- Jun 12, 2022
Alynx Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/NOTE 8 Lineage 20 Android 13
What is Nethunter ?
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel.
About the kernel :
The kernel is based on source from lineage thanks to @Ivan_Meler & lineage OS
HID gadget(Doesn't work on exynos devices since it is disabled by samsung)
- USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
- RTL88XXAU USB WIFI Support
- RTL8188EUS USB WIFI Support
- ATH9K_HTC USB WIFI Support
- Ethernet Support
- Bluetooth USB Support
- SDR Support
- Boot the device into Twrp recovery .
- Backup your current kernel inside Twrp
- Download the flashable zip file.
- Flash the zip
- Install Busybox
- Download Wireless_firmware module, open Magisk and install the zip as Magisk module
- Install Nethunter store
- Install Nethunter app & Nethunter terminal from Nethunter store
- Open Nethunter app & Download the full chroot kalifs within the app and let the app setup everything. After it finishes it'll start the chroot automatically.
- Update the sources with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade in the chroot using nethunter terminal
- Reboot the device (optional)
if you want to replace nethunter terminal with termux (not completely nethunter main app will still launch nethunter terminal everytime for any operation but you can access kali chroot environment from termux.
(i know nethunter terminal sucks)
Follow these steps to access the environment from termux:
- Install termux from f-droid or from nethunter store
- Open termux and install root repo using pkg update && pkg install root-repo tsu wget
- Download the script from termux wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/name-is-cipher/boot-nethunter/main/install_boot-kali.sh
- chmod +x install_boot-kali.sh && ./install_boot-kali.sh
- let it set up everything.
- restart termux and type boot-kali to access the nethunter chroot environment
if you like my work give this post a like its free : )
Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ & Note 8
Source Code: https://github.com/V3rB0se/Alynx-exynos-8895
Stable Release Date: 04/03/2023
Last Updated 04/03/2023