[KERNEL][NETHUNTER] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 18.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

Search This thread

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 18.1 - With Nethunter Support

Code:
***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support***

Just flash the kernel from recovery for supported ROMs.

You can use this kernel for Nethunter functions and other chroot applications like Linux Deploy.
HID and DriveDroid patches are also included.

Note:- The USB Wifi adapter firmware collection is also included with the zip and will be automatically installed. No need to use additional magisk module for installing firmwares.

Source

https://github.com/xpz3/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996-2

Attachments

• Coconut_LOS18.1_Nethunter.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 584

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
hi, does it work with PE A11?
This is compiled from los 18.1 kernel source with modifications for nethunter. I don't use custom rom much, so i don't know about specific features that a custom rom like pe have. If the android version is same, it should work, but if the rom has any special feature that's dependent on the kernel it may or may not work. You can try flashing and see. If it doesn't work, just go back to the old kernel.

Reactions: mohawahba

jobsdonn

Jan 26, 2022
Sweden
Hi!

So i have some problems with getting my wifi-adapter working, can u help me?

So i have Lineageos 18.1 installed om my op3t, latest nt from kali website and your kernel. Using a RTL8811AU, i can see it with lsusb and i cant find any errors in dmesg. I have tried to change otg adapter and i have tried with y-cable. But still no luck... Is there anything else i can try?

thx for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-125015_NetHunter_Terminal.png
    Screenshot_20220126-125015_NetHunter_Terminal.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20220126-125104_NetHunter_Terminal.png
    Screenshot_20220126-125104_NetHunter_Terminal.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220126-125120_NetHunter.png
    Screenshot_20220126-125120_NetHunter.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 126

fredrickz

May 27, 2012
Hi!

So i have some problems with getting my wifi-adapter working, can u help me?

So i have Lineageos 18.1 installed om my op3t, latest nt from kali website and your kernel. Using a RTL8811AU, i can see it with lsusb and i cant find any errors in dmesg. I have tried to change otg adapter and i have tried with y-cable. But still no luck... Is there anything else i can try?

thx for help.
Whats the issue you're facing?

nadastry

Oct 16, 2012
@fredrickz
Thank you for this kernel
Just a question:
which nethunter version do I have to install?

On the kali.org page are nethunter releases for pie and ten. But not for eleven - this kernel is for eleven.
Do I install a eleven Custom ROM and then the nethunter PIE version and then this nethunter kernel?

yesimxev

May 8, 2017
@fredrickz
Thank you for this kernel
Just a question:
which nethunter version do I have to install?

On the kali.org page are nethunter releases for pie and ten. But not for eleven - this kernel is for eleven.
Do I install a eleven Custom ROM and then the nethunter PIE version and then this nethunter kernel?
Flash generic arm64 installer, then this kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 18.1 - With Nethunter Support

Code:
    ***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support***

Just flash the kernel from recovery for supported ROMs.

You can use this kernel for Nethunter functions and other chroot applications like Linux Deploy.
    HID and DriveDroid patches are also included.

Note:- The USB Wifi adapter firmware collection is also included with the zip and will be automatically installed. No need to use additional magisk module for installing firmwares.

Source

https://github.com/xpz3/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996-2
    hi, does it work with PE A11?
    This is compiled from los 18.1 kernel source with modifications for nethunter. I don't use custom rom much, so i don't know about specific features that a custom rom like pe have. If the android version is same, it should work, but if the rom has any special feature that's dependent on the kernel it may or may not work. You can try flashing and see. If it doesn't work, just go back to the old kernel.