• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[KERNEL][MiA1] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r13 - 15th November - Stock, custom roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Pushed r6 - auto-flash with my app http://get.franciscofranco.xyz
1. In case a custom rom/script tries to apply a non-existent governor make sure it doesn't stay with Performance governor
2. Update to 3.18.106

i flashed it on AEX (not auto flash this time)manually :3 by twrp but results are same i think you should personally try AEX and Franco kernel was good until r4 last time i thought auto flash is problem then i got it now problem is something else...

I downloaded R6 kernel from your app (download zip)
then i rebooted to twrp flashed it and restarted after i applied my pin it went to EDL mode (long press button made it review)
then i rebooted to twrp flashed magisk first then R6 again

still same......

then i flashed r6 and then magisk results were same.......

then i flashed R5 damn still same then in last i had meta phenix 2.0 kernel i flashed it and my phone booted i wonder if i can provide you loga at booting time but i don't have access to my pc (out of station for a while) and i think recovery logs will not help either ????? i just want this to be fix it was all good until r4 ? ....

Regards~

Edit:-I disabled every changes i made in kernel of r5 build
and reflashed it again it works now

for anyone having same issue disable all mods of the r5 build and flash r6 it will work

i did it because i saw your changelog you disbaled everything and it went good I don't know what was behind conflicting with kernel is that governor or I/O but it is fixed now :3 thanks
and sorry for any inconveniences ???

Last edited:

deadshot367

Nov 22, 2016
Phone freezed and suddenly turned offf after booting up the battery was drained from 80 to 60
Ive added the kernel log plzz check it. If its related to kernel

Attachments

• dmesg.log
    125.7 KB · Views: 20

TrueMS

Nov 17, 2013
If OTA update come in stock, can I just restore stock boot image in Magisk and then update my phone to newer version of stock?

virat.siingh

Mar 26, 2018
I just need a small help from you @franciscofranco sir i was using custom rom but then i decided to switch back to stock so i flashed December stock rom using mi flash tool then updated it to April build but my wifi and hotspot not working now i again clean flashed stock rom today but still facing the same problem and i not rooted ! I know this is off topic but i think you are a senior member out here and you should be having some knowledge about it ! Thankyou

fdc77

Apr 10, 2013
Siena
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1
I just need a small help from you @franciscofranco sir i was using custom rom but then i decided to switch back to stock so i flashed December stock rom using mi flash tool then updated it to April build but my wifi and hotspot not working now i again clean flashed stock rom today but still facing the same problem and i not rooted ! I know this is off topic but i think you are a senior member out here and you should be having some knowledge about it ! Thankyou

probably it's not related to kernel, take a look here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/how-to/tool-persist-resurrector-v1-0-0-0-t3781095

Reactions: virat.siingh

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
is there any sense to install applications like l-speed? the scripts contained in it give something or is it more a placebo effect?

I don't recommend using those things. If you wish to do so you're on your own.

Phone freezed and suddenly turned offf after booting up the battery was drained from 80 to 60
Ive added the kernel log plzz check it. If its related to kernel

Dunno, didn't see anything terribly wrong. I see Dancing Line game had a lot of selinux denials. Could be literally anything, who knows what kind of ****ery that rom has.

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
@franciscofranco - just wondering if you had a chance to check the issue with negative gain for headphones in sound control please (stock r6)? I try it with each new version, but still no luck. EXKernel manager app seem to be the only way how to set it. I've uninstalled it, just in case it's interfering, but to no avail. Reinstallation of kernel and kernel manager app didn't help either.

Last edited:

mervinb

May 8, 2015
@franciscofranco - I purchased your app, received r6 the next day, and all seems well. It feels as if scrolling and app loading is quite a bit faster. Battery life after 25% cpu underclock and gpu underclock looks good so far.

I'm using stock Oreo + Magisk (for google camera mod). For OTA I use the standard Magisk unistall / OTA / Magisk re-install / reboot cycle. How do I do the next OTA with your kernel on the phone? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: franciscofranco

infinite_amit

Feb 1, 2018
Wi-Fi Stoped Working After Flashing R6 !

Stock rom:
This Kernel doesn't touch WiFi in any shape or form, it uses the built-in WiFi module that's present on stock rom. If you're using a custom Kernel that messes with the WiFi stack (eg. injecting a custom WiFi module) you must dirty flash your rom first to ensure WiFi will work properly. You've been warned.

I Used All The Versions From 1 To 5 But When I Flashed R6 Nd Rebooted My Mi A1 I Just Seen That My Wi-Fi Stoped Working Nd From That Moment I Started Hating This Kernel. Please Fix This Issue Asap Because It's An Issue Of Kernel Not Other Things. Thanks.

jon_snowGOT

Oct 7, 2014
I Used All The Versions From 1 To 5 But When I Flashed R6 Nd Rebooted My Mi A1 I Just Seen That My Wi-Fi Stoped Working Nd From That Moment I Started Hating This Kernel. Please Fix This Issue Asap Because It's An Issue Of Kernel Not Other Things. Thanks.
I've never had problems like yours, every time I am flashing through the franco app. it always works great without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Compatibility:
    Builds starting with r1 up to r7 are compatible with stock Android Oreo 8.0.0.
    Builds starting with r2 are compatible with Android Oreo 8.1.0 custom roms.
    Builds starting with r8 are compatible with stock Android Oreo 8.1.0.

Download:
    https://francokernel.app

Installation:
    Not rooted or using another custom Kernel
    1 - Dirty flash your rom
    2 - Go through the whole recovery installation procedure
    3 - Flash Magisk
    4 - Flash the zip in your recovery
    Rooted and upgrading FK
    1 - Flash the zip in your recovery
    or
    Auto-flash from Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel -> it's magical

Features:
    1 - Legendary battery life
    2 - Flash & forget
    3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
    4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
    5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
    6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
    7 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
    8 - Seemless integration with my app FKUpdater
    9 - No crap placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
    10 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself

Changelog:
    https://francokernel.app
    Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
    https://github.com/franciscofranco/tissot

Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel

Follow me on the interwebs
    Google+
    Twitter

Google+ FK community
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117966512071636110546

Disclaimer to moderators:
    Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
    Stock rom:
    This Kernel doesn't touch WiFi in any shape or form, it uses the built-in WiFi module that's present on stock rom. If you're using a custom Kernel that messes with the WiFi stack (eg. injecting a custom WiFi module) you must dirty flash your rom first to ensure WiFi will work properly. You've been warned.
    New update for stock Android 8.1!

1. Completely rebased on top of the new 8.1 Kernel sources
    2. For stock rom
    3. Upstreamed to 3.18.119
    4. Magisk is maintained when this is flashed
    5. Magical as always

While I've been "away" due to getting married, honeymoon, settling in, waiting for the updated sources to be available, my app has been hugely updated with new features!

You can easily auto-flash this new update with my app http://get.franciscofranco.xyz or grabbing the zip from the OP.

I'll be evaluating what needs to be done for custom roms and release an update in the next couple days.
    New release!
    Pushed r12 with the latest CAF code drop and 3.1.8.124! Auto-flash with my app here http://get.franciscofranco.xyz or get the zip from the OP.
    For r13 I'll add support for treble since things are a bit more mature now.

Thanks ya'll, have a great weekend!
    Pushed r6 - auto-flash with my app http://get.franciscofranco.xyz
    1. In case a custom rom/script tries to apply a non-existent governor make sure it doesn't stay with Performance governor
    2. Update to 3.18.106