Contributors
bilal_liberty
Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-08-25
Last Updated 2014-08-25

Everest_

Sep 22, 2012
Don't have my m4 on me at the moment, my man has it so it's untested with IC app. But if it can't just use sense 6 toolbox

I'll try it right now and let you know :)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

How do i flash this? Extract and flash boot.img or just flash with TWRP?

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

It doesn't work.
Did you install xposed framework and install the framework.. Then download sense 6 toolbox and enable the module, reboot. Then open sense 6 toolbox and go to wake gestures, turn it on and map the gestures then use sense 6 toolbox reboot feature. Grant it root then reboot and motion gestures should work

Reactions: Everest_

Everest_

Sep 22, 2012
Did you install xposed framework and install the framework.. Then download sense 6 toolbox and enable the module, reboot. Then open sense 6 toolbox and go to wake gestures, turn it on and map the gestures then use sense 6 toolbox reboot feature. Grant it root then reboot and motion gestures should work

No, i will now. I just wanted to test if it would work without it and enable it in the settings menu

Edit: Works perfectly with Xposed and Sense 6 Toolbox! :D

Last edited:

plic157

Jan 23, 2011
i try to test and there is a big problem. When you enable the module and set wake gestures, if you swipe soft key to left or right, the M4 crash, big vibration until you dont press button for off for 5/7 sec..

Only me have this problem?

plic157

Jan 23, 2011
Need to be a bit more clear.

OK.
I installed the kernel following the instructions, activating the module, and I found the following problem:
if you do the swipe of soft keys, from left to right, the phone freezes and starts to vibrate until you turn it off by pressing the physical button for 5-7 seconds.
It 'just a problem for me?

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
OK.
I installed the kernel following the instructions, activating the module, and I found the following problem:
if you do the swipe of soft keys, from left to right, the phone freezes and starts to vibrate until you turn it off by pressing the physical button for 5-7 seconds.
It 'just a problem for me?
Don't seem to have that issue, what Rom are you using and what firmware are you on.?

Though I do notice a delay after doing any motion swipe. Keys light up and screen stays off for 3 to 4 seconds then it does the swiped gesture. @bilal_liberty any way to fix the delay?

Last edited:

plic157

Jan 23, 2011
Don't seem to have that issue, what Rom are you using and what firmware are you on.?

Though I do notice a delay after doing any motion swipe. Keys light up and screen stays off for 3 to 4 seconds then it does the swiped gesture. @bilal_liberty any way to fix the delay?

My ROM is M4 - 4.09.401.3 Official Stock Sense 6 Rom v2 (you know this rom? :D:D:D); firmware 2.22... I installed in my phone all your hard work.
Phone all open, HBOOT 2.22

I try to re-install the kernel but i have Always the same problem.....vibrate vibrate vvvvrrrrrrrr :eek::eek:

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014

I'm on ic 3.0.7 and I don't have any delay with the MLG, but if I swype over the softkeys phone freezes and vibrates untils holding the powerbutton to start it again. A fix on that and overclockable to 1700 mhz would be really nice!

Top Liked Posts