[KERNEL] [N910C/H] [MM Stable] Perseus-Halaszk-universal5433 [06 May 2016]

Search This thread

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
Yeah.lolz

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I know. I just asking so maybe when im changing phone to note 4 i can just disabled it [emoji14]

Fyi : There is nothing like vsync in Exynos soc but only DVFS but i got no clue were you digging this stone age information from :D or may be i do not get right that what you wanna point out here tho.

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Fyi : There is nothing like vsync in Exynos soc but only DVFS but i got no clue were you digging this stone age information from :D or may be i do not get right that what you wanna point out here tho.
So. The gpu have vsync that limit the framerate to the display refresh rate like 60hz so 60fps. So i trying to unlock that. I know we maybe cant see the diffrent. But i just maybe wanna see how much our gpu can pushed to [emoji14]

ars_92

Apr 17, 2012
Ya. When on grand 2 that is Qualcomm one. It bypass the vsync and the fps is overload from the 60fps. Just using build.prop lines. Hmm. Maybe it doesnt exist on exynos one. Lol
Umm no, the fps might show even a 1000fps or whatever,but its stiill 60, nothing more than that no matter what :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

EP2008

Jan 2, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Speaking of FPS, I've noticed something strange (on any kernel and any rom):

I play a game called hero academy, and sometimes the players move really smooth - it's very noticeable, but most of the time it's not. You would think that nothing is wrong,until you see it run smoothly, but I don't know why it does that.

It's not throttling because if heat or anything, but I'd love to see it run smooth all the time. It's like the difference between seeing a video run at 60fps compared to 30fps or less.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Speaking of FPS, I've noticed something strange (on any kernel and any rom):

I play a game called hero academy, and sometimes the players move really smooth - it's very noticeable, but most of the time it's not. You would think that nothing is wrong,until you see it run smoothly, but I don't know why it does that.

It's not throttling because if heat or anything, but I'd love to see it run smooth all the time. It's like the difference between seeing a video run at 60fps compared to 30fps or less.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk
Maybe the gpu throttled ? But. Maybe it cause when players moves or things maybe the gpu work harder cause of the maybe shaders or things

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Hey guys. Gonna ask someone that already use this kernel :D . so. If u set the max ac charge current to like 2.1(can it set more like 2.5?) Are it only for the 9V one or it apply to the 5V one too? Cause i read that the 9V is enabled to 60%? Then it dropped to the 5V 2A? Pls someone that already use this kernel .. And one more question.. Are the fingerprint sensor works well? Thx . im planning to buy exynos note 4 :)

Edit: i saw on samsung page that the Fast charge only applied when screen or the device is TURNED OFF. So can we activate the 9v too when screen on? Thx.

Last edited:

dannyb0i

Feb 27, 2012
S****horpe
Hey guys. Gonna ask someone that already use this kernel :D . so. If u set the max ac charge current to like 2.1(can it set more like 2.5?) Are it only for the 9V one or it apply to the 5V one too? Cause i read that the 9V is enabled to 60%? Then it dropped to the 5V 2A? Pls someone that already use this kernel .. And one more question.. Are the fingerprint sensor works well? Thx . im planning to buy exynos note 4 :)

Edit: i saw on samsung page that the Fast charge only applied when screen or the device is TURNED OFF. So can we activate the 9v too when screen on? Thx.

Definitely doable but probably not very healthy 4 battery - increased charge current = increased heat^^

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
It's fine... But i just asking if it possible?

No its not possible like your other questions e.g "vsync" :D . And Note 4 and s6 use dual voltage charger for fast charging.

Ratings
9v =1.67 amps is 1670mah
5v= 2.0 -2.1 amps 2000 -2100mah

FYI : 2.1 rating is mah =Amps not Voltage and how on earth you may draw 2.5 amps from a charger which is just 2.1 amps maxed output .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - FIRST READ -
    ** THIS CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE **
    ** ONLY FOR SM-N910C/H MARSHMALLOW**
    IF YOU NEVER FLASH AND SET A KERNEL BE AWARE
    IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS KERNEL FLASH OTHER CUSTOM KERNELS
    (GoogyMaxN4 or Wanam or Ultimate)

I asked for permission to announce this kernel and All credits goes to @halaszk88

DONATE to halaszk88
    (Every Coffee you send, will help him to work overnights :) )

Github Source:
    2016.05.06 - All Sources are up to date V2.2MM Version

Kernel Download:

Thanks;
    Credits,and big thanks to:

-halaszk88
    -AndreiLux
    -UpInTheAir
    -Faux123
    -Yank555.lu
    -Friedrich420
    -Dorimanx
    -Alucard24
    -Flar2
    -Myfluxi
    -Savoca
    -TwistedUmbrella
    -and to many many others!
    Kernel V1.1 Update:

• wireless: dhd: Enable standby ARP and multicast packet filters
    • security: SELinux: revert Samsung hard enforcing
    • cpufreq: Remember last policy min/max on cluster restart
    • HMP: Added HMP_LITTLE_PACKING control from sysfs
    • HMP: sched: Clean up hmp_up_threshold checks
    • HMP: fix out-of-range CPU possible
    • HMP: Do not fork-boost tasks coming from PIDs <= 2
    • HMP: Make idle balance behaviour normal when HMP: HMP_LITTLE_PACKING is disabled
    • ARM: Mali-T760: disabled min/max lock sysfs
    • Various sched/mm/writeback/workqueue fixes
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_export_link
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_sysfs_set_active_low
    • ARM: DMA: ensure that old section mappings are flushed from the TLB
    • cpufreq: interactive: merge interactive governor from new G920F source
    • input_booster: ported from SM-G920F
    • cypress-touchkey: Added input-booster event (from S6)
    • misc: Input booster: Allow configurable levels
    • Exynos-Thermal: Smoothen throttling levels
    • CPUFREQ: EGL: increase booting freq to 1.7GHz
    • ARM: enable UNALIGNED_ACCESS

Synapse:

• Added HMP packing mode control for Advanced TAB ( Auto mode will be able to use automatic when you are in POWER_SAVE_MOD in TW ROM, if disabled POWER_SAVE_MOD hmp_little_packing auto disabled so kernel use normal packing (more performance)

Download at my github: Perseus-halaszk-universal5433
    Kernel V1.3 Update:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BNL8 sourcecode from OSRC release.
    • Drivers: battery: fully reverted stupid fast_charging driver and make Universal5433 Max77843 charge control (original version thx to Andreilux)
    • Mach-Exynos: added exynos-interface for control min/max online SOC core control
    • Varios fixes for workqueue/procfs/mm/iosched/ext4/sched/irq
    • I think the WIFI touchlag has gone away
    • I made Device Tree image file generating script, now we can use a compiled dt.img from our dts source code.

Synapse:

• I added a new TAB to Synapse: HMP: under this TAB we can controlling HMP UP/DOWN migrating thresholds
    • New charge-control interface under Battery TAB: support and fully controlled the normal and the adaptive-fastcharging, USB, and various MHL charging current.

Bugs - Screen Shots

-BUGS-
    WiFi must be always ON to prevent MicroLags, TouchLag, UI Lag (Discussed on AndreiLux issue tracker)

-My Personel Settings-
    https://youtu.be/W1if5mkhY1Q

My personel settings are like this. UnderVolt settings will not be compitable with yours. Every SoC has it's own UV capability so try and find yours.

-Power Advantage Calculation for My SoC -
    Exynos5433_T760.png

As per AndreiLux's measurment:
    "A57 are about 1.87 more efficient in performance per Mhz and 4.23 times less efficient in perf/W outside of voltage droop."

-Benchmark ScreenShots-
    Kernel V1.4 Update for N910C/H/U:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BOE3 Sourcedrop
    • Updated Linux mainstream to 3.10.82
    • Varios fixes for writeback/fs/cpufreq/kernel-scheduler/Wifi-driver/ARM-platforms/mm/kthread_work/smp
    • Drivers: GPU: optimize min/max threshold in dvfs table
    • Exynos5433-common DTS: merge input_booster and IPA config from exynos7420-zero-common
    • Dynamic CPU Hotplug: ported exynos-interface from Universal5410 to control min/max online core control
    • Drivers: sensorhub: reduce wakelock time
    • Drivers: GPU: less dvfs polling time
    • Added fully support for SM-N910U device, now we have a barebone kernel for (C/H/U)
    • Kernel now fully compiled from DTS device tree source

Synapse:

• Added Exynos Core control
    • Various ramfs tweaks

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone