[Kernel]Kali-NetHunter kernel Pixel 3a and 3a XL sargo/bonito[Kernel]

Search This thread

Duhjoker

uxaU4CG.png

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY............

Please use kernel responsibly and respect the rights of others including and especially privacy!

The mad tech clown is back with another Kernel for all of the Kali-linux-nethunter users wanting the portability of kali-nethunter for their Pixel 3a and 3a XL devices codenamed sargo and bonito.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Warning your warranty is now void. Do this at your own risk. The mad clown is in no way responsible for the chaos, worldwide disease, nuclear destruction, laughing fish, costumed caped crusaders or damage caused to your device by performing the steps involved.

I now bring you the

Mad-Kali-MaxHunter kernel

Features :

compiled with clang 8 and linaro aarch64 5.5

-optimized for performance and battery life
-Klapse color control with backlight dimmer and high brightness mode
-Boeffla wakelock blocker
-vibration control
-sound control
-the usual I/O schedulars like zen fiops deadline and such
-adreno boost
-fsync switch
-wireguard support
-HID support
-previously disabled otg is now enabled
-full usb support including.........
---serial
---ACM
---OBEX
---NCM
---ECM
---RNDIS
---EEM
---mass storage
---MTP and PTP
---MIDI
---DIAG
-ntfs
-devtmpfs and mount
-full bluetooth support
-Wifi injection
-dvb / sdr support
- use your own modules
-systemd/upstart support for dual boot
-LZMA compression to keep twrp

-binfmt_misc -------- you can do alot of cool stuff with this enabled like use exe programs ie wine and for you compilers you can effectively change the architecture of your device in a chroot to use qemu properly. what does that really mean you can compile as x86_64 on your aarch64 device like building your own kernel.

and every thing you need for your kali hacking excursions packed inside this kernel

source available at

P

Q

R

S

Thanks to Lineage, ElementalX, Dirty Unicorns and beidl aka fredldotme.

Please use this kernel responsibly and mind the rights of others including and especially privacy.

To install flash Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-kernel.zip from twrp. also included are some libs and binaries and other such materials needed to get a fully working version of Kali-nethunter on your pixel 3A and 3A XL device. just unzip the kali-hacks.zip place in proper directories using twrp and give proper permissions.

Download Kali store install the chroot manager nethunter terminal and kex manager install your chroot and happy hunting

Once again and this is no laughing matter. please use this kernel responsibly and mind the rights of all people including and especially privacy.

The mad clown is not responsible for any thing you might do in good or bad concious

Download from here or my personal gihub repository to hold the prebuilt kernels in an anykernel3 zip. i update from time to time so check the dates on the zips.

COMING SOON

KALI-TOUCH! its like ubuntu touch but using a kali-linux root file system instead of ubuntu.

For pixel 3a sargo and bonito roms and more check out my mega!

Attachments

• kali-hacks.zip
    883.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20210813-202754_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    Screenshot_20210813-202754_Franco_Kernel_Manager.png
    255 KB · Views: 310
  • Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-P.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 69
  • Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-Q.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 47
  • Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-R.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 85
  • Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-S.zip
    21 MB · Views: 105
  • Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-SL.zip
    21.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Duhjoker

change log:

Pie:::::::
10/9/21
improved systemd

10/10/21
now with built in wlan
Kernel can be used with any stock or custom rom

Q:::::::::
10/9/21
Brand new off the compiler

features::::::
same as Pie plus built in wlan.ko

R::::::::::::
10/14/21

features::::::::::
same as above

S:::::::::::::
10/26/21

features:::::::::::

same as above

11/21/20

link time optimisation enabled
fix system warning on startup

Last edited:

BoppyJoe128

Dec 21, 2021
@Duhjoker

Ayy first off thanks for putting the kernal together! After tinkering with trying to get nethunter functional on my pixel 3a for about 3 days I figured it was time to reach out haha.

I did follow your instructions the best I could multiple ways. I now have re flashed lineage os many times and followed the guide from their site (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/sargo/install). I am running the p3a R kernal since I have android 11 running on the pixel. The kernal seems to be functional as it shows up as expected when looking inside of the nethunter app. I have magik v23 installed with root access and all is fine there. I did run into a hicups with the terminal throwing the error " "Required key not available"." when trying to run any commands from zsh from the kali terminal app.

I was able to resolve this problem by doing the following

I've been able to solve the problem commenting the line:

#session optional pam_keyinit.so force revoke

in /etc/pam.d/sshd and /etc.pam.d/su-l files.

After restart chroot environment, write operations from chroot to Android encrypted data partition is working.

So I can get to a point where It appears that I have a "fully functional" nethunter app / terminal the problem arises when I actually try using it. I cannot seem to get any of the hardware functional. For example bluetooth interfaces listed under "bluetooth arsenal" show up as none. When trying to run the wlan1 or wlan0 in monitor mode it is not functional. I am not even able to scan for SSIDs of networks broadcasting.

I know you stated the following.

also included are some libs and binaries and other such materials needed to get a fully working version of Kali-nethunter on your pixel 3A and 3A XL device. just unzip the kali-hacks.zip place in proper directories using twrp and give proper permissions.

After many attempts and learning how the android filesystem / chroot are laid out I managed to copy the files from "kali-hacks.zip" into the "/system" directory. This made the most sense to me after poking around on the phone and online. This leads to my first question. Is this the correct file path to copy the files to? I applied a chroot 755 on the files and then ran "mount -o rw,remount /" to make root writable and simply copied all of the files over by doing "mv * /system" from the kali-hacks directory. This was all done as the root user from TWRP. I would assume if I did this correctly everything would be functional hardware wise. So either I am going about it all silly like or something is funky.

My second question is the following. Did you do anything to make sure that your file system is NOT encrypted? I know thats why zsh was giving me there error "Required key not available". Therefore, assuming that I did infact copy the kali_hack.zip files correctly I feel this may be the cause of my woes. When checking the kali nethunter documentation it does list that you need to make the system non-encrypted.

6. Flashing Universal DM-Verity & ForceEncrypt Disabler​

IMPORTANT NOTE for Android 9, 10, & 11 users: Please ensure that you flash the Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt Disabler and format the data partition prior to installing NetHunter. Magisk does not support user context changes on encrypted data partitions, which leads to errors when connecting to the Kali rootfs via ssh (i.e. “Required key not available”) if the data partition is encrypted.

Although funny enough when following the official docs the link from the site redirects you to "https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ncrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/" which then sends you to "https://github.com/Zackptg5/Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt" which is depreciated and last updated 14 months ago... I still tried anyways out of desperation with a fresh install of lineage os using the method he provided to get a non encrypted filesystem. The outcome was not successful. (instructions I followed can be found in the XDA link above).

Thanks in advance if you get around to reading this. I have bashed my head against this for probably 20ish hours now over the last couple of days and exhausted all of my ideas. Any help is appreciated.

Recap on Questions (TL;DR)
1. How / at what time during install / where should I be copying the files in "kali-hacks.zip" to?
2. Did you do anything to make your file system not encrypted as recommended per the kali nethunter docs? If so how did you manage to do so?

Reactions: blksith0

BoppyJoe128

Dec 21, 2021
PSA -

For anyone running the newest linage OS (19.1) on the pixel 3a and are struggling to get the nethunter app to boot properly after providing it root perms using magisk. Try the following, it worked for me.

get the app to boot properly you need to do the following

The issue was of Permissions - to solve the issue run the following commands in AndroidSU

Code:
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_SU

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH

pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH_LOGIN

kidraji

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, I'm trying to make it work but I'm out of luck :(
this is what I did:
1. I unlocked the phone and installed twrp recovery
2. I flashed the "Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-S.zip" using twrp
3. I used twrp to install magisk
4. Installed "KaliNethunter-v8.2(22).zip" using magisk modules
5. after reboot after updating the Nethunter app from the Nethunter Marketplace and giving it all the permissions that it requested it gives this error in the notification:
```
Nethunter: Startup
Root: OK.
BusyBox: OK.
Chroot: Chroot is not yet installed.
Make sure the above requirements are met.
```
and the Nethunter app keeps crashing as soon as it opens....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys i just updated the kernel to 12.1.
    uxaU4CG.png

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY............

Please use kernel responsibly and respect the rights of others including and especially privacy!

The mad tech clown is back with another Kernel for all of the Kali-linux-nethunter users wanting the portability of kali-nethunter for their Pixel 3a and 3a XL devices codenamed sargo and bonito.

Warning your warranty is now void. Do this at your own risk. The mad clown is in no way responsible for the chaos, worldwide disease, nuclear destruction, laughing fish, costumed caped crusaders or damage caused to your device by performing the steps involved.

I now bring you the

Mad-Kali-MaxHunter kernel

Features :

compiled with clang 8 and linaro aarch64 5.5

-optimized for performance and battery life
    -Klapse color control with backlight dimmer and high brightness mode
    -Boeffla wakelock blocker
    -vibration control
    -sound control
    -the usual I/O schedulars like zen fiops deadline and such
    -adreno boost
    -fsync switch
    -wireguard support
    -HID support
    -previously disabled otg is now enabled
    -full usb support including.........
    ---serial
    ---ACM
    ---OBEX
    ---NCM
    ---ECM
    ---RNDIS
    ---EEM
    ---mass storage
    ---MTP and PTP
    ---MIDI
    ---DIAG
    -ntfs
    -devtmpfs and mount
    -full bluetooth support
    -Wifi injection
    -dvb / sdr support
    - use your own modules
    -systemd/upstart support for dual boot
    -LZMA compression to keep twrp

-binfmt_misc -------- you can do alot of cool stuff with this enabled like use exe programs ie wine and for you compilers you can effectively change the architecture of your device in a chroot to use qemu properly. what does that really mean you can compile as x86_64 on your aarch64 device like building your own kernel.

and every thing you need for your kali hacking excursions packed inside this kernel

source available at

P

Q

R

S

Thanks to Lineage, ElementalX, Dirty Unicorns and beidl aka fredldotme.

Please use this kernel responsibly and mind the rights of others including and especially privacy.

To install flash Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-kernel.zip from twrp. also included are some libs and binaries and other such materials needed to get a fully working version of Kali-nethunter on your pixel 3A and 3A XL device. just unzip the kali-hacks.zip place in proper directories using twrp and give proper permissions.

Download Kali store install the chroot manager nethunter terminal and kex manager install your chroot and happy hunting

Once again and this is no laughing matter. please use this kernel responsibly and mind the rights of all people including and especially privacy.

The mad clown is not responsible for any thing you might do in good or bad concious

Download from here or my personal gihub repository to hold the prebuilt kernels in an anykernel3 zip. i update from time to time so check the dates on the zips.

COMING SOON

KALI-TOUCH! its like ubuntu touch but using a kali-linux root file system instead of ubuntu.

For pixel 3a sargo and bonito roms and more check out my mega!

change log:

Pie:::::::
    10/9/21
    improved systemd

10/10/21
    now with built in wlan

Q:::::::::
    10/9/21
    Brand new off the compiler

features::::::
    same as Pie plus built in wlan.ko

R::::::::::::
    10/14/21

features::::::::::
    same as above

S:::::::::::::
    10/26/21

features:::::::::::

same as above

11/21/20

link time optimisation enabled
    fix system warning on startup
    attached is a Mad-Kali-MaxHunter kernel for blueline and crosshatch pixel 3 (xl) only. let me know what you think
    the kernel versions are labled according thier corresponding letter in alphabetical order. p is 9, q is 10, r is 11 and 12 is s.

yes the pixel 3 is capable of de-auth of wpa networks although it will take longer than it would on a pc. if the tools are available the device can use them