- Jan 29, 2011
If this is indeed the way to reproduce, then I can see why I did not have the issue. When I use EXKM, changing any setting automatically removes the "Set on Boot" setting. With that in mind, I toggled "Set on Boot" in FKU when I changed settings after a reboot. Same as below.For me I can replicate it like this:
1. Fresh install of ROM or app. (Clearing data works)
2. Open and go to kernel settings.
3. Change value from 18 to 60 or 50 or anything that you like. I've tried with many higher values and the issue persists.
4. Flip the switch to set on boot.
5. Reboot and it works.
6. Go back into the app, change value from what you set it to before to anything else.
7. Reboot. Now it's not what you set it to either time, but 18 which is the default.
I get the toast notification every time so the app is running at boot. Hope this helps!
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk