[KERNEL] [N910C/H] [MM Stable] Perseus-Halaszk-universal5433 [06 May 2016]

Search This thread

Frank.G

Aug 31, 2016
I had forked this kernel and continue the development since June.
But when I decided to release this kernel, turns out my new account can't even post a new thread.

The main reason I started this in the first place was to fix an OC freq issue(which is fixed now),
and then I'm totally into this, so, this is mostly for fun and learning, and wasn't planned to release,
and lately I've been thinking, this is kinda awesome, so why not?

Here's a peek of what I've done so far.
  1. Latest ramdisk and kernel source from Samsung
  2. Linux 3.10.103
  3. Built with UBERTC 6.x-linaro, -O3 and more optimization flags
  4. 90% of CFS scheduler, cpuidle driver and related parts from Linux 4.1 (My goal is keep it up with mainline, WIP.)
  5. Latest HMP changes from Linaro
  6. RNG driver from Linux mainline
  7. Tweaked GPU driver
  8. More Linux and Samsung's debugger removed.

So now, due to my account status, I can only post in here,
if anyone is interested to be a tester, feel free to PM me and ask for download link.

I will give full credits and release kernel source once I have my own thread ready,
for now I need testers before I can label it as stable, give me some time and thanks for understanding.

Note:
N910C ONLY
No CM support for now
No Note5/7 ported ROM support for now
Fixed.Benchmark score is F**Ked due to incomplete of CFS/HMP changes, but real world performance and battery life is still great.

Last edited:

daneal2u

Aug 31, 2013
Islamabad
But when I decided to release this kernel, turns out my new account can't even post a new thread.

The main reason I started this in the first place was to fix an OC freq issue(which is fixed now),
and then I'm totally into this, so, this is mostly for fun and learning, and wasn't planned to release,

1. Latest ramdisk and kernel source from Samsung
  2. Linux 3.10.103
  3. Built with UBERTC 6.x-linaro, -O3 and more optimization flags
  4. 90% of CFS scheduler, cpuidle driver and related parts from Linux 4.1 (My goal is keep it up with mainline, WIP.)
  5. Latest HMP changes from Linaro
  6. RNG driver from Linux mainline
  7. And many others I can't remember.

if anyone is interested to be a tester, feel free to PM me and ask for download link.

I will give full credits and release kernel source once I have my own thread ready,
for now I need testers before I can label it as stable, give me some time and thanks for understanding.

Note:
N910C ONLY
No CM support for now
No Note5/7 ported ROM support forever
Benchmark score is F**Ked due to incomplete of CFS/HMP changes, but real world performance and battery life is still great.
Need n5/7 rom support. plsss

camxucgame

Aug 24, 2015
Bến Tre

Latest ramdisk and kernel source from Samsung
Linux 3.10.103
Built with UBERTC 6.x-linaro, -O3 and more optimization flags
90% of CFS scheduler, cpuidle driver and related parts from Linux 4.1 (My goal is keep it up with mainline, WIP.)
Latest HMP changes from Linaro
RNG driver from Linux mainline
Tweaked GPU driver
More Linux and Samsung's debugger removed.

Note:
N910C ONLY
No CM support for now
No Note5/7 ported ROM support for now
Fixed.Benchmark score is F**Ked due to incomplete of CFS/HMP changes, but real world performance and battery life is still great.
I want test kernel for you. Give me link! Thanks

tiger3036

Oct 12, 2016
Building kernel from source

I must start to express the gratitude towards halaszk88, for his effort with the N910C kernel.

If I flash the prebuilt kernel from "Kernel_perseus-halaszk-V2.2-[15-07]-[06-05]-SM-N910C-PWR-CORE.zip", the phone works allright, but if I build from the latest source code on Github, I have problems with it hanging during boots.

I cloned the perseus5433-MM branch from Github two days ago, so should have the latest sources.

