- Jul 22, 2012
If you need help adding QC2.0 in the kernel, just PM bro. (Please only PMs from the kernel developer.)
It has 27Mhz and 100Mhz GPU steps...WORKS GREAT! PLEASE ADD THESE THINGS:
add 27MHz Step (mabye also 100MHz like pec0ra)
add USB Fast Charge (like in Kernel v8.1 Abricot)
add breathing LED Notification light (like in Abricot 8.1)
add possibility to undervolt
if I was you i wouldn`t try to add QC 2.0 its wuite hard and then we would all have to by a Quick Charger xd
better add USB Fast Charge wich works with normal Chargers too
Kernel auditor, kernel auditor mod, init.d script, kernel tunner etc etc ..What app are you using for change the freq?
Also I tested it and I can change the max and min GPU and CPU freqs
How you get your score so high?
- Download EliteKernelZ2-(current version).zip and extract the boot.img on your pc.
- Use the ta_poc tool by munjeni with your TA partition backup.
- Rename the new_boot.img to boot.img and replace it on the EliteKernelZ2-(current version).zip
- Boot on FOTAKernel recovery, with the phone power off, press at the same time power key and vol- until the phone vibrates.
- Flash your EliteKernelZ2-(current version).zip with the boot.img patched.
- Added missing conservative GPU Governor
- Added Simple GPU algorithm
- Added Adreno idler for battery saving
- Added Fauxsound v3.6
- More optimizations
- Maybe Z3 boot screen, I can't confirm
- Kernel made from scratch, so no special features for now (Sorry guys I do this for a better kernel).
- Implemented last_kmsg for a correct bug report.
- Updated linux kernel version from 3.4.0 to 3.4.13 (Correclty done and free of strange bugs).
- QC 2.0 enabled (don't expect miracles, it is limited on Z2 so it works with some QC 2.0 chargers)
- Full compatibility with Magisk, eXistenZ and ta_poc tool.
- Updated linux kernel version from 3.4.13 to 3.4.33.
- Enabled a kernel flag for try to enable Assertive Display on Z2 (It just give me logs that help me to know what is happening).
- Dropped TWRP inside the kernel, since I have build newest TWRP for Sirus, for FOTAKernel partition. It has more features and it is more bug free than recovery inside the kernel.
- Updated linux kernel version from 3.4.33 to 3.4.113 (Finally, this took a lot of time and effort).
- Improved init.d support implementation. (maybe impoved boot time)
- No exfat support (not tested)