[Kernel] [LOLLIPOP] [AOSP V1.71] [GPE/Sense V1.21] [12.04.15] AGK-LOLLIPOP

Search This thread

Antaril

May 15, 2013
Hello!
Good work! Everything seems to work as smooth as before (v1.2) at least.
The only problem I have with your kernel and AICP Lollipop is camera crashing. I am surprised nobody reported it yet as it was the same in v1.2.
I installed AICP first and camera works fine. When I am installing your kernel, when pointing the camera in bright light, app freezes, and in a few seconds phone reboots.
I greatly appreciate your work. This kernel combined with Trickster can make miracles for performance and battery.

Thanks again!

Mihai
No problems like that here. But camera takes long to load. Think its lollipop. But i will have a look at this. Thx for reporting.

Raschild6

Mar 19, 2012
Veneto(Thiene)
So now is this the best kernel for Lollipop ? Which are problems that we know? crash or all works good?

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

shawnsac2000

Nov 20, 2013
EHT New Jersey
I have been using this kernel since day one, but for some reason I can't download version 1.3
I click on the link and I get this Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at fs1.d-h.st.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your mobile device's data or Wi-Fi connection.

Can someone post a different link? please!

Mucky2

Jan 7, 2013
I have been using this kernel since day one, but for some reason I can't download version 1.3
I click on the link and I get this Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at fs1.d-h.st.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your mobile device's data or Wi-Fi connection.

Can someone post a different link? please!
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/19654270/file.html

Btw,the v1.3 is nice! OC works perfect,everything is fine!

Reactions: shawnsac2000

Antaril

May 15, 2013
kexec hardboot works great, i test it by myself!!! So use it with multirom!!

Since V1.4

Top Liked Posts