#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM/Kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
/* Details */
- Last Xiaomi Changes
- Last CAF Merges
- LZ4 zram
- LMK PSI
- Backported pidfd
- Use power efficient working queues
- Use overlayed DT (to avoid making dtbo images)
- LMK config module (see screenshots)
- Manthilla governor
- Jump label optimizations
- CLANG LTO-CFI-SCS
- F2FS Rapid GC
- BBR2 tcp cong
/* Work in progress features */
- sound control
/* Instructions */
- Simply flash the kernel zip file from the recovery.
- This kernel uses Anykernel 3 so no need to reflash magisk (if you use magisk) after installing it.
- For good work don't disable Yuki-ユキ Kernel RN9Pro LMKD module (see the image click to see the image...)
Note: Yuki kernel (curtana folder) is for miui roms, miatoll folder is for AOSP based roms.
Note2: Now the AOSP variant have 2 versions uno for Android R versions for better compatibility zip name similar to this
Changelog in second post.
Yuki-ユキ Kernel 3.6 for Xiaomi Atoll devices [curtana,excalibur,gram,joyeuse], Kernel for the Redmi Note 9 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/Klozz/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250
Kernel Special Features: LMK psi, Last CAF Merges, Backported pidfd, Wireguard and more...
Last Updated 2020-11-29