• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL] Intuisy 7.7+[Xperia Tipo/Tipo Dual] Awsome One!!

Search This thread

akramhadji

Mar 20, 2014
Check This Out GUYS!:
NEW Kernel with 1.5 Ghz OC!!!!! For Stock ICS!!!!
And Gess What, THE VERSION 7.7 Is Ouuuuut!!!! With Even MORE More Features that will blast out your MIND!
The New Features needs a High-Skilled professional dev to import them (We need a very big help from the XDA Professional Devs, Please hepl US to include those features by giving US guides, Mods, Whatever...And we'll Be very thankful!)
Please refer to http://satriodwiprabowo.blogspot.com/2014/05/intuisy-77-kernel-tapioca.html

to know more about its features! :laugh: and download it!

The kernel developer says that it has OTG support!
NFC Support (needs somebody to import it in his ROM)
NTFS Support For Read/Write!
P.S 2 Gamepad USB!!
High RAM & Battery Saving!
Swap support!
And Even MORE!!
it has CWM Reovery Integrated!
I have tested it, it's so cool! my games lag is now Zerrro!

Special thanks to:
SatrioDwiPrabowo
The kernel Dev (didn't know him till now)
All the people that have provided their hint

Hit thanks if you like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Ak

jayesh0099

Sep 13, 2013
Can you ask dev of this kernel to provide the support for OTG.
I have tried usb otg helper but it didnt work.
Please ask kernel dev to share the steps for OTG.

RamtheCowy

Mar 30, 2015
So anybody here still?

Managed to find my way here :laugh: @akramhadji

I need some info.
1) What are the different frequencies the CPU can run at? Only 1.5GHz or variable?
2) Is the GPU set overclocked or do I have to do so myself? I don't want to, so if this does OC that then it's a no go for me.

Reactions: akramhadji

akramhadji

Mar 20, 2014
Welcome

So anybody here still?

I need some info.
1) What are the different frequencies the CPU can run at? Only 1.5GHz or variable?
2) Is the GPU set over-clocked or do I have to do so myself? I don't want to, so if this does OC that then it's a no go for me.

OK, so here are your answers:
1) this kernel has a lot of CPU Frequencies, going from 122Mhz and till 1536Mhz :D and some others like 480Mhz, 360Mhz etc... so you won't have a problem with battery life :) you can set frequencies as desired (for gaming/ battery saving) and CPU Governors as well (ondemend, ondemandX etc...)

2)the GPU over-clock is already activated, doesn't make too much difference (didn't notice anything)
by the way, this kernel is safe, tested by me and some other friends, no problems whatsoever.
I hope you will find what suits you the most :)

ustaadg

Oct 31, 2010
i know this has been long time but i have a request if anyone can share the link to download the kernel please, link is dead ,i want to reuse this old phone for my nephew to use as gaming device with gamepad. i need otg supported kernel .please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check This Out GUYS!:
    NEW Kernel with 1.5 Ghz OC!!!!! For Stock ICS!!!!
    And Gess What, THE VERSION 7.7 Is Ouuuuut!!!! With Even MORE More Features that will blast out your MIND!
    The New Features needs a High-Skilled professional dev to import them (We need a very big help from the XDA Professional Devs, Please hepl US to include those features by giving US guides, Mods, Whatever...And we'll Be very thankful!)
    Please refer to http://satriodwiprabowo.blogspot.com/2014/05/intuisy-77-kernel-tapioca.html

to know more about its features! :laugh: and download it!

The kernel developer says that it has OTG support!
    NFC Support (needs somebody to import it in his ROM)
    NTFS Support For Read/Write!
    P.S 2 Gamepad USB!!
    High RAM & Battery Saving!
    Swap support!
    And Even MORE!!
    it has CWM Reovery Integrated!
    I have tested it, it's so cool! my games lag is now Zerrro!

Special thanks to:
    SatrioDwiPrabowo
    The kernel Dev (didn't know him till now)
    All the people that have provided their hint

Hit thanks if you like it!
    @SatrioDwiPrabowo

Please check this thread!
    So anybody here still?

I need some info.
    2) Is the GPU set overclocked or do I have to do so myself? I don't want to, so if this does OC that then it's a no go for me.