• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Kernel minimal frequently, franco kernel.

Search This thread

zioloiso

Mar 10, 2012
I have problem on my OP 8 Pro, I no can set in Franco Manager kernel minimi frequently for little core 300, the same change to 1000? Does anyone have any idea what causes this effect? I no used any app to boost phone... After reboot is normal, i can set 300. Help?

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
So depending on what kernel you're on it may reset or the settings could be forced.

So EX allows me to go to 300 and stay there, also allows me to lower the max to 100MHz lower. (no performance hit, much cooler phone)

So my advice would be ask in the kernel thread, chances are it's forced to be at 1GHz as Is stock

zioloiso

Mar 10, 2012
So depending on what kernel you're on it may reset or the settings could be forced.

So EX allows me to go to 300 and stay there, also allows me to lower the max to 100MHz lower. (no performance hit, much cooler phone)

So my advice would be ask in the kernel thread, chances are it's forced to be at 1GHz as Is stock

Ok, I understand, but I restart phone and its normal, I can set 300, after a few hours, I set 300, the same set 1000...
Testing 3 kernels.

Last edited: