Wake Gesture (DoubleTap2Wake + Sweep2Wake) + MusiqMod
- MusiqMod only enable if jack input detected.
- MusiqMod controls: prev track, play/pause, next track.
- MusiqMod controls position 500px from top (about 1/3 of screen).
CPU Clock 200 MHz - 1.4 GHz
GPU Clock 100-465MHz.
Undervolted to save battery and reduce heat issue.
Lot of Governors: alucard, authority, barry_allen, blu_active, electrodemand, impulse, intel, interactive_pro, lionfish, pegasusq, smartmax, wheatley, yankactive, zzmoove (Please disable all hotplugs), interactive, bioshock.
In this release I've tried to fix in call volume low issue. I hope it has been fixed in release 5. Please give some feedback.
Some users says that this issue is caused by faux sound control. So in this release I've removed faux sound. But I still don't get it why faux sound caused in call volume low. I'll keep analyze it, and will bring back faux sound control feature.
Call detection for wake gesture also has been fixed. But please leave feedback too.
Not only faux sound removed, I've removed sdcardfs feature too, I think this feature is good. e.g. you can move your app to external card without any app (only for Nougat, 7.1.1). But not all ROMs support sdcardfs. you will have random reboot issue.
Some improvement to make semar stable and battery friendly.
If you face battery drain issue, please give me SS of BBS(Better Battery Stats). I'll help you out figuring what is the caused of battery drain. If it comes to kernel, I'll try my best to fix it.
But sometimes It's not come from kernel, It comes from apps and services (I'm using Tesla N and the caused of battery drain is from google services). So, please use battery saver app like greenify.
I think that's all,
Please don't be shy to leave your feedback to get semar kernel more stable.
- Fix: FauxSound
- Fix: Lockscreen freeze
- Better Pocket Detection
- Add: exFat
- Add: USB keyboard/mouse for your PC. Use this app
- bypass wakelocks related to WiFi.
- Add: Sweep2Wake (only left to right)
07/01/2017 (Release 2):
- better read proximity function for wake gesture
- fix frandom
- OC CPU up to 1.4 GHz
- undervolted to reduce heat and power consumption
- enable ARCH_POWER
- Add some crypto algorithm
- Add some wakelock enabler option. ( PATH: /sys/module/wakeup/parameter/ )
- fix crackle sound notification
08/01/2017 (Release 3):
- N Compatible
- Fix Hotspot bug on Android N 7.1.1. Thanks to @mshoaib7
- Disable OTG (Lenovo A6000/Plus doesn't support OTG)
11/01/2017 (Release 4):
- Update prima wlan driver 22.214.171.124
- O3 Optimization
- Add schedulers: sio, sioplus, fifo, vr, and tripndroid
- Add UKSM
- Memory Management backport from Linux 4.1
- zRam backport from Linux 4.9
- Fix screen flickering (Need confirmation)
How to bypass wakelock?
- Open file /etc/init.d/81SEMAR_WAKELOCK using explorer which support root. Change value after "echo" to $DISABLE (to disable/bypass wakelock), $ENABLE (to enable wakelock)
What is musiqmod? and how to enable it?
- Musiqmod is a additional feature to DT2W to control music player only when jack input connected. Just enable DT2W and insert your headphone, double tap about 1/3 of screen from top. You will get play/pause, next, and prev control.
What is Pocket Detection?
- Pocket Detection is used for preventing device wakeup when wake control enabled. So if you put your phone in your pocket, you don't have to worry your device will wakeup accidently.