* Your warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
A project by Offensive Security
The Kali NetHunter is an Android penetration testing platform targeted towards Nexus and OnePlus devices built on top of Kali Linux, which includes some special and unique features. Of course, you have all the usual Kali tools in NetHunter as well as the ability to get a full VNC session from your phone to a graphical Kali chroot, however the strength of NetHunter does not end there. We've incorporated some amazing features into the NetHunter OS which are both powerful and unique. From pre-programmed HID Keyboard (Teensy) attacks, to BadUSB Man In The Middle attacks, to one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, access to the Offensive Security Exploit Database... And yes, NetHunter natively supports wireless 802.11 frame injection with a variety of supported USB NICs.
About the kernel:
For AOSP/ONEUi (2 different files)
ONEUi kernel is based on Stock sources
AOSP Kernel is based on LOS sources.
* Added all the Nethunter supported wifi adapter drivers.
* ALl the USB functions in Arsenal Settings added
Whats not working:
* HID interface got some problems and will be fixed in future.
* Download latest Kernel from Here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lusn2yI2V98zkNeywjF-Jl5bItz1SnUa/view?usp=sharing
* Download latest Nethunter GenericArm64.zip from here https://images.kali.org/nethunter/nethunter-2020.3-generic-arm64-kalifs-full.zip
* Boot into recovery
* Flash nethunter-2020.3-generic-arm64-kalifs-full.zip
* Flash Nethunter-Kernel-Note9.zip
* Reflash Magisk (it has to be done even if you already have done)
* Reboot to system
Now Enjoy - fully functional Nethunter in your Galaxy Note-9
Nethunter Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/s133py/nethunter-kernel-note9
Kernel Special Features: All the nethunter features added (HID has bugs will be fixed in future)
Current Stable Version: V 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-09
Last Updated 2020-11-09