[KERNEL] GT-I9100 ROOTED STOCK Kernels by STOCK+ Team (ALL NEW VERSIONS + TOUCH CWM!)

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
Hello everyone,

STOCK+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Please find latest of kernels listed below:

ROOTED! I9100XXLPH - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 1104396 - B.Date: 16-02-2012 -[/b] Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!
ROOTED! I9100XXLPB - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 99600 - B.Date: 29-01-2012 - Samsung Recovery Download HERE! or Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using odin (you will find it in package)
2. enable usb debugging in settings->applications
3. while still connected and odin/kies is turned off, run RUNME.BAT (also in package)
4. Install latest Superuser.apk from market!
5. Profit!

If you like our modifications, support us with even a little donation for a beer ;) -> Click to donate!

Don't forget to follow our service at Twitter (@SamsungUpdates) or (soon) Samsung-Updates.com

Best regards for all XDA-DEVELOPERS members! we love ya!

Last edited:

Nagarebozhi

Dec 11, 2010
Sorry for my stupid question but is this only for ICS? I'm little confused, or can we use this for stock to?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
Its for ICS as stated in first post :) if you want to request any other kernel let me know in this thread.

Also, for now we provide only ODIN images, which is most suitable for people with or without CWM already installed.

Thanks!

(ODIN is in the package.)

JonesWTF

Jan 2, 2010
London
I havent used odin in a whille. Could someone please refresh my memory, which do I flash this under, pda, phone or csc? I obviously know this isn't bootloader :)

Nagarebozhi

Dec 11, 2010
Its for ICS as stated in first post :) if you want to request any other kernel let me know in this thread.

Also, for now we provide only ODIN images, which is most suitable for people with or without CWM already installed.

Thanks!

Like i thought, I got confused.by the stock ;) if you could do a kernel for stock ROM with touch recovery it would be awesome.

You just got Samsunged from Tapatalk

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
First of all its a stock rom (dont mix it with team name which is STOCKPLUS) + the touch CWM added (su will install automatically) so just flash with ODIN as PDA and enjoy samsung rom with good recovery and root :)

secondly, if you got a su installed then you dont need to run runme.bat, just install superuser from market or from package shipped with kernel (adb install Superuser.apk)

Enjoy!

Nagarebozhi

Dec 11, 2010
It is stock kernel with touch recovery to get stock rom with touch recovery just install stock ROM (LPB) and then flash this kernel :) simple and clean :D

But you said it was for ics?, I want a kernel for 2.3.5/2.3.6
But

Thanks!

"You just got Samsunged from Tapatalk"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

STOCK+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
    Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Please find latest of kernels listed below:

ROOTED! I9100XXLPH - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 1104396 - B.Date: 16-02-2012 -[/b] Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!
    ROOTED! I9100XXLPB - ICS (4.0.3) - CL: 99600 - B.Date: 29-01-2012 - Samsung Recovery Download HERE! or Touch CWM Recovery Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using odin (you will find it in package)
    2. enable usb debugging in settings->applications
    3. while still connected and odin/kies is turned off, run RUNME.BAT (also in package)
    4. Install latest Superuser.apk from market!
    5. Profit!

If you like our modifications, support us with even a little donation for a beer ;) -> Click to donate!

Don't forget to follow our service at Twitter (@SamsungUpdates) or (soon) Samsung-Updates.com

Best regards for all XDA-DEVELOPERS members! we love ya!
    Touch recovery added to stock kernels, you can choose now if you want a kernel which is only ROOTED with all rest stock by samsung or, base samsung kernel with touch recovery included and rooted :)

Enjoy!
    Thank you..

Is odin version lony ?

Yup, its odin version
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone