Supports Android 7.0 to 8.1
Recommended for all WiFi tools to work is Android v7.1.2. Installation steps is described further below.
Features from @flar2 kernel which this is built on.
All credits to him for hosting awesome kernel sources.
* Easy installation and setup with Aroma installer
* Wake Gestures (sweep2wake and doubletap2wake)
* Overclock or underclock CPU
* Advanced color control (RGB, Saturation, Value, Contrast, Hue)
* Sound control (headphones, speaker and mic)
* Backlight dimmer option
* High Brightness Mode option
* Option to disable touchboost
* NTFS r/w and exFAT support
* Option to disable fsync
* Adjustable vibration
* MultiROM support
* WireGuard support
* Does not force encryption
* Does not modify system partition
* Compatible with systemless root and Android Pay
Added by me on top:
* Big collection of wireless drivers & firmware
* Big collection of ethernet USB, USB hubs and general USB adapters of various kinds.
* rtl8812au drivers from https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8812au
* "linux-firmware" built in
* CD-ROM patch
* USB HID support
* WIFI injection patches for several adapters
* Nexmon support with both monitor mode & frame injection via internal adapter
* SELINUX patched
* USB OTG (w/ACA) is supported
* linux-stable patches merged inside
[ TODO / W.I.P ]
* Add a bunch of compiled binaries
* Change to anykernel3 installer
* Merge more from linux-stable
* See if we may fix the Android 8.1 issue
[ Images / Media ]
Running wifite2 through SSH with JuiceSSH
Running airodump-ng using the external AWUS036ACH. - Hijacker packs aircrack-ng suite, reaver wps and mdk3 but also has a cracking & scripting option.
A few of my tools, for me WiFi and MITM is important.
[ Installation ]
We recommend you start from scratch and setup the device, full restore to fresh v7.1.2 is recommended,
even though this kernel supports Android 8.1 too, some of the tools can't right now unfortunately.
1. Find the original, stock firmware over here and choose the latest 7.1.2 (N2G48C, Aug 2017)
2. Press & hold VOLUME DOWN [ - ] and POWER to reboot to bootloader
3. Flash the stock firmware with "flash-all.bat" on Windows or "flash-all.sh" for Linux users
4. Boot into stock and ENABLE developer setting (the menu you get after SPAMMING 5-7 times on the "Build Number" in "Settings" and "About Phone"
-- here you may use the phone to download the kernel zip for flashing afterwards. or use "adb sideload" later on.
5. With ADB enabled, reboot to BOOTLOADER
6. Get TWRP recovery from over here and flash it with "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-angler.img"
7. VOLUME UP or DOWN and choose "Recovery Mode"
8. In recovery mode
9. Either flash the kernel zip (if you downloaded in the phone before reboot), or go to "Advanced" and use "ADB Sideload"
10. If you ended up with "ADB Sideload" open Terminal or "Minimal ADB" prompt (Windows) and flash the kernel with "adb sideload < file.zip >
11. After flashing the kernel, you also would need root. We suggest using Magisk root which you may find over here
And flash the latest stable release. Same method as earlier.
12. Open "Magisk Manager" and search for "busybox" -- Install it and reboot again in order to activate it.
13. Start installing apps, e.g Hijacker official link
--- Nexmon and it's tools ain't a bad choice either, the WiFi SoC is BCM4358 and supported. Grab it over here
14. A Terminal would also be useful here, grap it from NetHunter repo right about here
15. The NetHunter App should also be in place. Direkt link
16. zANTI from Zimperium is loaded with nmap with NSE scripts/plugins and is pretty nifty one. grab it right here!
17. cSploit is available right here (it's getting outdated, but a few things work).
[ Downloads ]
[ SOURCE ]
The recommended toolchain for this kernel sources is gcc-linaro-5.4.1-2017.05-x86_64_aarch64-linux-gnu
[ Tools ]
wifite2 - https://www.github.com/kimocoder/wifite2 (newly added to Kali / NetHunter repos)
Hijacker - https://github.com/chrisk44/Hijacker
aircrack-ng - https://aircrack-ng.org
Nexmon - https://github.com/seemoo-lab/nexmon
Magisk - https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk
NetHunter - https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunter
zANTI - https://www.zimperium.com/
cSploit - http://wwwcsploit.org
[ Social Media ]
Follow me on Twitter
[ Credits ]
kriswebdev at GitHub