashed the img file seperately.

I compiled my kernel with MoRoKernel build script normally it must fix problems with flashing, but i can't test it self i switched from s7 to S20 FE 5G which now have too Nethunter

Do you have a telegram where I can contact you directly?
I am experiencing some problems atm, mostly the HID thats not working.

Thanks in advance
I don't have telegram Nethunter Channel,
S7 have hack patch which normaly enable /dev/hidg0 and /dev/hidg1
If you have they you can try use USB Keyboard apk to test if it works fine.

Normally if you see those interfaces than my kernel mod works and further is problem with chroot.
In the past i must install python-setuptools and sudo to run hid attacks from Nethunter APK
so if you see interfaces than
chmod 666 /dev/hidg0
chmod 666 /dev/hidg1
apt install python-setuptools sudo -y

I compiled my kernel with MoRoKernel build script normally it must fix problems with flashing, but i can't test it self i switched from s7 to S20 FE 5G which now have too Nethunter

Normally if you see those interfaces than my kernel mod works and further is problem with chroot.
In the past i must install python-setuptools and sudo to run hid attacks from Nethunter APK
chmod 666 /dev/hidg0
chmod 666 /dev/hidg1
Ok, thanks, Would you mind updating the devices in Nethunter's Github so that I can compile it for personal use. Thanks. I want to build the android 10 kernel, but it's not uploaded to the GitHub.

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019

chmod 666 /dev/hidg0
chmod 666 /dev/hidg1

Moro fixed the issue in v8.8 where the kernel was not flashing in normal unmodified twrp (it only flashed from Morotwrp, shrp, anans twrp.) Also he fixed a bug in lineage 18.1 roms regarding OBB folder and added new Spectrum Profiles.
Also i would like to inform that your kernel is working on Lineage 18.1 also, so I request you to kindly upstream the kernel to v8.8 as it fixes a very important bug and update the XDA page that it also supports Lineage 18.1
Thanks

IamModeste

Feb 2, 2012
Montréal
Latest Version of this kernel on S7 Floyd Q -:
It shows "Lineage Rom Detected, Aborting" while installing
Pls fix

Same problem, (FloydQ on herolte S7 FLAT) if I manually flash only G930-twQ-r29-boot.img via TWRP, how do I flash the other parts of the aroma installer afterward since the install stop at "Lineage Rom Detected, Aborting"?
Is there a file I can edit so it won't crash ? I really want to try this Nethunter on my S7. :/
Should I use a different recovery Moro or SHRP ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your hard work and help.

Same problem, (FloydQ on herolte S7 FLAT) if I manually flash only G930-twQ-r29-boot.img via TWRP, how do I flash the other parts of the aroma installer afterward since the install stop at "Lineage Rom Detected, Aborting"?
Is there a file I can edit so it won't crash ? I really want to try this Nethunter on my S7. :/
Should I use a different recovery Moro or SHRP ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your hard work and help.
Hi
Please check my comment as I made a temporary fix that should work for you

Reactions: IamModeste

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Moro fixed the issue in v8.8 where the kernel was not flashing in normal unmodified twrp (it only flashed from Morotwrp, shrp, anans twrp.) Also he fixed a bug in lineage 18.1 roms regarding OBB folder and added new Spectrum Profiles.
Also i would like to inform that your kernel is working on Lineage 18.1 also, so I request you to kindly upstream the kernel to v8.8 as it fixes a very important bug and update the XDA page that it also supports Lineage 18.1
Thanks
MoRoKernel v8.8 is not yet pushed to github so i can't update my source.

Temporary back to v2.4 which didn't have this problem.

Last edited:

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019
MoRoKernel v8.8 is not yet pushed to github so i can't update my source.

Temporary back to v2.4 which didn't have this problem.
Whenever i click backup chroot in Nethuner App in Lineage 18.1 it doesnt backs up and the internal storage gets unmounted. When i use cd /sdcard in nethunter terminal (Android su) or any other terminal, it shows transport endpoint not connected. Also no other app is also able to access internal storage without reboot. This problem was not in v2.5 but it arose only in the last update.

Also i am unable to start vnc server for root after full-upgrade as everytime i do, my device reboots. Any fix ? Pls help .....

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Whenever i click backup chroot in Nethuner App in Lineage 18.1 it doesnt backs up and the internal storage gets unmounted. When i use cd /sdcard in nethunter terminal (Android su) or any other terminal, it shows transport endpoint not connected. Also no other app is also able to access internal storage without reboot. This problem was not in v2.5 but it arose only in the last update.

Also i am unable to start vnc server for root after full-upgrade as everytime i do, my device reboots. Any fix ? Pls help .....
Try change to lxde
rm -rf /tmp/.X1*
apt install lxde
echo /usr/bin/startlxde > /root/.vnc/xstartup
chmod 755 /root/.vnc/xstartup

Ayushskull

Apr 18, 2019
Try change to lxde
rm -rf /tmp/.X1*
apt install lxde
echo /usr/bin/startlxde > /root/.vnc/xstartup
chmod 755 /root/.vnc/xstartup
Ok bro , but what about transport endpoint not connected of /sdcard (internal storage) when i click on backup chroot ....
As after that until reboot no app is able to access internal storage. It says unable to open folder and I get this error in terminal in All A11 roms (root) -:

:/ # cd /sdcard
/system/bin/sh: cd: /sdcard: Transport endpoint is not connected

SLAYER96

Dec 28, 2014
My G-930f can't boot with version 2.6, I rolled back to 2.4 and everything is fine.
I tried to install checking delete root files/without root and wiping cache and dalvik but no luck, I'm using Alexndr Rom but till now I never had any problems with your kernels

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
My G-930f can't boot with version 2.6, I rolled back to 2.4 and everything is fine.
I tried to install checking delete root files/without root and wiping cache and dalvik but no luck, I'm using Alexndr Rom but till now I never had any problems with your kernels
Work for you MoroKernel v8.8? My kernel is based on it and it use latest source from MoroKernel with Nethunter addictions.

wahaj4211

Apr 3, 2015
Hi
I've done everything.
But I'm getting some issues.
usb-devicss and lsusb showing me nothing.
And i can't copy or move the modules to /lib/modules
Which modules is helpful.? Any best module in ur thought from those you uploaded.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for StockOreo, StockPie, StockQ, LineageOS 16.0 & 17.1, Treble
    Samsung Galaxy S7 / Edge
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is only for herolte . If you have Edge go here

Nethunter Features:

• BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • support rtl88xxau USB WiFi
    • Ethernet
    • F2FS
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    Extra:
    • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
    • Wireguard

Download:
    Latest version G93XF here.
    Old download link G93XF here.

Installation:
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
    3. Flash latest Magisk
    4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
    5. Install Nethunter Store
    6. Install NetHunter apk, NetHunter Terminal, NetHunter KeX from Nethunter Store
    7. In NetHunter apk go to Kali Chroot Manager and install chroot.
    7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    8. Reboot

Loadable modules:
    Modules_Nethunter_WirusMOD_vX.X.7z extract only modules for your version of kernel.
    In every kernel folder are modules and firmware. You need only modules which you want to use.
    For example if you don't want use tuners and dvb-frontends. Don't load modules from /modules/drivers/media tuners and dvb-frontends
    In firmware are compiled firmwares for some of modules to use they you need to copy they to system/etc/firmware.
    basic commands:
    insmod 88XXau.ko - load module
    rmmod 88XXau.ko - unload module
    lsmod - list loaded modules
    Some modules depend on another modules. If you want load rt2800usb.ko, you need first load rt2800lib.ko.

Another way to load modules is Module Loader
    Copy modules to storage and choose modules which you want to load (load they more than 1 times, this apk load modules from up to down it don't look at dependence from modules)

Extra:
    • In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng(Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
    • DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
      To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
      Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
      To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
      HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.
    • If HID attacks / USB keyboard(.apk) don't work at Linux. After plugin, change USB mode to MIDI or USB-tethering.

Old Installation:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
    3. Flash latest Magisk
    4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
    5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository it have all apps which are needed to get fully working Nethunter (Another version of Nethunter apk link)
    7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    8. Reboot

Screens:

78570705-9c528c00-7825-11ea-94ff-d25b0cca0ce1.jpg
    78570722-a07ea980-7825-11ea-8830-2050ba175216.jpg
    78570727-a2e10380-7825-11ea-81b7-cb3042112f0f.jpg

63706153-00908480-c82f-11e9-81eb-db74fca3d2e3.jpg
    63706158-038b7500-c82f-11e9-87ed-94accc3cad37.jpg

Credits:
    morogoku for his MoRoKernel source
    ananjaser1211 for his USB modes fix with OneUI based ROMs
    Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL] [G93xx] WirusMOD [Nethunter AiO], Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    Svirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-s7-kernel-WirusMOD-AiO

Kernel Special Features: Powered by MoRoKernel

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-06-27
    Last Updated 2021-06-05
    2021.06.05 - v2.6
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.8

2021.06.03 - v2.4
    Temporary back to v2.4 due flashing problems

2021.05.30 - v2.5.1(Removed due flash problem)
    Used build script from MoroKernel.
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.7

2021.04.30 - v2.5(Removed due flash problem)
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.7

2021.01.13 - v2.4
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.6.1

2020.11.17 - v2.3
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.5

2020.09.20 - v2.2
    Added rtl8188eu driver

2020.08.04 - v2.1
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.4

2020.05.09 - v2.0
    Enabled Netfilter Target TTL

2020.04.18 - v1.9
    Cleaned HID patch
    Upstream to MoRoKernel v8.1

2020.04.08 - v1.8
    More modules integrated in kernel.
    Fixed samsung code.
    Removed unnecessary debug and log modules from kernel.

2020.04.06 - v1.7
    support rtl88xxau
    loadable modules support (due to size of boot.img)
    updated to latest morokernel source 8.0.1

2020.03.06 - v1.6
    Pie OneUI ROMs USB modes fix

2019-12-06 - v1.5
    Added DVB drivers.

2019-11-30 - v1.4
    Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.6.1

2019-11-06 - v1.3
    Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.5

2019-10-19 - v1.2
    Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.4

2019-09-25 - v1.1
    Update kernel source to MoRoKernel AIO v7.2

2019-08-26 - v1.0
    Initial AiO release
    Should you just flash it or do you have to do some steps before, like deleting data ?

This is only kernel. Normally you can flash it on your Note port ROM without data wipe but backup is alltime recommended.
    Thank you Bro, I was waiting for it.
    My question is : Is it working with NFE BD V4 ? and with an External adapter, I have a TP-Link WN722N

This kernel is based on MoRoKernel. If MoRoKernel is compatible with NFE BD V4 than it too must work.
    Compatibility depends at version of TP-Link WN722N do you have. You need test it.
    Backup before flash is recommended.