BlueFly Kernel is yet another custom kernel, designed for stability & performance. As the name, my goal is unleash devices real performance and bringing more stability without reducing one of these.
This kernel is a newer version of NDataX Kernel / RedLine Kernel, which is discontinued.
• Improved CPU performance
• Improved GPU rendering
• Enabled more default CPU governors
• Enabled DeadLine I/O scheduler
• Changeable SELinux state (default is enforcing)
• Disabled Gentle Fair Sleepers for better UI performance
• Fsync support on/off
• Filesystem mount type to NOATIME
• Fixed MTP in GSI/Custom ROM
• Disabled some of samsung security which forbid us to modify the device.
• Misc improvement
• Disabled DM-Verity
Releases in GitHub | My Storage Server
- TWRP / OrangeFox recovery installed.
- DM-Verity disabler (optional)
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the kernel as usual. Flash IMG if it is IMG
- Reboot & enjoy
- If bootloop, flash DM-Verity disabler
No, I don't need it. I'm not being rude, don't want to be helped, or whatever.
Don't donate to me, donate to other people that more need donation. Like charity or other. This kernel is builded in my free time, so I don't do this for job, but just my hobby.
Additionally, if you want to say thanks, then just like this thread and/or click thanks button. That will be very appreciated!
- Source: https://github.com/BlueFly-Kernel/BlueFly_j4lte
- Defconfig: bluefly_defconfig
- Toolchain: LineageOS 18.1 gcc toolchain aarch64-linux-android 4.9
- Allah SWT.
- My beloved parents and my family.
- Linux; Samsung for the source
- @Synt4x.93 for commits reference
- @Yillié for support
- @osm0sis , @nathanchance , @kdrag0n , kerneltoast (dunno his username, sorry) , @jesec for much references
- @Johannj22 for base logo
Thank you for using my kernel, hope you like it. Regards, stay healthy!