[KERNEL] [j4lte] BlueFly Kernel for Samsung Galaxy J4 [CUSTOM]

Search This thread
20210305_080502.jpg

BlueFly Kernel is yet another custom kernel, designed for stability & performance. As the name, my goal is unleash devices real performance and bringing more stability without reducing one of these.

This kernel is a newer version of NDataX Kernel / RedLine Kernel, which is discontinued.
20210314_091801.jpg

• Improved CPU performance
• Improved GPU rendering
• Enabled more default CPU governors
• Enabled DeadLine I/O scheduler
• Changeable SELinux state (default is enforcing)
• Disabled Gentle Fair Sleepers for better UI performance
• Fsync support on/off
• Filesystem mount type to NOATIME
• Fixed MTP in GSI/Custom ROM
• Disabled some of samsung security which forbid us to modify the device.
• Misc improvement
• Disabled DM-Verity

20210314_091841.jpg

Releases in GitHub | My Storage Server

20210314_093240.jpg

Requirement(s):
  • TWRP / OrangeFox recovery installed.
  • DM-Verity disabler (optional)
Installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery
  2. Flash the kernel as usual. Flash IMG if it is IMG
  3. Reboot & enjoy
  4. If bootloop, flash DM-Verity disabler

20210314_092037.jpg

No, I don't need it. I'm not being rude, don't want to be helped, or whatever.

Don't donate to me, donate to other people that more need donation. Like charity or other. This kernel is builded in my free time, so I don't do this for job, but just my hobby.

Additionally, if you want to say thanks, then just like this thread and/or click thanks button. That will be very appreciated! :D

20210314_092113.jpg

Feel free to fork it / use it for your project. No need to ask permission, but please insert my username as credit. It will very appreciated! ;)

20210314_093702.jpg

And more! Feel free to comment if I forgot something, hehe.

Thank you for using my kernel, hope you like it. Regards, stay healthy!

Reactions: ceo of casco

ceo of casco

Apr 27, 2021
excuse me, did you want to know if it works in stock? , I know it sounds silly but the title I'm not clear in case it meant the custom kernel or that it only works in custom roms, and in my case I haven't found any for the SM-J400M so I asked if it worked in stock, sorry for the inconvenience and some misspellings, I speak Spanish.

excuse me, did you want to know if it works in stock? , I know it sounds silly but the title I'm not clear in case it meant the custom kernel or that it only works in custom roms, and in my case I haven't found any for the SM-J400M so I asked if it worked in stock, sorry for the inconvenience and some misspellings, I speak Spanish.
Hello.
It's only tested in GSI. By default this kernel is aiming for Custom ROM or GSI. In stock, I guess MTP will not work. Support for stock isn't planned :)

Reactions: ceo of casco

johnpetera1215

Aug 9, 2022
View attachment 5284507
BlueFly Kernel is yet another custom kernel, designed for stability & performance. As the name, my goal is unleash devices real performance and bringing more stability without reducing one of these.

This kernel is a newer version of NDataX Kernel / RedLine Kernel, which is discontinued.
View attachment 5284509

• Improved GPU rendering
• Fsync support on/off
• Misc improvement
• Disabled DM-Verity

View attachment 5284511

View attachment 5284513
Requirement(s):
Installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery
  3. Reboot & enjoy

View attachment 5284515

Don't donate to me, donate to other people that more need donation. Like charity or other. This kernel is builded in my free time, so I don't do this for job, but just my hobby.

Additionally, if you want to say thanks, then just like this thread and/or click thanks button. That will be very appreciated! :D

View attachment 5284517
Feel free to fork it / use it for your project. No need to ask permission, but please insert my username as credit. It will very appreciated! ;)

View attachment 5284519

hello sir can you provide a me a link of this kernel sir because the link is got deleted in the github @hendramanudinata03

Peter12205

Sep 23, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S4
Hello, good afternoon @hendramanudinata03 wow, I didn't know that this kernel worked on lineage os 18.1 and lineage 19.1, the truth is that I couldn't try readline v1 and v2 and this was the one I executed, but I didn't know that it supported Android 13 and 14, I hope this kernel is improved in the future, Remove my doubt, does it work on Android 13 and 14 this kernel?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20210305_080502.jpg

20210314_091801.jpg

• Improved GPU rendering
    • Fsync support on/off
    • Misc improvement
    • Disabled DM-Verity

20210314_091841.jpg

20210314_093240.jpg

Requirement(s):
    Installation:
    1. Reboot to recovery
    3. Reboot & enjoy

20210314_092037.jpg

20210314_092113.jpg

20210314_093702.jpg

Hello.
    It's only tested in GSI. By default this kernel is aiming for Custom ROM or GSI. In stock, I guess MTP will not work. Support for stock isn't planned :)