[KERNEL] [GCC] [9.x] [BEETLE]

Search This thread

DeAd_PooL

Mar 2, 2016
techreview.shop
It's nice that you guys liked it

Mention that its for AOSP only. Worst kernel so far. all code is stolen and proper credit not given. reported to XDA
Even using fake location. you have flag of india and written argentina. Also misguided statement. Not mentioned properly that its just for AOSP and not for MIUI. its not telegram where you spread your fake broken kernel. Kindly XDA look into this guy profile.

Reactions: Chrisxe

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
If i toggle the fast charge option in kernel auditor does it harm my device or my battery or anything?

mind31313

Oct 23, 2019
Hi I installed this kernel to overclock my phone but my max frequency is still 1.8ghz. I'm using the latest havoc os.

jhedjhed11

Nov 29, 2016

thefallnn

Apr 21, 2018
Agartala
theglitchh.github.io
Mention that its for AOSP only. Worst kernel so far. all code is stolen and proper credit not given. reported to XDA
Even using fake location. you have flag of india and written argentina. Also misguided statement. Not mentioned properly that its just for AOSP and not for MIUI. its not telegram where you spread your fake broken kernel. Kindly XDA look into this guy profile.

Lmao it's for both aosp and miui , moreover it's just a fork of Rama's source with bug fixes and stable upstreaming, stop spreading misguidance @androidgirl which is your telegram username ;) and that won't unban you from the telegram community of tulip/note 6 pro

Poulbleu

Sep 12, 2015
my device suddendly stopped working and i can't access fastboot, i think this is due to this kernel but idk

pbamoney

Mar 6, 2013
Android 10

I have it and so far it's working fine on aosp Android 10 by havocOS. But , do a backup on boot.image just incase

Reactions: thefallnn

Top Liked Posts