[KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 5.1/5.0/4.4][18/05/2015] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

Search This thread

FlanjeUK

Apr 7, 2013
Newcastle
I love this kernel because of its great battery life but the performance is just way below par. I can't even type on SwiftKey without insane lag. Do you guys experience the same? What can be done to raise performance on jamals latest 4.4 Rom with this kernel?
Thanks buddies

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

Try this:
u2ygevu7.jpg

On AOSP this kernel is the smoothest I have tried, and I've tried them all... But these settings may help you out :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

giodeluigi

Nov 15, 2013
Romagna - Italy
I only want to say that with your latest V2.6.3gea For 4.4 AOSP version you've reached the perfection! ;)
I'm on SlimROM 2.4 now and your kernel make it rock stable with love long-lasting battery.
Congrats for your work guys!
I'm a battery life fan, not performance ;)

Reactions: alucard_24

saphirrot

Aug 28, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
HOLY ****, just flashed V6 kernel from 20.01....

Apps opens amazing fast also the apps loads inapp features much faster
Pictures in my Gallery loads in under 1 second, normaly it takes longer...
UI is smooth overall, no microlag atm

Im just 5 minutes with the kernel right now, and i´m starting to love it <3 !! Came from Ktoon Kernel. Need to test your kernel a little bit longer, i m very interested in battery life...

Offtopic : Hellsing was the fukin best anime i ´ve ever seen [OVA]

Metallice

Jun 24, 2010
I can testify that there are no issues using this kernel on the VZW variant and pairs very well with euroskank CM11. Today's battery was daaaayuuuum... 52%...

yha2yqug.jpg

I have to admit though that I am using tweaked ondemand/mpdecision with dvfs boost at 1.3Ghz/1.2GHz and 1200ms/600ms. I'll possibly play with the alucard gov in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vakaviti

Mar 15, 2010
Australia
Hi all,

I have released a new kernel version for AOSP roms.
Download link and changelog are at first post :)

Bye

Hi Alucard do you have any other download links for the AOSP gea kernel?
Mega link used to work but the newer kernels its asking me for a decryption key and ive tried it on 3 different browsers.
Im not sure why :( any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

giarob78

Jun 14, 2013
CT - Italy
Hi Alucard do you have any other download links for the AOSP gea kernel?
Mega link used to work but the newer kernels its asking me for a decryption key and ive tried it on 3 different browsers.
Im not sure why :( any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

did you tried to take the link on mega through your browser in desktop mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: vakaviti

fedef12evo

Jul 21, 2013
Modica
Using latest cm 11skank with motox dalvik and aosp kernel dfvs 1300 1200 alucard governor and intelliplug hotplug simply awesome :good: 29100 on antutu and 12k on quadrant, had to increase volt on max frequence because of reboot during antutu xD

Last edited:

bibymon

Oct 16, 2011
Kottayam,Kerala
@alucard_24 In GE pi version i was getting nearly 5 hours of screen on time, but had in call audio problem .. In pn version i was getting nearly 4 hours.. In qe version only 3 to 3.5 hours.. All the time ROM was same.. Jamal's R4..Any way to improve the battery life without affecting the performance, like that in pi version .??

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone