[KERNEL] Neon Kernel [4.14.195] [Nethunter] [MIUI 12/STOCK]

arunbiju969

Apr 27, 2014
Adimali
NEON KERNEL

Disclaimer:
Use this kernel at your own risk. Flashing it may brick your device. I'm not responsible for any software/hardware and any kind of damages/losses.

Changelog v1.01
  • Upstreamed To Latest CAF With Linux Stable Merged.
  • Full Nethunter Support.
  • Supports Internal Monitor Mode.
  • Lots Of Under The Hood Bug Fixes.

Download
Click Me

How to flash:
- reboot into recovery
- make a backup of your original boot.img
- flash zip
- flash magisk if needed
- wipe dalvik (mandatory!)

XDA:DevDB Information
Neon Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
arunbiju969, paul89rulez
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/ArunBiju/Neon-Kernel[/url]

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.01
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-01

Created 2020-08-31
Last Updated 2020-08-31

Last edited:

sasukeob

Feb 4, 2019
Hi,
1- Can you add patching kernel so flashing magisk is not necessary.
2- Can this kernel be used in Custom Roms?
3- Whats the point of this kernel battery,performance,balanced or only for Nethunter?

arunbiju969

Apr 27, 2014
Adimali
Hi,
1- Can you add patching kernel so flashing magisk is not necessary.
2- Can this kernel be used in Custom Roms?
3- Whats the point of this kernel battery,performance,balanced or only for Nethunter?
Patching is already present, this kernel was also tested on crDroid basically any rom with stock vendor and MIUI, Finally this kernel is made for balanced use with Good performance and Battery with the latest bug fixes from ALS and nethunter is bonus.

sasukeob

Feb 4, 2019
if it has flashing kernel and magisk flashing not necessary again, and if it has for OSS vendor, i will definetly try this kernel 😊

Charly737

Sep 1, 2020
Does packet injection work to do Deauth attacks, I would like to do deauth attacks without the need for a wifi adapter, by the way does it support all kinds of wifi adapters?

arunbiju969

Apr 27, 2014
Adimali
Does packet injection work to do Deauth attacks, I would like to do deauth attacks without the need for a wifi adapter, by the way does it support all kinds of wifi adapters?
Internal packet injection is not present as of now and yes it supports all the adapter supported by Kali Nethunter.

Charly737

Sep 1, 2020
Friend since I installed this kernel I cannot use my phone as a universal remote control every time I try it restarts my phone I checked it and it is the friend kernel.

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Aug 25, 2017
Cork
Also quick bug report

Face unlock doesn't work with this kernel.
Don't use it that much so it's not a big deal for me but have since switched to a different oss ROM and never got a log of the issue, my apologies

Jan 25, 2020
Patching is already present, this kernel was also tested on crDroid basically any rom with stock vendor and MIUI, Finally this kernel is made for balanced use with Good performance and Battery with the latest bug fixes from ALS and nethunter is bonus.
Well this may sound stupid or dumb but i had to, so how was the battery backup on crDroid? because i am trying find a perfect kernel to get the best battery backup i could from a 4000 mah and i have the CrDroid.

thanks for making this ( THANKED )

Regards.

Fox4548

Aug 20, 2020
Hello. I cannot start a covert attack with your kernel, that is, I connect the phone to the computer, click on Execute attack, for 1 second the inscription: attack launched appears, and then the inscription: attack execution appears
ended. Tested on Windows 10. Internal monitor mode works and duckHunter Hid works too. Firmware: android 10 stock