#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
- Compiled from latest sources from CyanogenMod Repo.
- Compiled using Linaro 4.9.3 Toolchain.
- In-App updates.
- Disabled Gentle fair sleepers.
- Disabled CRC check.
- Reduced swappiness.
- Added bunch of advanced TCP Congestion Controls.
- Westwood (default)
- Optimized SLUB.
- Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased .
- NOATIME and NODIRATIME by default.
- Enabled aggressive multi-core power savings.
- Added more I/O Schedulers
- SoundControl v3 by Faux123.
- Dynamic ReadAhead support.
- More governors
- Enabled ARCH_POWER.
- Added Double Tap to Wake.
- Improved square root algorithm.
- Sound Recording capabilities extened to 320Kbps.
- Disabled some debugging.
- No 'dirty things' in Kernel Info.
- Powered by Aroma Installer.
- Kernel Mode selection made available to the users.
- Optimized AES and SHA1 routines.
- Added Power Suspend drivers.
- Added IntelliPlug.
- Added IntelliThermal.
- Added Dynamic Fsync, by faux123, ported to work with Power Suspend drivers by varun.chitre15, backported to Linux 3.4 by me.
- Zapdos Charger Control : A driver to control the amount of current to be used while charging.
- SELinux set to permissive permanently.
Dedicated kernel control App - ZD Kernel Control
- From PC
- Download from here and flash it.
- Download Gesture Control App from here, and install it.
- Tap the download icon on the top-right side of the app.
- If you are on Zapdos, and if update is available, it will show an update and ask you to download.
- If you are not on Zapdos but on a proper device, you will be asked to download Zapdos.
- When downloaded, tap the 'FLASH' button, it will automatically boot to recovery and flash it.
Video demonstrating the installation of kernel and DoubleTap2Wake (thanks to @TheDj408)
- percy_g2 and scritch007 - For their work on CyanogenMod
- T3snake - For testing purposes
- Adarsh1998 - For making great banner
- TheDj408 - For making video on this kernel
Zapdos Kernel, Kernel for the Moto E
Source Code: https://github.com/corphish/zapdos_condor
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.9
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-24
Last Updated 2015-11-11