I suspect that there is some problem with the build_kernel.sh script, as I had to make a few changes to it, to make it work.
The dtbTool fails and does not create the dt.img file. Instead I use the dtc tool to create it:
#./utilities/dtbTool -o dt.img -s 2048 -p ./scripts/dtc/ ./arch/arm/boot/dts/
dtc -I dtb ./arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5433-tre_eur_open_16.dtb -O dtb -o dt.img

The dtbTool didn't find any devices, so skipped creating the dt.img file, and then mkbootimg failed as well. dtc is able to read the dtb file and produce a dt.img file, but I do not know if the format is correct.
Regarding the dt.img and device tree, I am not really sure if it is needed. Does anyone know?

As the source for initramfs, I took the initramfs from the boot.img in Kernel_perseus-halaszk-V2.2-[15-07]-[06-05]-SM-N910C-PWR-CORE.zip.

I use the eabi 4.8 toolset, but I see that halaszk88 have swithced to linaro toolchain. Could that cause the problems?

The reason for trying to build from the sources, is to compile a kernel with these flags set:
CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_EEM=y
CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_HOST=y

When booting a kernel compiled with these flags set, the phone is very unstable, it is rebooting every couple of minutes.
Does anyone has a clue what could be the reason?

It would be very nice to have more detailed information about the build environment, scripts and commands used, of halaszk88, since it could be some differences causing my problems.

robert1337

Jan 8, 2015
I'll just show you what needs to be done:
In order to make a kernel compatible with GRACEUX roms(A regular one wouldn't boot, it'd get stuck at the samsung boot animation), you have to make one tiny change in the ramdisk. Other users can use Android Kitchen Tool and unpack their kernel of choice, go to ramdisk and modify init.environ.rc, by finding this line which in my case was the one before the last line:
Code:
export SYSTEMSERVERCLASSPATH
which ends like this:
Code:
ethernet-service.jar:/system/framework/wifi-service.jar
and add this:
Code:
:/system/framework/ssrm.jar

I attached the modified init.environ.rc just in case, you can just replace the one in any kernel's ramdisk with this one and then repack it and flash it. I've done this with perseus before as well as H-Vitamin and talexop(these two are on the HydRom thread.)

NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE .TXT EXTENSION

can anyone send me the modified kernel to make it work on n7 ports via PM? i tried this method but failed. im so noob at editing files :crying:

S

sawdoctor

can anyone send me the modified kernel to make it work on n7 ports via PM? i tried this method but failed. im so noob at editing files :crying:
It's only a basic ramdisk edit so it can be shared here no need for pms. I'll upload it when I get to a pc

Edit, think this is the one I used it was a while ago though. I stopped using it as I had a few lock ups with it

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767102009

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

robert1337

Jan 8, 2015
Last edited:

dl12345

Aug 1, 2014
I suspect that there is some problem with the build_kernel.sh script, as I had to make a few changes to it, to make it work.
The dtbTool fails and does not create the dt.img file. Instead I use the dtc tool to create it:
#./utilities/dtbTool -o dt.img -s 2048 -p ./scripts/dtc/ ./arch/arm/boot/dts/
dtc -I dtb ./arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5433-tre_eur_open_16.dtb -O dtb -o dt.img

The dtbTool didn't find any devices, so skipped creating the dt.img file, and then mkbootimg failed as well. dtc is able to read the dtb file and produce a dt.img file, but I do not know if the format is correct.
Regarding the dt.img and device tree, I am not really sure if it is needed. Does anyone know?

Short answer: extract the dt.img from any valid boot.img for the N910C and use this instead. You can also download it from the Cyanogenmod repository

Longer answer: the dtbtool you're trying to use is a Qualcomm tool that searches for specific Qualcomm strings within the decompiled dtb (it runs it through the dtc tool and then searches for these strings). Of course, since the N910C is a Samsung Exynos, there's no way that dtbtool is ever going to be able to produce a dt.img file from the Samsung specific dtbs.

As an aside, dtbtool is a horribly written, buggy piece of software that requires slashes at the end of the pathnames and always gives the same spurious error, even when you make a typo with the pathname of the dtc tool.

I suspect that the OP and others working on this kernel have a proprietary dtbtool that they've created, as a search for a Samsung specific variant doesn't yield any hits. It's clear from looking at the commits on github, which contain quite a number of additions to the dts files, that they're building their own dtb blobs. However, it seems they've omitted to upload the dtbtool they're using to the github account.

Perhaps the OP would be so kind as to upload the tool or provide a link to a location where it can be downloaded?

Last edited:
Reactions: tiger3036

jult

Apr 22, 2011
Amsterdam, NL, EU
jult.net
As an aside, dtbtool is a horribly written, buggy piece of software that requires slashes at the end of the pathnames and always gives the same spurious error, even when you make a typo with the pathname of the dtc tool.

I suspect that the OP and others working on this kernel have a proprietary dtbtool that they've created, as a search for a Samsung specific variant doesn't yield any hits. It's clear from looking at the commits on github, which contain quite a number of additions to the dts files, that they're building their own dtb blobs. However, it seems they've omitted to upload the dtbtool they're using to the github account.

Perhaps the OP would be so kind as to upload the tool or provide a link to a location where it can be downloaded?
Just create an issue for it on github there, it will be posted there soon enough.

tiger3036

Oct 12, 2016
Short answer: extract the dt.img from any valid boot.img for the N910C and use this instead. You can also download it from the Cyanogenmod repository

Longer answer: the dtbtool you're trying to use is a Qualcomm tool that searches for specific Qualcomm strings within the decompiled dtb (it runs it through the dtc tool and then searches for these strings). Of course, since the N910C is a Samsung Exynos, there's no way that dtbtool is ever going to be able to produce a dt.img file from the Samsung specific dtbs.

This clarifies a lot, thank you! The version of the boot.img extraction tools I have, don't recognize the dtb in it, and therefor doesn't extract it. By looking at the file from Cyanogenmod, I found the header, and could extract it manually from the stock boot.img using a binary editor. The stock dtb matches exactly the dtb on CyanogenMod repository. I also looked at another kernel made by talexop, and it had the same dtb embedded.

dl12345

Aug 1, 2014
This clarifies a lot, thank you! The version of the boot.img extraction tools I have, don't recognize the dtb in it, and therefor doesn't extract it. By looking at the file from Cyanogenmod, I found the header, and could extract it manually from the stock boot.img using a binary editor. The stock dtb matches exactly the dtb on CyanogenMod repository. I also looked at another kernel made by talexop, and it had the same dtb embedded.

Use this extraction tool. Note that the output folder must exist otherwise the app will coredump.

dl12345

Aug 1, 2014
The reason for trying to build from the sources, is to compile a kernel with these flags set:
CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_EEM=y
CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_HOST=y

@tiger3036

Since I already have everything setup for my own kernel, I built a kernel and boot image for you with the above flags set. This is a kernel derived from N910CXXU2DPI7 source with a few minor config changes

• Remove CONFIG_DM_VERITY
  • Make SELinux enforcing controllable at boot time or runtime
  • Change TCP congestion to TCP Westwood
  • Add some IPv6 related netfilter options
  • Add some packet queuing/scheduling options for Qos
  • Add the config options you requested

Note that this kernel will boot with SELinux in enforcing mode. You can set it to permissive either by altering the kernel commandline or by calling "setenforce 1", but that should not be necessary as everything (including xposed) works fine for me with selinux in enforcing mode. If you want to run an adb root shell, then first use a terminal app to "setenforce 0" to set permissive mode otherwise the adb server won't see the device.

The ramdisk on this image ALREADY has SuperSu 2.78 installed. If you don't have it installed yet then you should flash it BEFORE installing this boot image so that it can install the su.img file. Alternatively, just copy the included su.img to your /data folder and chmod it to 600. The su.img has v1.25 busybox installed.

You can download it here

Config diff against the trelte_00_defconfig below...

Code:
--- arch/arm/configs/trelte_00_defconfig	2016-03-01 17:00:22.000000000 +0700
+++ .config	2016-10-20 21:03:53.595292158 +0700
@@ -102,7 +102,8 @@
 # CONFIG_TREE_RCU_TRACE is not set
 # CONFIG_RCU_BOOST is not set
 # CONFIG_RCU_NOCB_CPU is not set
-# CONFIG_IKCONFIG is not set
+CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
+CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
 CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=19
 CONFIG_CGROUPS=y
 CONFIG_CGROUP_DEBUG=y
@@ -391,7 +392,7 @@
 CONFIG_RKP_DBLMAP_PROT=y
 CONFIG_HYP_RKP=y
 CONFIG_TIMA_RKP_30=y
-CONFIG_KNOX_KAP=y
+# CONFIG_KNOX_KAP is not set
 CONFIG_TIMA_RKP_L1_TABLES=y
 # CONFIG_TIMA_RKP_L2_TABLES is not set
 # CONFIG_TIMA_RKP_DEBUG is not set
@@ -741,9 +742,23 @@
 CONFIG_INET_DIAG=y
 CONFIG_INET_TCP_DIAG=y
 # CONFIG_INET_UDP_DIAG is not set
-# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ADVANCED is not set
+CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ADVANCED=y
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_BIC is not set
 CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC=y
-CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="cubic"
+CONFIG_TCP_CONG_WESTWOOD=y
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HTCP is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HSTCP is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HYBLA is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_VEGAS is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_SCALABLE is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_LP is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_VENO is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_YEAH is not set
+# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ILLINOIS is not set
+# CONFIG_DEFAULT_CUBIC is not set
+CONFIG_DEFAULT_WESTWOOD=y
+# CONFIG_DEFAULT_RENO is not set
+CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="westwood"
 # CONFIG_TCP_MD5SIG is not set
 CONFIG_IPV6=y
 CONFIG_IPV6_PRIVACY=y
@@ -839,7 +854,7 @@
 CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CONNSECMARK=y
 # CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CT is not set
 # CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_DSCP is not set
-# CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HL is not set
+CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HL=y
 # CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HMARK is not set
 CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_IDLETIMER=y
 CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_LOG=y
@@ -948,16 +963,16 @@
 CONFIG_NF_DEFRAG_IPV6=y
 CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV6=y
 CONFIG_IP6_NF_IPTABLES=y
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_AH is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_EUI64 is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_FRAG is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OPTS is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_HL is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_IPV6HEADER is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MH is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RPFILTER is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RT is not set
-# CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_HL is not set
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_AH=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_EUI64=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_FRAG=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OPTS=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_HL=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_IPV6HEADER=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MH=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RPFILTER=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RT=y
+CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_HL=y
 CONFIG_IP6_NF_FILTER=y
 CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_REJECT=y
 CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_REJECT_SKERR=y
@@ -987,39 +1002,39 @@
 #
 # Queueing/Scheduling
 #
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ is not set
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ=y
 CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB=y
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO is not set
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC=y
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO=y
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_MULTIQ is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFB is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ is not set
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ=y
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK is not set
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK=y
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_DRR is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_MQPRIO is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_CHOKE is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_QFQ is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_CODEL is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_FQ_CODEL is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS is not set
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_FQ_CODEL=y
+CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS=y
 # CONFIG_NET_SCH_PLUG is not set

#
 # Classification
 #
 CONFIG_NET_CLS=y
-# CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC is not set
+CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC=y
 # CONFIG_NET_CLS_TCINDEX is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE4 is not set
-# CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW is not set
+CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW=y
 CONFIG_NET_CLS_U32=y
 # CONFIG_CLS_U32_PERF is not set
-# CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK is not set
+CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK=y
 # CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP6 is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_CLS_FLOW is not set
@@ -1036,7 +1051,7 @@
 CONFIG_NET_ACT_GACT=y
 # CONFIG_GACT_PROB is not set
 CONFIG_NET_ACT_MIRRED=y
-# CONFIG_NET_ACT_IPT is not set
+CONFIG_NET_ACT_IPT=y
 # CONFIG_NET_ACT_NAT is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_ACT_PEDIT is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_ACT_SIMP is not set
@@ -1438,7 +1453,6 @@
 # CONFIG_BCACHE is not set
 CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=y
 # CONFIG_DM_DEBUG is not set
-CONFIG_DM_BUFIO=y
 CONFIG_DM_CRYPT=y
 # CONFIG_DM_SNAPSHOT is not set
 # CONFIG_DM_THIN_PROVISIONING is not set
@@ -1450,7 +1464,7 @@
 # CONFIG_DM_DELAY is not set
 # CONFIG_DM_UEVENT is not set
 # CONFIG_DM_FLAKEY is not set
-CONFIG_DM_VERITY=y
+# CONFIG_DM_VERITY is not set
 # CONFIG_TARGET_CORE is not set
 # CONFIG_FUSION is not set

@@ -1467,7 +1481,7 @@
 # CONFIG_EQUALIZER is not set
 # CONFIG_NET_FC is not set
 CONFIG_MII=y
-# CONFIG_IFB is not set
+CONFIG_IFB=y
 # CONFIG_NET_TEAM is not set
 # CONFIG_MACVLAN is not set
 # CONFIG_VXLAN is not set
@@ -1682,7 +1696,7 @@
 CONFIG_USB_NET_AX8817X=y
 CONFIG_USB_NET_AX88179_178A=y
 CONFIG_USB_NET_CDCETHER=y
-# CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_EEM is not set
+CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_EEM=y
 # CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_NCM is not set
 # CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_MBIM is not set
 # CONFIG_USB_NET_DM9601 is not set
@@ -1692,7 +1706,7 @@
 CONFIG_USB_NET_NET1080=y
 # CONFIG_USB_NET_PLUSB is not set
 # CONFIG_USB_NET_MCS7830 is not set
-# CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_HOST is not set
+CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_HOST=y
 CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_SUBSET=y
 # CONFIG_USB_ALI_M5632 is not set
 # CONFIG_USB_AN2720 is not set
@@ -3219,7 +3233,7 @@
 #
 # USB Device Class drivers
 #
-# CONFIG_USB_ACM is not set
+CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
 CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=y
 # CONFIG_USB_WDM is not set
 # CONFIG_USB_TMC is not set
@@ -4524,8 +4538,9 @@
 # CONFIG_SECURITY_PATH is not set
 CONFIG_LSM_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=4096
 CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
-# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM is not set
-# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE is not set
+CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
+CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
+CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
 CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
 CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
 CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - FIRST READ -
    ** THIS CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE **
    ** ONLY FOR SM-N910C/H MARSHMALLOW**
    IF YOU NEVER FLASH AND SET A KERNEL BE AWARE
    IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS KERNEL FLASH OTHER CUSTOM KERNELS
    (GoogyMaxN4 or Wanam or Ultimate)

I asked for permission to announce this kernel and All credits goes to @halaszk88

DONATE to halaszk88
    (Every Coffee you send, will help him to work overnights :) )

Github Source:
    2016.05.06 - All Sources are up to date V2.2MM Version

Kernel Download:

Thanks;
    Credits,and big thanks to:

-halaszk88
    -AndreiLux
    -UpInTheAir
    -Faux123
    -Yank555.lu
    -Friedrich420
    -Dorimanx
    -Alucard24
    -Flar2
    -Myfluxi
    -Savoca
    -TwistedUmbrella
    -and to many many others!
    Kernel V1.1 Update:

• wireless: dhd: Enable standby ARP and multicast packet filters
    • security: SELinux: revert Samsung hard enforcing
    • cpufreq: Remember last policy min/max on cluster restart
    • HMP: Added HMP_LITTLE_PACKING control from sysfs
    • HMP: sched: Clean up hmp_up_threshold checks
    • HMP: fix out-of-range CPU possible
    • HMP: Do not fork-boost tasks coming from PIDs <= 2
    • HMP: Make idle balance behaviour normal when HMP: HMP_LITTLE_PACKING is disabled
    • ARM: Mali-T760: disabled min/max lock sysfs
    • Various sched/mm/writeback/workqueue fixes
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_export_link
    • gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_sysfs_set_active_low
    • ARM: DMA: ensure that old section mappings are flushed from the TLB
    • cpufreq: interactive: merge interactive governor from new G920F source
    • input_booster: ported from SM-G920F
    • cypress-touchkey: Added input-booster event (from S6)
    • misc: Input booster: Allow configurable levels
    • Exynos-Thermal: Smoothen throttling levels
    • CPUFREQ: EGL: increase booting freq to 1.7GHz
    • ARM: enable UNALIGNED_ACCESS

Synapse:

• Added HMP packing mode control for Advanced TAB ( Auto mode will be able to use automatic when you are in POWER_SAVE_MOD in TW ROM, if disabled POWER_SAVE_MOD hmp_little_packing auto disabled so kernel use normal packing (more performance)

Download at my github: Perseus-halaszk-universal5433
    Kernel V1.3 Update:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BNL8 sourcecode from OSRC release.
    • Drivers: battery: fully reverted stupid fast_charging driver and make Universal5433 Max77843 charge control (original version thx to Andreilux)
    • Mach-Exynos: added exynos-interface for control min/max online SOC core control
    • Varios fixes for workqueue/procfs/mm/iosched/ext4/sched/irq
    • I think the WIFI touchlag has gone away
    • I made Device Tree image file generating script, now we can use a compiled dt.img from our dts source code.

Synapse:

• I added a new TAB to Synapse: HMP: under this TAB we can controlling HMP UP/DOWN migrating thresholds
    • New charge-control interface under Battery TAB: support and fully controlled the normal and the adaptive-fastcharging, USB, and various MHL charging current.

Bugs - Screen Shots

-BUGS-
    WiFi must be always ON to prevent MicroLags, TouchLag, UI Lag (Discussed on AndreiLux issue tracker)

-My Personel Settings-
    https://youtu.be/W1if5mkhY1Q

My personel settings are like this. UnderVolt settings will not be compitable with yours. Every SoC has it's own UV capability so try and find yours.

-Power Advantage Calculation for My SoC -
    Exynos5433_T760.png

As per AndreiLux's measurment:
    "A57 are about 1.87 more efficient in performance per Mhz and 4.23 times less efficient in perf/W outside of voltage droop."

-Benchmark ScreenShots-
    Kernel V1.4 Update for N910C/H/U:

Kernel:

• Merged N910CXXU1BOE3 Sourcedrop
    • Updated Linux mainstream to 3.10.82
    • Varios fixes for writeback/fs/cpufreq/kernel-scheduler/Wifi-driver/ARM-platforms/mm/kthread_work/smp
    • Drivers: GPU: optimize min/max threshold in dvfs table
    • Exynos5433-common DTS: merge input_booster and IPA config from exynos7420-zero-common
    • Dynamic CPU Hotplug: ported exynos-interface from Universal5410 to control min/max online core control
    • Drivers: sensorhub: reduce wakelock time
    • Drivers: GPU: less dvfs polling time
    • Added fully support for SM-N910U device, now we have a barebone kernel for (C/H/U)
    • Kernel now fully compiled from DTS device tree source

Synapse:

• Added Exynos Core control
    • Various ramfs tweaks