• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][NETHUNTER] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 18.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

Search This thread

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 18.1 - With Nethunter Support

Code:
***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support***

Just flash the kernel from recovery for supported ROMs.

You can use this kernel for Nethunter functions and other chroot applications like Linux Deploy.
HID and DriveDroid patches are also included.

Note:- The USB Wifi adapter firmware collection is also included with the zip and will be automatically installed. No need to use additional magisk module for installing firmwares.

Source

https://github.com/xpz3/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996-2

Attachments

• Coconut_LOS18.1_Nethunter.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 240
Reactions: theduke7

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
hi, does it work with PE A11?
This is compiled from los 18.1 kernel source with modifications for nethunter. I don't use custom rom much, so i don't know about specific features that a custom rom like pe have. If the android version is same, it should work, but if the rom has any special feature that's dependent on the kernel it may or may not work. You can try flashing and see. If it doesn't work, just go back to the old kernel.

Reactions: mohawahba

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 18.1 - With Nethunter Support

Code:
    ***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support***

Just flash the kernel from recovery for supported ROMs.

You can use this kernel for Nethunter functions and other chroot applications like Linux Deploy.
    HID and DriveDroid patches are also included.

Note:- The USB Wifi adapter firmware collection is also included with the zip and will be automatically installed. No need to use additional magisk module for installing firmwares.

Source

https://github.com/xpz3/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996-2
    hi, does it work with PE A11?
    This is compiled from los 18.1 kernel source with modifications for nethunter. I don't use custom rom much, so i don't know about specific features that a custom rom like pe have. If the android version is same, it should work, but if the rom has any special feature that's dependent on the kernel it may or may not work. You can try flashing and see. If it doesn't work, just go back to the old kernel.