[KERNEL][H-VENDOR] AresKernel

Search This thread

SPARTANICUS

Jul 1, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A40
DISCLAIMER:

• I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  • I don't provide support for OneUI ROMs, asking me if I will ever do is just a waste of time. This is a TREBLE oriented project.

SUPPORTED DEVICES:
  • A320x
  • A600x
  • J600x
  • G610x
  • J530x
  • J701x
  • J730x
  • J710x

FEATURES:
  • Linux 3.18.140
  • compiled with GCC 11
  • WIP

DOWNLOADS:
Github

ROOT:

• AresKernel doesn't come with pre-installed Magisk, so make sure to use the latest Magisk

SUPPORT:

XDA:DevDB Information
AresKernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
SPARTANICUS
Source Code: https://github.com/SPART4NICUS/Ares_7870

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2020-06-18
Last Updated 2020-06-18

Last edited:

Aleks Skuber

Sep 13, 2019
Kamnik
Each version just boots up to the bootloader. Device: J710FN, using S1AM TREDEXCED OS V1.1, no Vendor partition.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER:

• I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    • I don't provide support for OneUI ROMs, asking me if I will ever do is just a waste of time. This is a TREBLE oriented project.

SUPPORTED DEVICES:
    • A320x
    • A600x
    • J600x
    • G610x
    • J530x
    • J701x
    • J730x
    • J710x

FEATURES:
    • Linux 3.18.140
    • compiled with GCC 11
    • WIP

DOWNLOADS:
    Github

ROOT:

• AresKernel doesn't come with pre-installed Magisk, so make sure to use the latest Magisk

SUPPORT:

XDA:DevDB Information
    AresKernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
    SPARTANICUS
    Source Code: https://github.com/SPART4NICUS/Ares_7870

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2020-06-18
    Last Updated 2020-06-18
    Can you post a new download link, preferably androidfilehost? Github spits error 404. Thanks.