• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[KERNEL] [JellyBean] GalaXsih v2.0 beta 7

This vote is about to re-implement Brightness and Sharpness tweak from hardcore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drdoulittle

Nov 6, 2011
Bangkok
harunjo,

Hi thanks Mate..:good:
I'm Flash now your beta5 and make Report !!:D

@Sad56 nice and thanks for your Report!
I'm ready to take off beta5 now!

@So of the Kernel runs and I have opened just fast all Apps and none reboots.
I have closed the Apps and have opened, did not make several times behind each other and none reboots, also with the App in beta4r2 problems.

No flicker in the screen with close about power badge.

Thus runs of the Kernel surely smooth, but it is to be said too briefly now already more. I will see next Day, if I the phone in the continuous operation have and will report in the evening with pleasure.

What I find, however, now quite great that the Kernel is so stable and does not want my phone rebootet without I!!

Once more good work!!

Last edited:
Reactions: harunjo
E

eelsinned

Loving b4....so far I've had 4 and a half hours screen on time, with games played, Tapatalk, picsaypro and the camera all getting high use...and still got 20% left. I love this kernel :)

Edit... Ooh b5 is out, let's give it a go... :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BR377

Sep 14, 2012
Been messing around with Beta 5 this morning.

Can't see any difference from B4, which is a good thing because B4 ran perfect for me.

pidz

Oct 20, 2010
Jelly Bean 2.0 beta 5 Online

Change log:
Revert "Removed WIFI code that prevent deepsleep when WIFI is ON."
Revert "bcmdhd: revert back ddriver to update5"
iosched: prevent aliased requests from starving other I/O
Just when you didnt think it would get any better, he brings out another one! lol

Nice work dude, loading up now and will report soon enough :)

drdoulittle

Nov 6, 2011
Bangkok
harunjo,

I'm tested the beta 5 today and say....perfektly...runs very good, Akku ist Little better like beta4 and beta5 runs smoother, faster and nothing Problems with Apps, reboots or FC, Lags...Wifi, Data, GPS, Bluetooth in my Car all is good:good:

20H 25min 8sec and my Akku is 59%...perfectly...Work.
thanks so mutch harunjo

Last edited:

krishs3

Jun 15, 2012
muscat
Flashed this kernel with wanam LJ 4. Seems very smooth na buttery. :).. planning to stick with this kernel rather than stock . Thanks developer

Tapatalking frm a device designed for humans

harunjo

Aug 5, 2009
Jakarta
please report if you found something weird with this kernel.

Flashed this kernel with wanam LJ 4. Seems very smooth na buttery. :).. planning to stick with this kernel rather than stock . Thanks developer

Tapatalking frm a device designed for humans

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

erto90

Jun 21, 2008
Firenze ( Florence )
trying beta 5 since yesterday, is SUPERB! with data,wifi,all sync on ( twitter,facebook and badoo included) i lost 5% battery in 9h, during the night!
the only thing remain to solve,at least for me, is the laggy animations that sometimes happens.. is really the last thing to focus,if possible!