[KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 5.1/5.0/4.4][18/05/2015] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

Search This thread

Tylog

Recognized Contributor
Jan 4, 2013
Battery from aosp test kernel is really nice , will stay for the moment on it and test it longer with my personal settings.

Good job Alcurd.

Tapatalk Team SlimRoms

Reactions: giodeluigi

-sandro-

May 6, 2011
Pescara, Italy
vimeo.com
how do i restore root access after flashing latest qe? Anyway I'm on 3g and phone gets extremely hot!! I think i need to under volt, this didn't happen on KT kernel. Tips? I think this can be done from the app but I need root

dontpannic

May 14, 2008
South East London
By default, does the qe version disable ALL init.d scripts included in Jamal's 4.4.2 ROM?

There are a few in there:
05sysctl
94tools
95proximitysensor
96sdcardspeed
99supersudaemon

Will none of these run at boot time with this kernel?

giarob78

Jun 14, 2013
CT - Italy
ok guys now i want show my experience with both AOSP kernel that i've tried on AOSP KitKat 4.4.2 Brood ROM, i don't know how some people can say that yes, Alucard has amazing battery but KT is more fast!!! how people can say this?? i've tried both to much times on this days and Alucard Kernel on Antutu and on smoothest and fastest experience is always the FIRST!! I did 2 videos, here the links:

here the Alucard's Aosp Kernel link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMa5hRhIbk8

here the Kootnsez's Aosp Kernel link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOA2szvwVZo

@alucard_24 thank you man for the amazing work!!
:good::good:;);)

alucard_24

Oct 14, 2012
4yme7uzy.jpg

abanada5.jpg

ysyjuhan.jpg

ytazupy8.jpg

Here is some batterylife results from today. Using the latest version of Jamal's GE ROM and the qe version of this kernel. Kernel settings are default except the hotplugging is on MSM MPDECISION.

Didn't play any games, just used Facebook, Instagram, browser and Tapatalk and watched couple of videos. Wifi was on all the time except at night. So this was on moderate use, but I still think 7 and half hours of screen-on-time is pretty amazing! Thank you alucard for this awesome kerner and keep up the good work! :)

Really amazing :) GREAT JOB :)

Reactions: aleksik

alucard_24

Oct 14, 2012
Same to you. This kernel is pure gold :)

I asked this before, but could you share your settings for Stweaks or are the default settings what you are using? :)

Thank you very much :) Yes, I have no much time to define profiles for my kernel, I am just hoping that users find them..... any help would be appreciated :)

aleksik

Jan 19, 2012
Tampere
Thank you very much :) Yes, I have no much time to define profiles for my kernel, I am just hoping that users find them..... any help would be appreciated :)

No problem :) Ok, I understand. For me the default settings are working fine so I haven't started playing with them. I might try different settings to give some more feedback :)

exxi

Apr 26, 2006
I love this kernel because of its great battery life but the performance is just way below par. I can't even type on SwiftKey without insane lag. Do you guys experience the same? What can be done to raise performance on jamals latest 4.4 Rom with this kernel?
Thanks buddies

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone